Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States (6850 Views)

Jonathan Leads Buhari In Taraba / Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch / Jonathan Leads In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2011
In a simple term the IPSos has lost it credibility by making this declaration, Jonathan will get 80% of rascals votes, and win almajiri's stronghold
(Katsina) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by babytoun: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2011
Lagosboy:

How did ipsos telephone the almajiris in katsina to declare it too close to call. What language did ipsos use in communicating to the agberos in ibadan to know that Akala is competing favourably with Ladoja and Ajimobi.

Did ipsos travel to Daura to know who they are speaking with or did the pdp supporters give them thier telephone numbers to ring. How many people in all took part in the survey?

They greatest wrong you could do to yourself is decieve yourself which is what GEJ is doing. [size=18pt]Atikus poll also came from this very thisday [/size] and i remember you BEAF calling the poll nonsense. What has changed BEAF, did Nduka sell thisiday to another person?

Big lie. Please read below and tell me it was a thisday poll, or better still provide a link.

[b]THE Presidential opinion poll on the website of the
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has placed former
Vice- President, Atiku Abubakar as leading
President Goodluck Jonathan in the presidential
“ war” with 22 votes.
According to the poll, Atiku scored 677 votes out of
1,396 votes, representing 48.5 per cent of the
votes, while Jonathan scored 655, representing
46.9 per cent.[/b]3.4 percent of the voters, that is 46 did not believe
in either of the candidates, even as nine of the
voters, representing 0.6 per cent, were yet to
decide.
Meanwhile, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, North-
Central will today, in line with 20 governors of the
party, endorse President Jonathan in Nasarawa
State.
It will be recalled that delegates of the PDP are
preparing to get a candidate for the party January
13, even as it is not too clear where the pendulum
will shift to or if the figures will remain or change.
Also recall that at the end of last week’s National
Executive Committee, NEC, of the party,
PresidentJonathan ’s aspiration got a boost when
20 out of the 27 governors produced by the PDP
endorsed him.
His endorsement for a single term of four years was
announced by the Governor of Katsina State, Alhaji
Ibrahim Shema, on behalf of his colleagues.

Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by paddylo1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2011
Goodluck looking good. . . cool
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by EnuguUkwu: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2011
yeeeee.

They say we are too old, but when we see the truth, we dont care about our age. animal TropicanaD
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2011
Jonathan spent 8 years as Deputy Governor/Governor in Balyesa, a deep Niger Deltan State, and he has no clue about his own people's issues. He did NOTHING for his own people during that time and enriched himself while he was at it, doing Nothing.

We celebrate people like Amaechi Rotimi ( A Niger Deltan Governor for 4 years) for the visible improvements he has made to his state in such a short time. Also Peter Chime who in only 4 years as Governor of Enugu State has transformed the state in so many ways. Then there is Fashola in Lagos State who has helped improve one of the most populous states in the country in 4 years. Jonathan had 8 years to work with and did nothing in all that time in one of the most funded but least populated states in the country.

The same man has been in Aso Rock for almost 4 years and he has again done NOTHING for his people from Aso Rock. He is still promising them all but has yet to deliver anything to them from there.

Pray tell, why would any Niger Deltan in his right senses want to vote for the same man that has neglected them 12 years straight to return for another 4 years? Why would anyone wish this one the same people who endured it for 8 years and then another 4 ?
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by paddylo1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^

Pls stop spamming my thread u moronic not-so-smart person. . . .
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2011
jensinmi:

80% of Lagos Voters said they'll vote for Jonathan shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Come on. Give me a break. No way Jonathan can get 60% of Lagos votes. Even if the Southerns and South-easterners vote for him, I doubt the Hausas and a good portion of the Yorubas will vote in his favor.

I doubt Lagoscians are that silly!!
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by emekagh(m): 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2011
Goodluck Jonathan will win the election by wide margin. GEJ may not be the best candidate but time and chance favours him.
Buhari is simply not good enough to rule this country. A dodgy credential in fighting corruption or a fanatical pastor as a sidekick will not get him to Aso Rock. Ribadu is a hypocrite!

The next four years is for Jonathan to deliver on power sector. After that, we will see what next.
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2011
emeka_gh:

Goodluck Jonathan will win the election by wide margin. GEJ may not be the best candidate but[b] time and chance favours him.[/b]
Buhari is simply not good enough to rule this country. A dodgy credential in fighting corruption or a fanatical pastor as a sidekick will not get him to Aso Rock. Ribadu is a hypocrite!

The next four years is for Jonathan to deliver on power sector. After that, we will see what next.

So, time and chance favours an openly and established incompetent man whose record, more recent than those of his competition, is plagued with so many questionable unions. decisions, inaction, failure, and possible misuse of public funds/corruption ?

Do we really need to blame Time and Chance our stupidity this time around?
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by aletheia(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Classic case of denial! So you that are thousands of miles removed from Nigeria presumes to tell what Lagosians will or will not do in the April polls.
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2011
aletheia:

Classic case of denial! So you that are thousands of miles removed from Nigeria presumes to tell what Lagosians will or will not do in the April polls.
while the above is meaningless goop, I would rather bring your attention to something more meaningful in all this.

Kobojunkie:

Jonathan spent 8 years as Deputy Governor/Governor in Balyesa, a deep Niger Deltan State, and he has no clue about his own people's issues. He did NOTHING for his own people during that time and enriched himself while he was at it, doing Nothing.

We celebrate people like Amaechi Rotimi ( A Niger Deltan Governor for 4 years) for the visible improvements he has made to his state in such a short time. Also Peter Chime who in only 4 years as Governor of Enugu State has transformed the state in so many ways. Then there is Fashola in Lagos State who has helped improve one of the most populous states in the country in 4 years. Jonathan had 8 years to work with and did nothing in all that time in one of the most funded but least populated states in the country.

The same man has been in Aso Rock for almost 4 years and he has again done NOTHING for his people from Aso Rock. He is still promising them all but has yet to deliver anything to them from there.

Pray tell, why would any Niger Deltan in his right senses want to vote for the same man that has neglected them 12 years straight to return for another 4 years? Why would anyone wish this one the same people who endured it for 8 years and then another 4 ?

This is for you @Aletheia
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by EnuguUkwu: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2011
Kobojunkie is suffering from kwashiokor of the mouth.
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by Kobojunkie: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2011
Enugu_Ukwu:

Kobojunkie is suffering from kwashiokor of the mouth.

Translation --- @Enugu_Ukwu,s brain has nothing remotely intelligent to offer in all this yet he/she feels an urge to insult himself and his kind, because the truth hurts him/her.
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by EnuguUkwu: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2011
Kobo

You know thats not true. So. I am not gonna argue with you.
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^^ no need to deny it - - - you are not the first to try that when confronted with the truth!! [size=13pt]ROFLMAO!!!![/size]

Kobojunkie:

Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by EnuguUkwu: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^^

Kobo. But you know GEJ is slamming and dunking and will win the elections despite all these your roflmao and lamfroa?
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^^ Can you read? The man has done NOTHING since 1999. He has been in high office for 12 years straight and still nothing -- you can't even paste Yar adua's glories on him since we know he played victim much of that time. The one project we know he took on, he failed to deliver on in 2009, after yet another set of these same lofty promises. What slamming and dunking has he been doing? You mean enriching himself to the tune of ~$5million dollars he declared as his assets back in 2007??
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by emekagh(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2011
Kobojunkie:

So, time and chance favours an openly and established incompetent man whose record, more recent than those of his competition, is plagued with so many questionable unions. decisions, inaction, failure, and possible misuse of public funds/corruption ?

Do we really need to blame Time and Chance our stupidity this time around?

The highlighted portion is your opinion of him, as you are entitled. As for me, I see a hardworking man trying hard to steer the ship of the nation in the right direction. Making tough and necessary call. Making his mistakes and learning from them. He has been able to whether the storm, and calm the polity.

Your so-call corrupt man has assured you severally of free election, that is why you have hope of unseating. The so-called man of inaction has kicked off the power sector reform agenda, among others.

If Buhari was so good why did not all you internet jihadist not root for him all these years he has been contesting election.  Tell me what has changed along the years with Buhari? Or is he suddenly a reformed man because he has a Tunde Bakare as running mate?

Jonathan is a far better administrator, and better manager of the Nigeria project. He is not a religious or ethnic bigot like some contestants that I know. The time favours him, and his chance is know, and Nigeria will be much better with him in the stead.

I will be casting my vote for Jonathan and many Nigerians who are not swayed by the Jihad and campaign of calumny against him will.

GEJ is the right man for the Job!
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by slimghost(m): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2011
Yes, Lagos will vote for GEJ and Fashola in the gubernatorial. Am in Surulere, so u can come and take your own statistics. No nobody here is voting for any aboki, so yall should stop deceiving urselfs.
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by EnuguUkwu: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2011
kOBO

You need to use your brain before your fingers. Your fingers are driving you to your doom.
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by emekagh(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2011
GEJ is going to win. Some people are going to have hypertension trying to sell an expired candidate, to masses of unwilling buyers. I will save my troubles were I to be in their shoes.
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2011
emeka_gh:

The highlighted portion is your opinion of him.
Now it is not MY OPINION -- It happens to be BASED ON FACTS -- his facts. Look at the portion in bold and tell me which is WRONG.
emeka_gh:

Your so-call corrupt man has assured you severally of free election, that is why you have hope of unseating. The so-called man of inaction has kicked off the power sector reform agenda, among others.
So yet two more promises, no SUBSTANCE STILL, makes him a better man? :\
emeka_gh:

If Buhari was so good why did not all you internet jihadist not root for him all these years he has been contesting election. Tell me what has changed along the years with Buhari? Or is he suddenly a reformed man because he has a Tunde Bakare as running mate?
Internet Jihadist? WOW!!
You would have to fill me in on what you are talking of. I am not campaigning FOR Buhari -- I am simply against the continuation of the status quo.

emeka_gh:

Jonathan is a far better administrator, and better manager of the Nigeria project. He is not a religious or ethnic bigot like some contestants that I know. The time favours him, and his chance is know, and Nigeria will be much better with him in the stead.
Just cause you can say something does not make it fact.
We all know from Jonathan's record that the man to date has accomplished nothing and so it is a huge gamble, similar to the one we took back in 2007, that we take today, if we allow him continue.

Now here are Jonathans known facts

Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by aletheia(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2011
Kobojunkie:

while the above is meaningless goop, I would rather bring your attention to something more meaningful in all this.
This is for you @Aletheia

My dear, I will not be drawn by you into brickbats or insults. You made this categorical claim:
Kobojunkie:

. . .in response to the Ipsos poll that showed that 80% of Lagosians were planning on voting GEJ. You offered no objective measure (e.g. another poll by a reputable polling company) of why you disagree just your emotions.
I was pointing out to you the fallacy of your position and lack of objectivity in presuming from a distance of thousands of miles away that you know better than Lagosians who they will vote for.

You know you have been caught out on this hence the pathetic attempt to dismiss what I wrote as meaningless goop. Plain silence or ignoring me should have been your best approach grin
You further attempt to obfuscate the matter by dragging in an extended quote that has nothing to do with your vain pontificating on Lagosians voting intentions. Of course very soon you will post some meaningless and highly opinionated drivel which you will punctuate with your lame "rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-my-fat-as*-off" remark.
Dude get off your high horse and learn to accept when you are wrong gracefully.
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by EnuguUkwu: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2011
kOBO is becoming jittery.
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by friedrice1: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2011
[size=17pt]why cant some of these silly people debate the issues kobo raised instead of attacking her person?
[/size]
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by friedrice1: 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2011
Kobojunkie:

debate these issues raised here,
Yes, the clueless Jonathan would definitely rig massively and win and after that what next?? this same guy doled out 40 billion Bayelsa state fund to the Yaradua campaign project in 2007, and people with supposedly sane minds are still rooting for him?? Jesus Christ!! it's obvious a lot of Nigerians are high on hard drugs,
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by emekagh(m): 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2011
I see you want me to oblige, ok, I take the bait. Let me tear this conjectures you have been touting around as gospel.

Kobojunkie:

Now it is not MY OPINION -- It happens to be BASED ON FACTS -- his facts. Look at the portion in bold and tell me which is WRONG. So yet two more promises, no SUBSTANCE STILL, makes him a better man? :\ Internet Jihadist? WOW!!
You would have to fill me in on what you are talking of. I am not campaigning FOR Buhari -- I am simply against the continuation of the status quo.

Just cause you can say something does not make it fact.
We all know from Jonathan's record that the man to date has accomplished nothing and so it is a huge gamble, similar to the one we took back in 2007, that we take today, if we allow him continue.

Now here  are Jonathans known facts

These were/are governors. Give me the list of deputy governors who achieve something of substance in their era. GEJ was governor for more or less a year before he became a Vice President.

Pray tell, why would any Niger Deltan in his right senses want to vote for the same man that has neglected them 12 years straight to return for another 4 years? Why would anyone wish this one the same people who endured it for 8 years and then another 4 ? [/size][/font]

He was in Aso Rock as Vice President for three years. Mention any Vice President who achieved anything during their tenure. Please dont tell me Idiagbon. Niger Deltans, nay Nigerians in their right senses will vote for anyone who will continue with privatisation and reforms; who will guarantee power supply (not disruptive probes like yar adua's and potentially buhari). Nigerians will vote a humble man who has denounce vote rigging several times; and has given the judiciary freedom to do their job. Nigerians will vote for the man who has assured development of every nook and crannies of the country - water ways, coastal roads, international airports, etc. Nigerian will vote for the man who is in tune with international affairs; who rescued thousands of fellow countrymen from libya, and egypt, hot-spots and promised no one will be left behind.

Nigerians will vote for this quiet, unassuming hardworking man, misunderstood honest man.

Discerning Nigerians will vote for Good Ebele Jonathan come April.
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by paddylo1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^^
Nigerians will vote a man humble who has denounce vote rigging several time, and has given the judiciary freedom to do their job. Nigerians will vote for the man who has assured development of every nook and crannies of the counry - water ways, coastal roads, international airports, etc. Nigerian will vote for the man who is in tune with international affairs; who rescued thousands of fellow countrymen from libya, egypt, hot-spots and promised no one will be left behind.

Nigerians will vote foe this quiet, unassuming hardworking man, mis-understood honest man.

Discerning nigerian will vote for Good Ebele Jonathan come April.

^^^
Word. . .u said it all. . . cool
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by EnuguUkwu: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2011
brilliant.
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by Kobojunkie: 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2011
emeka_gh:

These were/are governors. Give me the list of deputy governor who achieve something of substance in the era. GEJ was governor for more or less a year before he became a Vice President.

I can understand how, by Nigeria's standards, you would not expect anything substantial from your leaders, both deputy and non, but I hope you know that the seat of deputy shares responsibility in the blame when inaction becomes the order of the day, yet pay checks and loot being shared as usual. So, sorry, he did occupy the top seats in government and should be, and is being held accountable by those who know the position of Government, even in Bayelsa.
Now let's assume we, for a second, follow your "He was not there long as Governor" argument for a minute, we still cannot give your man a pass. Fashola was there less than 4 months before he started performing as higher levels than the one before him could even imagine. In his first 6 months, River's state Governor, who had to learn from scratch when he took office, of the states situation and the same time ensure visible development, was able to show in that little time what he stood for in that state. The same can be said of Sullivan Chime who hit the ground running, with no previous experience or knowledge of the insides of how state affairs are really run.
Jonathan had more than 5 years of state experience under his belt when he assumed the role of Governor, yet this man accomplished NOTHING in more than 17 months in office as Governor .  So again, why should we burden ourself with this yet again?

emeka_gh:

He was in Aso Rock as Vice President for four years. Mention any Vice President who achieved anything in during their tenure. Please dont tell me Idiagbon.

Why can't I mention Idiaghon? Let me guess, because you know he was the only active VP known? And this was during the dreaded military rule. shocked There is also Atiku who aided in the ousting of Obasanjo after he decided to cut away from the administration it disagreed with. He was vocal so, yes, I will give him that.
emeka_gh:

Niger Deltans, nay Nigerians in their right senses will vote for anyone who will continue with privatization and reforms; who will gurantee power supply (not disruptive probe like yar adua).

Privatization of power supply can easily continued by any administration. It is not rocket science and some of the candidates are firmly behind it anyways so I don't think is rational reason for any Nigerian to vote that Jonathan continue in office. Yes, we can continue privatization without him and we will do just fine.

emeka_gh:

Nigerians will vote a man humble who has denounce vote rigging several time, and has given the judiciary freedom to do their job.
Remember what you said of Opinions earlier? Well, what you have above is just that-- a baseless Opinion. You do not know this man and so you CANNOT go around feeding people with claims you cannot substantiate. Humility has little to do with vote rigging or judiciary freedom, something, I think you also pulled out of your arse since anyone who has kept up with news will know that is far from true.
emeka_gh:
Nigerians will vote for the man who has assured development of every nook and crannies of the counry - water ways, coastal roads, international airports, etc.
This would be all the candidates since that seems the manifesto presented by all and rightly expected.
emeka_gh:
Nigerian will vote for the man who is in tune with international affairs; who rescued thousands of fellow countrymen from libya, egypt, hot-spots and promised no one will be left behind.
ROFLMAO!!! I could not help but laugh  . . . I wonder what the Egyptians/libyans etc will say if they realize someone is trying to use their fight as reason to elect a Jonathan. lol 

emeka_gh:
Nigerians will vote foe this quiet, unassuming hardworking man, mis-understood honest man. Discerning nigerian will vote for Good Ebele Jonathan come April.
  Yeah, see that is the problem. This 'quiet unassuming man' has been in fact playing second fiddle for so long that it seems now that the reason is he does not have much else to offer. I mean the victim thing -- mis-understood nonsense, we no longer need -- remember yar adua? That was essentially the same excuse we should to convince ourselves to try him, along with jonathan. So I don't think you do your argument any good if you think you can badmouth Yar adua and not Jonathan. Both men share similar traits in that wise.   
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by friedrice1: 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2011
As deputy Governor for 8 year, what other experience do you need as Governor? perharp another 7 years as governor before he knows the ropes to act as one.
check the stats, 8years as Deputy, 1.5years as governor, 4years as Vice President and yet not a single achievement as President for over 13months. I guess the whole nation should sit still and wait for him for another couple of years to learn what it takes, so you feel such a person with an obvious learning disability should be the president?
Re: Jonathan Leads With 60%,pdp May Lose 4 States by emekagh(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I can understand how, by Nigeria's standards, you would not expect anything substantial from your leaders, both deputy and non, but I hope you know that the seat of deputy shares responsibility in the blame when inaction becomes the order of the day, yet pay checks and loot being shared as usual. So, sorry, he did occupy the top seats in government and should be, and is being held accountable by those who know the position of Government, even in Bayelsa.
Now let's assume we, for a second, follow your "He was not there long as Governor" argument for a minute, we still cannot give your man a pass. Fashola was there less than 4 months before he started performing as higher levels than the one before him could even imagine. In his first 6 months, River's state Governor, who had to learn from scratch when he took office, of the states situation and the same time ensure visible development, was able to show in that little time what he stood for in that state. The same can be said of Sullivan Chime who hit the ground running, with no previous experience or knowledge of the insides of how state affairs are really run.
Jonathan had more than 5 years of state experience under his belt when he assumed the role of Governor, yet this man accomplished NOTHING in more than 17 months in office as Governor .  So again, why should we burden ourself with this yet again?

Why can't I mention Idiaghon? Let me guess, because you know he was the only active VP known? And this was during the dreaded military rule. shocked There is also Atiku who aided in the ousting of Obasanjo after he decided to cut away from the administration it disagreed with. He was vocal so, yes, I will give him that.
Privatization of power supply can easily continued by any administration. It is not rocket science and some of the candidates are firmly behind it anyways so I don't think is rational reason for any Nigerian to vote that Jonathan continue in office. Yes, we can continue privatization without him and we will do just fine.
Remember what you said of Opinions earlier? Well, what you have above is just that-- a baseless Opinion. You do not know this man and so you CANNOT go around feeding people with claims you cannot substantiate. Humility has little to do with vote rigging or judiciary freedom, something, I think you also pulled out of your arse since anyone who has kept up with news will know that is far from true. This would be all the candidates since that seems the manifesto presented by all and rightly expected. ROFLMAO!!! I could not help but laugh  . . . I wonder what the Egyptians/libyans etc will say if they realize someone is trying to use their fight as reason to elect a Jonathan. lol 
  Yeah, see that is the problem. This 'quiet unassuming man' has been in fact playing second fiddle for so long that it seems now that the reason is he does not have much else to offer. I mean the victim thing -- mis-understood nonsense, we no longer need -- remember yar adua? That was essentially the same excuse we should to convince ourselves to try him, along with jonathan. So I don't think you do your argument any good if you think you can badmouth Yar adua and not Jonathan. Both men share similar traits in that wise.   

Obviously unlike me, you choose to see nothing good in the man GEJ. That is you. Recent poll shows that many Nigerians are with him. That is what matters in elections. If you think the polls are wrong, well of course, that is up to you.

Like I said earlier, ethnicism, aside, in my heart of hearts, I strongly believe that GEJ is a better man than the other top contenders. That is why I am rooting for him. He is not perfect; he is humane (of course in my own opinion).  Because of Jonathan, I am willing to give PDP another chance.

GEJ is the best man for the job. Nigeria will be better with him at the helm of affairs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Inspector Shot Dead By Patrol Team-turning The Gun On Themselves! / Friday Should Replace Saturday As Work Free Day To Ensure Religious Balance / BREAKING: Buhari Diagnosed With PROSTATE CANCER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.