Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed (29045 Views)

Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Rihanna Reacts To Lekki Shootings, voices support for ENDSARS / You Are Desperate – Lai Mohammed Blasts Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by reaky(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
If you have watched the CNN video
and listen to it attentively how the investigations was carried out and how the video was analysed in fact to comment on this matter sef don tire me
This old people think say we be brain dead like them o
It is better for anyone that has nothing to do with this shooting examting themselves sharp sharp when there's still time because this matter fit tie wrapper as e de be so

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by ChemicalHeart: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
beardedboy:
To be honest, I saw the video yesterday and yes, our honourable minister is 100% right.

They are desperate. The video is crappy and anyone who believes that gibberish can believe anything.

Many people commenting above have nothing to counter what the minister has said except insult. Typical mob mentality.

CNN dare not make this type of crappy journalism for their local government. They know hundreds of counter-videos will pop-up to expose their lies.

But then, they know many Nigerians (especially Ipodians) are suffering from inferiority complex, so they'll swallow anything an orange man gives them - hook, line and sinker.

As someone said;

What do I know? DJ socket is already using some people's brain for sanitary pad.

angry
modafuka...go and watch again and the fucking army admitted to being there with live ammo and also the governor admitted that someone died. it's based on info the country gave out the dj never lied about army coming there maybe the death toll isn't right. And you clearly indicated you are the one with a used sanitary pad brains

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by walexbiz(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
This clearly shows how desperate this government is, when I saw the head line of this topic I read through the whole write up and something ting in me to and I became suspicious because I looked at the CNN report on the Lekki shooting, it was thorough and very it was released immediately after the shooting so it that means the report was scrutinized before CNN released the report.

The first issue that I had with the write-up was when I saw that the write up was released on a local newspaper it raised a red flag then I searched the internet to ascertain the legitimacy of the Institute so as to check the authencity of the write up and I found none. There was no institute by the name on the internet to indicate its website. I further went to check the of the suppose special rappoteur and I found nothing concrete on him. This further confirm my suspicion that the federal government created a fictitious institute and individual just to invalidate the report of CNN.

The action of FG have further confirmed that the government of Nigeria is scared of the implication of the CNN report so its doing anything within its might to discredit the CNN.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by jojofola: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
9jayes:

Do u have an elder in ur family?

That question is for you and your Paymasters!
Heartless souls.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by britiko: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
9jayes:

Elders are meant to be honest. This one has no iota of dignity in him. He should be given "LIAR OF THE CENTURY AWARD". He and his family should bury their heads in shame...

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Guestlander: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
This is a mere distraction. Who shot Lekki toll gate protesters? And who ordered the shootings?
This is all we care about.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by beardedboy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
ChemicalHeart:
modafuka...go and watch again and the fucking army admitted to being there with live ammo and also the governor admitted that someone died. it's based on info the country gave out the dj never lied about army coming there maybe the death toll isn't right. And you clearly indicated you are the one with a used sanitary pad brains
Clearly, your brain has been used for sanitary pad.

Firstly, the army went live ammo doesn't mean they used it. They said they also took empty shells along and that's what they used. You intentionally omitted that part.

The governor confirmed one death from blunt injury. Check your dictionary for the meaning of blunt.

She's a propagandist from hell.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by joshsamuel(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
You are sick
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by oguns222: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
OmoManU:
If U.K or any .

Asking a murderous blood sucker to be jailed is not hatred. It is the right thing.

And yes, it is the officials that will be sanctioned and not my family
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by ukwenjimmy: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
See mouth. When you don't have a report and someone is bringing up a report and you are complaining. I go flog you o Mr. Lie
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by yommen: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
OmoManU:
If U.K or any world power sanctions the country (I can see some people quoting me saying it's the officials not the country that is to be sectioned, even though if UK and America sanctions those officials, do you think some countries are not ready to accept and absolved them in?), the people that would be at the receiving end at the end of the day are still the masses.

Many of those guys are the top are made and set for life with their families, so why can't we the poor just think.

Fact is those foreign and external forces have bad interests about Nigeria and the earlier we come to our senses without letting it go the way of unrest as we're seeing in some countries, the better it will be for us.

Yes most of us may hate many of those in government but whatever we are doing we should be civil about it not all these heating up of polity that we're currently doing.

Nigerians think!!

Fact is (even as nobody would wanna tell you is that Buhari can never be jailed again in his life unless he commit a big war crime, a path he's not currently towing, and he will never die poor) so you guys should not just let hate consumes your existence on this planet earth.

This your write up shows that a lot of money was wasted educating you! I seriously pitty your thought pattern and your bad sense of judgement. So you mean we should all sit down and watch this go so bad continuously? I realise you only think for just that moment you are this nonse you typed. Do you ever think of the future of your children? Even if you live abroad, you need to pity the future of Nigeria na!
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by yommen: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
9jayes:

The elders in his family are responsible people. If you have an elderly man that lies shamelessly in your family, I'm sure no body in the family counts him serious any longer.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Dybala11(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
beardedboy:
To be honest, I saw the video yesterday and yes, our honourable minister is 100% right.

They are desperate. The video is crappy and anyone who believes that gibberish can believe anything.

Many people commenting above have nothing to counter what the minister has said except insult. Typical mob mentality.

CNN dare not make this type of crappy journalism for their local government. They know hundreds of counter-videos will pop-up to expose their lies.

But then, they know many Nigerians (especially Ipodians) are suffering from inferiority complex, so they'll swallow anything an orange man gives them - hook, line and sinker.

As someone said;

What do I know? DJ socket is already using some people's brain for sanitary pad.

angry
Your argument holds no water, CNN already claimed they did their investigations. What proof has our minister of misinformation given to debunk their claim except wailing, an argument without proof will not stand in the court of law.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by elvisco10(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Officialhorlah:
Mr. Lai
Desperate
Foolish man
We're talking about so many lives here undecided
This minister of information doesn't suit yougrin
he is not for Nigerians..he is APC minister of lies..hv you for once hear him hv Nigeria intereste? always APC interest
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by elvisco10(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
Beverlyjean:
This man should just shut up b4 CNN gives him and his goons the Trump treatment

make dem help us giv dem
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by beardedboy(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dybala11:

Your argument holds no water, CNN already claimed they did their investigations. What proof has our minister of misinformation given to debunk their claim except wailing, an argument without proof will not stand in the court of law.

Obviously you're one of those who's brain has been used for sanitary pad.

Firstly, It's CNN that must proof their claim beyond reasonable doubt not the other way round.

Secondly, their video is as the minister said; a desperate shot into the wilderness. No stuff at all just gibberish.

Lastly, you deserve no response and you won't get any further response.
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by stormborn28(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
beardedboy:

As someone said;

angry
look at what you wrote and the mention "ipodians" rubbished what you said... Nonsense everywhere
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by sencekompis: 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
OGUN KIEELL ALL UR FAMILY MEMBERS LAIR MUHAMMED OLORIBURUKU OLOSHI
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by sencekompis: 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
WE ARE ALL DESPERATE IN NIGERIA.. ARE YOU MAD NII MR LIAR? SHONGO or covid KILL U SOONEST amen
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2020
Lai should just have maintained an air of neutrality and admonished CNN to wait for the conclusion of the various panels before jumping to their own conclusion.
With this spirited defence he has put up for the army, he has unwittingly made himself the army spokesman and since he's really not, he's coming across as a propagandist of a guilty govt.
No matter the turn this takes, he won't be coming out smelling like roses that's for sure. Expect other left-wing media to come for him soon.
That said, it's also interesting to see that he really can't take what he became a master at giving while in the opposition. Every news be it fake or not then was milked to maximal effect by him then. I hope he's seeing how it feels now to be on the receiving end of such heavy barrage of propaganda
Re: Lekki Shootings: New Report Shows CNN Is Desperate — Lai Mohammed by Dybala11(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
beardedboy:

Obviously you're one of those who's brain has been used for sanitary pad.

Firstly, It's CNN that must proof their claim beyond reasonable doubt not the other way round.

Secondly, their video is as the minister said; a desperate shot into the wilderness. No stuff at all just gibberish.

Lastly, you deserve no response and you won't get any further response.
Gracious God, it's so sad to think that you're somebody's nine months, what a waste of resources. You've proved beyond reasonable doubts by your response that you're suffering from genetic stupidity, what proof has your lords provided to debunk the accusations so far except propaganda and threat. You probably think you're dealing with the likes of NTA or channels TV, if your brain has not been used for juju like you said then you ought to know that it's left for your lords to provide counter proofs. Why have both the government and the Army being giving different accounts since the issue started. Initially the Army denied been there, later they said another thing. This is just a government of propaganda, maybe they'll blame this on PDP again. Anyway, almost all of the Nigerian politicians are the same irrespective of party affiliations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central / Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos / EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.