Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA (40817 Views)

Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) / How The U.K Ended Up In A Fuel And Food Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by JIMMY1393: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2020
K
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2020
Even in Africa they are racist to us

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by AreaFada2: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2020
1Alex:
So this play is the beating of his life eh?

By the way, SA matter no concern me. To hell with them.
Buhahahaha. grin

Those xenophobic goons.
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by realstars: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2020
Monkey Style Of Beatting.
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by Sokii: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2020
Nice one
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by mydivinely: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2020
My techno phone was stolen as if that was not enough the thief used almost 35k to buy recharged, with my lin n transferred to his, now MTN gave me the guy contact, But ask me to go to police for investigation, what other option do i have if i dont want extra expenses in the police and also with the IMEI NUMBER can i damage the phone? help please HOPE4NIG@GMAIL.COM
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by Farki: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2020
Beaten and run over by a car, this is just too funny. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by brain54(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2020
Macsjebs:
Wow shocked

Guys, I just recently one of my best as my nairaland profile picture
Kindly show me love by liking my DP, thanks fam, love you all kiss kiss kiss
so yöu fine and sexy like this?

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by Kirchoffs: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2020
Macsjebs:
Wow shocked

You resemble all this ancient men from the early 1920's ,are you really sure that's you or your great Grand father....
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2020
Respect55:
How do we beat lai Mohammed spiritually?
let's start with physical beating first.
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by dalass(f): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Respect55:
How do we beat lai Mohammed spiritually?

Go to spiritual meeting, you're good to go grin
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by Akfrenzy(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2020
grin xenophobic brainless South Africans what do u expect from others when u treat ur fellow Blackman like a dog
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by Hallabee1(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by victorazyvictor(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2020
SLIDEwaxie:
They were actually sounding like monkeys, though

grin grin grin
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by Respect55(m): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
let's start with physical beating first.
Where we go see am?
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by Hallabee1(m): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2020
Baleb9:
Why beat him
e be like say you also need beating to reset you brain

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2020
You are calling someone in his country, monkey

Beat the eddiot well

2 Likes

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by Coldie(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2020
mydivinely:
My techno phone was stolen as if that was not enough the thief used almost 35k to buy recharged, with my lin n transferred to his, now MTN gave me the guy contact, But ask me to go to police for investigation, what other option do i have if i dont want extra expenses in the police and also with the IMEI NUMBER can i damage the phone? help please HOPE4NIG@GMAIL.COM
Don't waste ur time police won't track anything they will only collect your money tell u to come back and do nothing.

Since he transferred it his account mtn should provide d phone number go to the bank and report it for fraud and see if the bank can give u the identity of the thief.

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by compton11(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2020
moth*******fucker deserve it

2 Likes

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by bigtt76(f): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2020
That's how they will start another white supermacist vs locals war in the country undecided

uzallwell12:
Man receives the beating of his life for allegedly calling a fuel attendant 'Monkey' in South Africa.

The fuel attendant tag the insult racy and felt insulted by the white man and had no other option than to beat him up
And worst of other fuel attendants who also felt insulted also joined to beat the white man up

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6RxBD2nOe0
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by dust144(m): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2020
chai
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by BabaIbo: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2020
Respect55:

You look like a scarecrow

grin grin grin
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by Edusouls(m): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2020
Hmmmm better beating, not attacking ur fellow Africans in name of xenophobia

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by rossniti: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2020
revvitandrenon:
He calls you a "MONKEY" you proved him right by acting lesser than a monkey.
If someone refers to you as an animal, it's be you prove to him you're more a human than feeding him with what he wants.

Bullshhit reasoning of cowards. Typical of colonial mentality afflicted Nigerians who consider whites superior to them.

Get this: Racial insults against blacks will NOT be tolerated. If you are white and you racially insult me on this continent of Africa, I will smash your jaw.

6 Likes

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by Soulseeker01(m): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2020
At least they showed him abit of how an animal behaves... Sad they did not shoot him

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by kuuljay(m): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2020
Is this one beating!!! South Africans will have to learn what beating is from Nigerians
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by fantastic1: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2020
He should have clapped for him and told him thank you at the end abi? Open mouth waaaa
revvitandrenon:
He calls you a "MONKEY" you proved him right by acting lesser than a monkey.
If someone refers to you as an animal, it's be you prove to him you're more a human than feeding him with what he wants.

2 Likes

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by BabaIbo: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Macsjebs:
Wow shocked

The way you kept your face made the picture funny.

2 Likes

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by revvitandrenon: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2020
rossniti:

Bullshhit reasoning of cowards. Typical of Nigerians most of whom consider whites superior to them. Get this: Racial insults against blacks will NOT be tolerated. If you are white and racially insult me on this continent, I will break your jaw.
You are being emotional. If someone call you a thief and you are not...will you prove the person right or wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning / President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.