Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

6 Soldiers Injured As Operation LAFIYA DOLE Troops Neutralize 23 Terrorists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Soldiers Injured As Operation LAFIYA DOLE Troops Neutralize 23 Terrorists (450 Views)

6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State / Boko Haram Member Arrested With Military Kits As Troops Neutralize Terrorists. / 'Boko Haram Killed 4 Policemen, 6 Soldiers' – Borno CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Soldiers Injured As Operation LAFIYA DOLE Troops Neutralize 23 Terrorists by Linx1234: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Operation LAFIYA DOLE troops has neutralized 23 Boko Haram /ISWAP terrorists and captured an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) during an encounter.

Confirming this to newsmen the Acting Director of Defence Media Operations, Brigadier-General Benard Onyeuko disclosed this at the Army Special Super Camp 1 in Ngamdu, Borno State yesterday.

General Benard said the gallant troops of operation Fire Ball in various sectors of the Theatre have continued to dominate the general areas of operation and carrying out their tasks with renewed vigor.

“The gallant troops courageously intercepted some Boko Haram criminals while attempting to collect ransom from relations of their abducted victims leading to the decimation of the criminals and successful rescue of 2 women and 3 children unhurt.

“The successes so far achieved were made ..................... https://janefblog.com/15620-2boko-haram-6-soldiers-injured-as-operation-lafiya-dole-troops-neutralize-23-terrorists-in-borno/

Re: 6 Soldiers Injured As Operation LAFIYA DOLE Troops Neutralize 23 Terrorists by Praxis758: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kudos to our troop. We should commend them when they're doing great.

We need more from them. more effort is the appreciation for hard work.

1 Like

Re: 6 Soldiers Injured As Operation LAFIYA DOLE Troops Neutralize 23 Terrorists by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Praxis758:
Kudos to our troop. We should commend them when they're doing great.

We need more from them. more effort is the appreciation for hard work.
Kudos ko. Keep decieiving yourself, celebrating grand failure. Neutralize, decimate and other useless vocabularies while terrorists are killing soldiers and civilians en mass. Vigilantes are now protecting army and police baracks and you are here praising mediocrity. Shame.
Re: 6 Soldiers Injured As Operation LAFIYA DOLE Troops Neutralize 23 Terrorists by Praxis758: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Thanks for your opinion.

I'm not praising them to the high heavens, I was merely commending them for neutralising the terrorists.

I'll never praise oppression or failure by the military..

DamZik:
Kudos ko. Keep decieiving yourself, celebrating grand failure. Neutralize, decimate and other useless vocabularies while terrorists are killing soldiers and civilians en mass. Vigilantes are now protecting army and police baracks and you are here praising mediocrity. Shame.
Re: 6 Soldiers Injured As Operation LAFIYA DOLE Troops Neutralize 23 Terrorists by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Praxis758:
Thanks for your opinion.

I'm not praising them to the high heavens, I was merely commending them for neutralising the terrorists.

I'll never praise oppression or failure by the military..

This government know how to use english to decieve the citizens. Even BBC has once called them out for that. Why is Nigeria giANT army decimating and neutralizing instead of them to be killing terrorists and bandits. Whenever these wicked animals kill soldiers, they release videos and pictures to back their claims. But that's not the case with Nigeria army that is gulping billions every year. Local Hunters are far more effective.

May this country get it right.
Re: 6 Soldiers Injured As Operation LAFIYA DOLE Troops Neutralize 23 Terrorists by Donspicey: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
Why not kill them at sight??
Bubu Burantashi head no dey house.....

(1) (Reply)

My Life Is In Danger’— Former Abia Attorney General, Umeh Kalu Cries Out / Nigerian Army And The War Against Disintegration / Delta Police Rescues 16 Kidnapped Victims In Ogor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.