Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed (28865 Views)

Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS / You Are Desperate – Lai Mohammed Blasts Atiku (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by uchwar1: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2020
beardedboy:
To be honest, I saw the video yesterday and yes, our honourable minister is 100% right.

They are desperate. The video is crappy and anyone who believes that gibberish can believe anything.

Many people commenting above have nothing to counter what the minister has said except insult. Typical mob mentality.

CNN dare not make this type of crappy journalism for their local government. They know hundreds of counter-videos will pop-up to expose their lies.

But then, they know many Nigerians (especially Ipodians) are suffering from inferiority complex, so they'll swallow anything an orange man gives them - hook, line and sinker.

As someone said;

What do I know? DJ socket is already using some people's brain for sanitary pad.

good observation. Sometimes, I wonder how lazy people are to read. Everything the minister said is correct. The video I watched is a repetition of their first and lacks evidence. CNN is obviously desperate.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Mitsurugi(m): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2020
beardedboy:
To be honest, I saw the video yesterday and yes, our honourable minister is 100% right.

They are desperate. The video is crappy and anyone who believes that gibberish can believe anything.

Many people commenting above have nothing to counter what the minister has said except insult. Typical mob mentality.

CNN dare not make this type of crappy journalism for their local government. They know hundreds of counter-videos will pop-up to expose their lies.

But then, they know many Nigerians (especially Ipodians) are suffering from inferiority complex, so they'll swallow anything an orange man gives them - hook, line and sinker.

As someone said;

What do I know? DJ socket is already using some people's brain for sanitary pad.

The way you guys breathe and live Ipob you'd think they were responsible for every bad thing in this country. Na curse?
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2020
Fahdiga:
Lai on the beat. keep making mockery of yourself. no shame no integrity. what a man

LYING ON THE BEAT
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2020
So between you and CNN and your Zombie followers who is desperate?
CNN said one thing twice,which even if it is a lie it is a single lie.
Mr Liar since 2015 you and your rabies infested Zombies have not said a single thing twice. To research that is the parameter for knowing sadistic,fanatical pathological liars,whom are known naturally to have dead conscience like that of Judas.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Lawrry(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2020
Nonsense people, counter their claims with facts and evidences not just blabbing.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2020
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/new-report-shows-cnn-is-desperate-lai-mohammed/

On the letter addressed to Jonathan Hawkins, VP ( Communications), CNN Centre, Atlanta , Georgia, USA, the minister said , “ We have received an acknowledgment and we were told that the letter has been passed to the editorial team .

Jonathan Hawkins, VP ( Communications) ALL I WANT IS TO SEE MR HAWKINS ACCOUNT STATEMENT FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS PLEASE
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..... any time this Windows 83 comes on board all i do is just to laugh... This one don pass more than embarrassment nah..!!

MY president is on board ooo... respect ya self ooo... cheesy cheesy cheesy... ..When CNN finish with you with eheeee... Benin Republic eheee will reject u from their airport...... . That is no country will allow you entry..oooo

May this your lie no let people throw pure water at you when they see ooo.. They say age comes with sense... ..

Yours i dont even have the right word to describe you kind of madness ooo
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by beardedboy(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Mitsurugi:

The way you guys breathe and live Ipob you'd think they were responsible for every bad thing in this country. Na curse?

The way you guys breathe and live Tinubu you'd think he was responsible for every bad thing in potopoto republic. Na curse?
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by hotseat: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2020
Who is desperate now? The lying Lai lie or CNN?
This movie go sweet die!
Make we just dey watch.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by DennisEche(m): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
9jayes:

Do u have an elder in ur family?
ELDER WEY NO RESPECT HIM SELF GO HEAR AM

Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
beardedboy:

Journalism, like every other profession, has it's ethics.

Bro u didn't answer my question and u want me to ask u another one
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Seyzcham91(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
you don't need to beg ti disagree we already know LINUS is the Desperate one here

No nigeria Policians or Public Officials cares about citizens life but their own Pocket
Racoon:

Abeg I beg to disagree.The legendary Lai-Lying-Liar Mohammed is the most desperate person here.CNN just dey soro soke against all the atrocities of #EndSARS the APC government is frantically trying to cover up.Lai should have some shame.CNN will escalate the matter for him.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by feb20Obinna: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
beardedboy:

As someone said;

Bruz, The Lia Muhammed you are backing, was he there at the scene? what is he basing his judgment on? was it not same social media that was giving us live screen on what's going on at Lekki and every-part of the country? why did we swallow the progress and accepted all the live protects all the while and suddenly stopped when it turned soar? if you claim the DJ Live screen is false, have you the right footages/clips/video?? That's the only live closest evidence we have now,

if no sharddy intent , why off the light, and camera then?? why call the the Army on Protesters , why shooting? did the TIME of the DJ-live screen agrees with the TIME the armies arrive at the scene? were the Armies carrying gun at that time (let's pend the type of bullet used)? Did they shoot?? what did the DJ live screen doctored??

So you want same government that ordered the light off and camera remove admit that there was dead/causality ?? the world has gone far away from you and your paymaster, You cannot always hide and deceive all at all times. As it is this Government is capable of destroying confirm evidences ( those with cases of death - inclusive) . I was privileged to watch the TV same night ( courtesy of Channels, ALive and Art who were popping up various live videos ) cases of those who dropped down following the shooting and were subsequently picked up by the armies were aired , cases of stopping ambulance from having access into the scene arena was also gotten. If nothing is to be hidden why all these shaddy acts??

Lagos State Government Attested to some protesters been injury as a result of the army shooting at Lekki and also confirm that he went to Hospital to see the injurred and they are been attended /Treated. so if the bullet or shooting is capable of injuring and sending protesters to hospital, it also capable of killing too.

Lia Muhammed was able to shut the Nigeria Media up, and intimidate them with fines and cheap blackmail , hence they couldnt dig and do there own independent investigation, directing everyone to wait and accept the panel review, when we already know what the end already.

Sorry CNN will not chicken out on his barking. We are praying CNN will continue her good work especially on this matter.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by piagetskinner(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lai Mohammed with the brain of an eel
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Cutiekatty: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bastard.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Mitsurugi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
beardedboy:

The way you guys breathe and live Tinubu you'd think he was responsible for every bad thing in potopoto republic. Na curse?

For starters check my profile or past comments if you see anywhere I bear Tinubu on my head like you do Ipob send me your account number. I will give you N300,000 immediately. You think I'm like you unthinking youths. Sorry sir but I'm a result oriented person with contacts and dear friends spanning major tribes of my country not an anonymous tribal buffoon. Potopoto... just imagine the horrid language. You are likely still a college freshman eating mom's food. Shame on you! grin
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Tiopii: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by kpokpo1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
CNN is desperate to put you and all your cohort to justice.

Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/new-report-shows-cnn-is-desperate-lai-mohammed/
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by tinktanker: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
When will this idiot be struck dead na. Foolish old bastard
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Prezilittle: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kwarans abeg come and see ur broda ooo ���
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by BigBizzy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
He said so on NTA...,hahahahaja

Minister of information that is always misinformed
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Bondnwanne(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
We all know you are not ashamed of yourself but I only feel for your children,I know they will always be feeling bad cus of ur comments after any even that happens in NIGERIA..
GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by mobi99(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
OmoManU:
If U.K or any world power sanctions the country (I can see some people quoting me saying it's the officials not the country that is to be sectioned, even though if UK and America sanctions those officials, do you think some countries are not ready to accept and absolved them in?), the people that would be at the receiving end at the end of the day are still the masses.

Many of those guys are the top are made and set for life with their families, so why can't we the poor just think.

Fact is those foreign and external forces have bad interests about Nigeria and the earlier we come to our senses without letting it go the way of unrest as we're seeing in some countries, the better it will be for us.

Yes most of us may hate many of those in government but whatever we are doing we should be civil about it not all these heating up of polity that we're currently doing.

Nigerians think!!

Fact is (even as nobody would wanna tell you is that Buhari can never be jailed again in his life unless he commit a big war crime, a path he's not currently towing, and he will never die poor) so you guys should not just let hate consumes your existence on this planet earth.
na today? person wey no fancy ur human right or right to life love you? abeg keep quite if u no get anything to talk... the ban na wetin we want and confiscation of their private properties all over Europe
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Moganajoe: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Fahdiga:
Lai on the beat. keep making mockery of yourself. no shame no integrity. what a man

This man can't make a statement without adding lies.

That is, CNN could have asked him about what happened at #lekkishooting before releasing their finding to the world. As if he( Lair Mohammed) was at the scene of the shooting.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Blackdisciple(m): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Desperate as you and ur cohorts
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by 989900: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ode ni boboi sha!
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by obicmag(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Mr Linus continue.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Who elected this bastards into power, if you voted this govt into power every curse we have been placing on them is extended to you. What does CNN have to gain for sharing the truth? Fvcking pieces of shit
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Adakintroy:
CNN is nagative..when Nigeria was number one economy in Africa. How many of them run the story to booster trade and investment for us.

They like bad news well well.

Person help old woman Cross road no be news. But person push old woman for road die.all their cameras go come alive.

They have done loads of wonderful stories on Nigeria,Nigerians and Africa as well..just because you did not read it does not mean they dont
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by chriscrosss(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
You said they are lying, now they gave another proof, and you call them desperate. Lol..liar Mohammed , God go shame u

Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus / IGP Withdraws All Policemen Attached To Yahaya Bello / Rex Tillerson Arrives Nigeria (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55