Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed (28863 Views)

Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS / You Are Desperate – Lai Mohammed Blasts Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by naijadrivablog: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2020
beardedboy:
Continue cancelling. Don't hustle and gather 5k to buy a domain name.
I spit on pigs
Bro, I do blogging for fun. I have real businesses in real life.
Peace.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by godumes: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2020
There is nothing new . If there is anything new, it is a contradiction of CNN ’ s position.

So, killings of innocent citizens is not new.? I believe the politicians are not reasonable...
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by phantom24: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Where is Lai Mohammed from??

I need to check something urgently
check his sur-name you'll know d answer.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by drlateef: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2020
I agree with Layi Muhammed. The army took live bullets to Lekki but fired blank bullets. That’s the truth. If they fired live bullets many people would have died. Conscience is an open wound. Only the truth can heal it.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by luckyz4rea(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2020
beardedboy:
To be honest, I saw the video yesterday and yes, our honourable minister is 100% right.

They are desperate. The video is crappy and anyone who believes that gibberish can believe anything.

Many people commenting above have nothing to counter what the minister has said except insult. Typical mob mentality.

CNN dare not make this type of crappy journalism for their local government. They know hundreds of counter-videos will pop-up to expose their lies.

But then, they know many Nigerians (especially Ipodians) are suffering from inferiority complex, so they'll swallow anything an orange man gives them - hook, line and sinker.

As someone said;

What do I know? DJ socket is already using some people's brain for sanitary pad.

angry

Really?
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by slimfit1(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2020
beardedboy:
To be honest, I saw the video yesterday and yes, our honourable minister is 100% right.

They are desperate. The video is crappy and anyone who believes that gibberish can believe anything.

Many people commenting above have nothing to counter what the minister has said except insult. Typical mob mentality.

CNN dare not make this type of crappy journalism for their local government. They know hundreds of counter-videos will pop-up to expose their lies.

But then, they know many Nigerians (especially Ipodians) are suffering from inferiority complex, so they'll swallow anything an orange man gives them - hook, line and sinker.

As someone said;

What do I know? DJ socket is already using some people's brain for sanitary pad.

angry

Government internet agent identified well done.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by zoomzoom(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=NaijaOlosho post=96418044] grin

I need to check something urgently.

He is ONE of the confused YORUBAS from KWARA, that think they are FULANI.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by jornwhite: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2020
OmoManU:
If U.K or any world power sanctions the country, the people that would be at the receiving end at the end of the day are still the masses.

Many of those guys are the top are made and set for life with their families, so why can't we the poor just think.

How does UK sanction affect the poor masses, is it the poor that needs an offshore account to hide money, is the poor that seek medical care abroad, is it the poor masses children that school abroad, do vacations and shop abroad.
The garri poor people survive on is it from UK, i can't just find a connection.
If those at the top are made for life do they have two heads, whats stop you and i from been made for life tew i thot nigeria belong to us all. same people @the elms of affair since 19'whatever, nothing is improving and you have the audacity to say the poor should keep silence. think wey our papa do since 1960 till now suffering n smiling we children/youths should continue watching, God will come down one day to change things for us abi.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by IAMPEDRO: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/new-report-shows-cnn-is-desperate-lai-mohammed/
I grew up around elders just like fela. lol.........
when fathers are getting it wrong repeatedly children are to give their own opinion against the wrong decision taken by the father, this bring the question, Does Lai have children? I just dey shame the children shame.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Vickiyo: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2020
this lar Mohammed even go primary school self

undecided
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by ClearFlair: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2020
iamdynamite:
what evidence?

Compromised souls can't understand. Move on.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by gentleguy1975: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Racoon:

Shame on Nigerian journalists.Even if the government have cowed the legislature, judiciary, security agencies, or even the social media, the print media(journalism)-4th estate of democracy should never allow itself to be oppressed.
but premium times did a report on it some weeks ago!
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by OlujobaSamuel: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2020
Why must CNN request that FG narrate its own side of the story to them? Why can't the FG tell its own side to the Nigerian people directly?
Agbaya amukunmẹ́kọ alainitiju alaini ronú ti ko ni jere ọmọ
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by kolmart: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2020
Can you heard a word from an old fool desparate for who? This man can never say anything truth till his death
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by merieam16(f): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2020
9jayes:

Do u have an elder in ur family?
Yes i guess he does, buh obviously not a lai-ing one
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2020
OmoManU:
If U.K or any world power sanctions the country, the people that would be at the receiving end at the end of the day are still the masses.

Many of those guys are the top are made and set for life with their families, so why can't we the poor just think.
this. poor are already facing it... if you this fool think you te safe as a Nigerian think again...the country is at the lowest low...that even with money you are not safe..even the politicians cant school thier children here...they cant treat themselves here...they cant themselves use Nigeria made products. ..because they are substandard. .did you check the naija rice... the poor are down already the sanction will affect them the most... is it masses that mostly cant eat well in a day that wants to travel to America? . forget it.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Dong2: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/new-report-shows-cnn-is-desperate-lai-mohammed/

This useless old man will not just shut up and stop embarrassing Nigeria the more
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Peterus604: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2020
Shameless old foool.... D blood of those peaceful protestest
will fight all if u ..... to the very last , even in death.....in Jesus mighty name....Amen.. #dYouthAreAngry....
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by lizdammy: 10:42am On Nov 25, 2020
Desperate?
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by senjutsu(m): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2020
CNN desperate? How does that make any logical sense. What's CNN's stake in the matter? Many of our leaders are such smart alecs
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by emmyN(m): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2020
They tell blatant lies and rub it on our faces. Imagine Lie Mohammed saying the military have been consistent in their claims angry.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Bestbeelieve: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2020
Lai lai....liar in chief!
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by arsenal444(m): 10:51am On Nov 25, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
Is that a name of Person, Animal, Place or Things?
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by godwon01(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2020
See his mouth . Right hemiphlegia .Instead of him to resign and go home to treat his partial stroke ,he is still defending dead and confused government. His children need to call him to order for their own future. Why is it that all the Nigeria information ministers always tell lies. Righ t from the days of Anthony Enahoro to the present lie Muhammed Buhari.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by pacespot(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2020
If someone can help us shut this man up, it will be in the best interest of this country
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by beardedboy(m): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2020
slimfit1:

Government internet agent identified well done.

You're welcome
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Techguyz(m): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2020
A day when Nigerian youths will man up and flush these old fools out of power will be the day We all will have freedom in this country. I owe Lai Mohammad 50 strokes of coboko
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by beardedboy(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

CNN is a broadcasting corporation there job is to report the news. Lemme ask you a question.. would you like what happened at lekki tolll gate to die off and everyone act like nothing happened? The U.S don't need us anymore." CNN report the news "

Journalism, like every other profession, has it's ethics.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by oladforever: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Mr. Lai have always been inconsistently consistent. What a shame...
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Comedian2019: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2020
I am now convinced that liar mohd does not value the lives of Nigerians.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Memphitz537(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2020
beardedboy:

The only power a mob has is insult and propaganda.
A viable tool typically used by the Buhari led APC administration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Witches Drag Akwa Ibom Government To Court / Dasukigate: Jonathan Ready To Appear In Court - Vanguard / Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.