Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari (4465 Views)

Crises In Jos, Police Station Burnt - Photos / We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran / Remove Fuel Subsidy, Face Our Wrath - NLC, TUC Warn Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari by deols(f): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2011
coolpapa:

Lol, Buhari, take my advise, stop wasting your time, energy and resource. the hand print is rightly on the wall or should i spell it out for you in France GEJ remains the peoples choice

did u read the posts before yours? if not, read them again and find out whom the people's choice is

[size=25pt]SAI BUHARI[/size]
Re: Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari by BluMalam(m): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2011
Ozin:

MUMU like you! everything that happen to you including the failure in your family is GEJ.Better get a life

ISSUES boy ISSUES. My family RULES your a$$, even dat can't make me support my former hero GEJ EVER again. I guess you're among the people your Principal thought he could impress with his "interview" with Dbanj while his mates were debating at a world-class platform. Now that we're done wit d issues part,
Go jump in the lagoon,  you bloated left testicle of a septic camel

♥ ♥ ♥
Re: Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari by Biscute(f): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2011
Buhari please no vex go ahead with your political Rally nothing do you.
Re: Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari by Beaf1: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2011
This is a cheap one Johny. It wont work!!!
BB is already in JOS campagning

BB All The Way
cheesy cheesy
Re: Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari by bisiaet: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2011
Dudluck Jonathan should at least have the dignity of shielding his fear of BB, using state apparatus to oppress opposition is a new low for Gej

So is Jonathan Goodluck who is behind it or I dont really get what you are trying to say?
Re: Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2011
BB in Jos,

Re: Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2011
Another one, from Jos.

Re: Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2011
Can you see the crowd despite all the noise and intimidation,
Re: Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari by JUO(m): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2011
who cares make them kill themselves
Re: Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2011
Nobody even listens to the mumu Goofluck again
Re: Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari by Rhino5dm: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2011
i dey laguh o!
Re: Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari by Wadeoye(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2011
Jos people at the airport to welcome Buhari,

Re: Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2011
france fines google 142,000 euros click here to read morehttp://techblogng..com/2011/03/france-fines-google-142000-for-privacy.html
Re: Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari by sley4life(m): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2011
he has been warned
Re: Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari by damas11111(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2011
^^^^^^ But he went and had his rally. Una no get balls.

BB all the way. No shaking. Una go fear fear.
Re: Don’t Come To Jos, Police Warn Buhari by Profkenny1(m): 12:05am On Mar 22, 2011
I don't understand why they are scared of Buhari taking over from them(PDP),are we not operating democracy?, if the PDP rigs,then there will be wild,wild north indeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria And United Kingdom Working On Counter-Terrorism Strategy / As You Abuse GEJ, Remember That Abusing Buhari's Govt Was A Crime In 1984 / “Nnamdi Kanu’s Continued Detention Is Wrong/Dangerous”- DSS Source, Breaking New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.