Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA (40795 Views)

Man Receives Formal Warning From UK Government Regarding Social Media Comment / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) / How The U.K Ended Up In A Fuel And Food Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by UCHIHAmask: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
uzallwell12:
Man receives the beating of his life for allegedly calling a fuel attendant 'Monkey' in South Africa.

The fuel attendant tag the insult racy and felt insulted by the white man and had no other option than to beat him up
And worst of other fuel attendants who also felt insulted also joined to beat the white man up

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6RxBD2nOe0
To hell with South Africa,damned people.
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by Agricaddict(m): 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
I would have felt bad that a fellow African man is abused racially but since it's a South African, who cares?

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by merits(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Why won't they called them monkey when they carried out xenophobic attacked on their fellow Black.

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by Forexfocus: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
grin
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by Jaqenhghar: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
JaceBlaze:

They probably would have rewarded the white man with a hamburger and french fries.
Exactly. They wil fill his tank for free and wish massa a good night. Then chastise the insulted colleague for making massa angry. They wil go something like.
"What did you do to have him call you monkey? A white man cannot just call you monkey"

2 Likes

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by Ryan03(f): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
revvitandrenon:
He calls you a "MONKEY" you proved him right by acting lesser than a monkey.
If someone refers to you as an animal, it's be you prove to him you're more a human than feeding him with what he wants.
if beating him proves I am really a monkey, then I will beat him till he can't walk or find his way to his house. Nonsense
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by JaceBlaze: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Exactly. They wil fill his tank for free and wish massa a good night. Then chastise the insulted colleague for making massa angry. They wil go something like.
"What did you do to have him call you monkey? A white man cannot just call you monkey"

LMAO grin
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by Albarta: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by stieyven(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
1Alex:
So this play is the beating of his life eh?

By the way, SA matter no concern me. To hell with them.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by MduZA: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Cyberterror:
The race tension in South Africa will only get worse as more blacks become more economically empowered. But if they cross the line to do anything drastic against the interest of the white boars, then Zimbabwe will be a child's play compared to what the west will do to them. The noisy SA black will then realize that Nigeria is a much better place being all-black

Keep on dreaming

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by rossniti: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
planetx:
South Africans are the only group of Africans that don't really as an habit kiss up to oyinbos, of course there are exceptions but due to their history they don't really have very high regards for whites just like the black Americans also.

Exactly.

Only when you live among whites, you get to realise there is nothing special about them whatsoever.

Many of them are very dumb and stupid, many stink, many are lazy. Go to the UK, France, USA, you'll see many of them begging you for money on the streets, many of them sleeping rough on the streets at night, in a drunken stupor, many on heroin and other terrible drugs they inject themselves with. Many are vagrants who dig through dustbins looking for food. Many are criminals and paedophiles who target children for rap.e etc.

It's only in black countries where the people have been brainwashed by the colonialist whites and modern media output that only shows whites in a good light, that you see blacks kissing white butts.

If black Americans come to this Nairaland and see how Nigerians kiss white butt, they will be totally shocked, outraged and repulsed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by Regex: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
This can never happen in naija aka coongeria
If it were naija the attendant would have told the whiteman thank you and if the attendant beat the whiteman, other Niggerians will take sides with the oyinbo to beat their own.

I went to IOM today in Abuja for TB test, next to their gate is s car park meant for workers, and every patient who came for the test and parked where workers where meant to park were asked to repark. But this white guy which I think is Arabic parked where workers parked their cars, the security made an attempt to tell him to repark(which I think is just a cover) the man didn't care and flaunted it like he owns the place. Something a Nigerian can not do in another country and go scot free. I for talk oh, but I needed my TB test.

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by abovecomsmyhelp: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
He could not have dared not call a Nigerian a monkey cuz Nigeria has her glory that visitors coming already know where they are going
djflexcy:
Assuming it were to be nigeria it would have been opposite, either the policeman attached to the white man would have shot the fuel Attendant
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by BigBrother9ja: 12:31am On Nov 26, 2020
revvitandrenon:
He calls you a "MONKEY" you proved him right by acting lesser than a monkey.
If someone refers to you as an animal, it's be you prove to him you're more a human than feeding him with what he wants.
I'm impressed by your post.
You truly deserve an award.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by JaceBlaze: 6:59am On Feb 28, 2021
rossniti:

Exactly.

Only when you live among whites, you get to realise there is nothing special about them whatsoever.

Many of them are very dumb and stupid, many stink, many are lazy. Go to the UK, France, USA, you'll see many of them begging you for money on the streets, many of them sleeping rough on the streets at night, in a drunken stupor, many on heroin and other terrible drugs they inject themselves with. Many are vagrants who dig through dustbins looking for food. Many are criminals and paedophiles who target children for rap.e etc.

It's only in black countries where the people have been brainwashed by the colonialist whites and modern media output that only shows whites in a good light, that you see blacks kissing white butts.

If black Americans come to this Nairaland and see how Nigerians kiss white butt, they will be totally shocked, outraged and repulsed.

Sometimes I wonder if the Nigerian schools offer History as a subject because I don't think that anyone who has the knowledge of white people's colonial history would kiss ass of someone who tried all they could to make your life and living hell.And to think that the same people call themselves the leaders of the entire black race... angry

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by IronGalaxy: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Sometimes I wonder if the Nigerian schools offer History as a subject because I don't think that anyone who has the knowledge of white people's colonial history would kiss ass of someone who tried all they could to make your life and living hell.And to think that the same people call themselves the leaders of the entire black race... angry
Nigerians are biggest coons in Africa

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by JaceBlaze: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Nigerians are biggest coons in Africa

And everyone knows it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhhebvcn52s

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by IronGalaxy: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
JaceBlaze:

And everyone knows it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhhebvcn52s
Wow, but I'm honestly not surprised by it. He's doing this to appease white people..very typical Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by JaceBlaze: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Wow, but I'm honestly not surprised by it. He's doing this to appease white people..very typical Nigerian

Competition for validation by the whip-cracking massa.Nigerians are just on a whole knew level.

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by IronGalaxy: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
planetx:
South Africans are the only group of Africans that don't really as an habit kiss up to oyinbos, of course there are exceptions but due to their history they don't really have very high regards for whites just like the black Americans also.
100% correct!

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by IronGalaxy: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by IronGalaxy: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Competition for validation by the whip-cracking massa.Nigerians are just on a whole knew level.
I think you should do a thread on this Jace..the worship is so real

2 Likes

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by JaceBlaze: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I think you should do a thread on this Jace..the worship is so real

The idea sounds tempting but the thread will be bombarded by childish insults unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by IronGalaxy: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
JaceBlaze:

The idea sounds tempting but the thread will be bombarded by childish insults unfortunately.
Insults from the very same coons unfortunately

2 Likes

Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by TMKsouth: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
Farki:
Beaten and run over by a car, this is just too funny. grin

That was the best part for me too grin grin grin
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by TMKsouth: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
Only in Africa is it right for a person providing a service to beat up a customer and be hailed for it. The world is going 50 steps forward, while the African black man is back-sliding faster than Michael Jackson.

If he was working in Tesco, Aldi, or car shops in Europe, that would be the end of his job no matter the accusation. Black Africans should learn to do things better.

Lastly as he was racially abused, he could decide not to provide service to the racist, or even involve security to kick the racist out.

Go tell European truckers and their other blue-collar workers they are monkeys and see what happens to you.
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

Go tell European truckers and their other blue-collar workers they are monkeys and see what happens to you.

Nothing will happen. Police will be involved, and justice will be served. Nigeria is violent because there is a breakdown of law, order and sanity.
Re: Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA by TMKsouth: 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Nothing will happen. Police will be involved, and justice will be served. Nigeria is violent because there is a breakdown of law, order and sanity.

I think u live under a rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.