Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead (17080 Views)

Steve Pieczenik: Absolutely Convinced That Gaddafi Is Alive. / Muammar Gaddafi Is Alive / Do You Beleive That Gaddafi Is Killing His Own People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by kunlekunle: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2011
the west's guide to war this day is nostrademus prediction. there is a need to avert the third world war which will be started by a muslim leader he said . nostrademus predicted everything that happened in europe in the last 80 years.
watch iran
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
Saif-Islam Gaddaffi should have been killed first followed by his father by hanging,they are all enemies of humanity.
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2011
Watching IRAN live
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by Ayoobscom(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2011
How i wish God can open thou blind eye to see What's happening in heaven is different from the irritating hatred you jews and christians have for Muslims-today-a 3 years old baby understands UN\US mission is not to unite tribes and nations disenting domocracy but to split people who are living peacefully and comfortably with blasphemy,empty accusations and wagging unwarranted war against them--SADAM HUSSEIN was sent on his way on a muslims festive Day, now victim is Qadafi-the man who utmostly unites his people-traditionally-socially with tolerance to foreign investor-your brother left Nigeria for Libya and has since been feeding well, I can see why hell fire should exist-where will blasphemist,lutters,mass killers go if there was no one,

GOD BLESS MUHAMMED QADAFI AND HIS GENES,

Truly the world is a prison for the believers and heaven for the non believers (Kufars)
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by whatawhat: 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2011
it is true
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by armyofone(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2011
a dog destined to die will never hear his master's voice. it is saddam stlye again.
when your father is not doing the right thing, why can't you just tell him that and then find your way? i don't know arabs and africans are good at that.
40years of ruling a country is very bad!!
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
Hhmmm, * Lets await the reign of the vultures? Then most eyes will open to see the true enemies! A quest for democracy? But which democracy? The one from d oppressors, imperialists, colonialists dat makes and breaks at their own suitable time using their media to brainwash and give peanuts to people out of their daily toils and sweats while they live like kings on resources thats never their own. Africa has always been part of a conquered continent because of the peoples blindness to reality and its leaders greed! WESTERN NATIONS ENCOURAGES AFRICAN LEADERS TO BECOME GREEDY AND CORRUPT TO SUIT THEIR DESIRES TO CORNER ITS RESOURCES AND WHEN SUCH LEADERS BECOMES UNCONTROLLABLE TO THEM THEY LOOK FOR A REPLACEMENT THEREBY EXPLOITING AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES TO OUTST SUCH LEADERS.
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by 68816419: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2011
another iraq, very sad, cry
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by eghost247(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2011
Not sure if this is true or not fingers
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by Outstrip(f): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2011
So sad. The ultimate sacrifice
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by armyofone(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2011
Yep, the utimate craze pass craze

God bless our troops
SemperFI
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by clemcykul(f): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2011
signs of end time. the arab world is in chaos  . . . .pray for your naija . . , .
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by xreal: 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2011
This sounds too good to be true.
However, if true . . . Madman Gadafi ain't seen a thing yet.
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2011
I just wish for a quick end to this calamitous situation libyans find themselves in; however it ends.
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by sley4life(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2011
bullsh.it
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by lakode(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2011
I hope pple really knows the story behind all this , hmmm bt how can we knw when most of us watch CNN and all this propaganda stations, now America and the west are finally going back to deal with Ghadafi , yes the way the second gulf war dealt with Sadam Husien , The wild wild west ,they will find any means to mess up any country at the slightest chance , Ghadafi wasn't killing is pple he was fighting Rebels(which is normal ), the Scenario is similar to  MEND in Nigeria (the JTF are doing the same to them), OBJ single handedly killed off ODI pple in Bayelsa and the UN didn't see that , The case of the ogboni pple was omitted by the UN , If you think its all Libyan pple that are supporting all this then you naive , get a map of Libya then you will understand that the UN is fighting the course of just a portion of the country , My question is why didn't such happen in the Niger delta(cos' Nigeria is one of America's puppet )
And only on the first day the west released 110 missiles .hmmm, Waow the West is really Protecting civilians, the  Illuminati missions continues, hmmm
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by xreal: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2011
lakode:
how can we knw when most of us watch CNN . . . Ghadafi wasn't killing is pple he was fighting Rebels(which is normal ) . . .
hey! Where d' you get your info?
Or, for how many weeks have you been asleep?

You should have made sure your 'eye clear' before posting on NL.
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by lakode(m): 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2011
I Watch the same event you watching , and its a fact that the main fight is between Ghadafi and the rebels , and civilians will definitely be involved , now tell me of a video you saw where protesters where been shot by Ghadafi , was there any , all Videos I saw was Ghadafi Armies against the Rebels , and out of all I wrote all that interest you was that part , other seems ok , that shows how biased you are , When JTF was killing Militant in Niger delta do you know how many civilians got killed, were is the thing called objectiveness , If the UN can leave Nigeria to sought Niger delta out itself , if UN couldn't do ntg abt Ivory coast and they cant do ntg abt Baharian and Yemen, But they can do something about Libya , and mind you there is a clear difference between the protesters in Egypt and Tunisia from the Rebels in Libya,
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by doublekay: 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2011
No matter wat no man has the right to hold the presidency of his country for 40 years, its unfair and its greed
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by lakode(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2011
I accept and agree that Ghadafi is long over due , But its not only Ghadafi , if we  want a free world then there are  many countries that needs to look deep  .You might say the Uk is practicing Democracy but I will argue with you it is a monarchy, what about the communist party in China , what about Alyaksandr Lukashenka of Belarus .See the fact is if the UN will act real United then many countries needs to change and make the world more free .I am not vying for Ghadafi I was also on the facebook blog of the Egypt and Tunisia protest(These are True revolutions) , But see the Libyan case its so diff , If the Libyan pple go out en masse  the way Egyptians did then by now Ghadafi would have step down but the problem is that not everyone wants Ghadafi out(that is the main problem) ,  since the first day of the Libyan scenario it has been military,  I have a friend that is Libyan he told me point blank  Benhgazi pple have always had problem with Ghadafi there was once they plot to kill him , He said the other part and tribes don't have problem with Ghadafi and he told me the likely Scenario is splitting of the country, and My main argument is the judgement of the western world , They have missed the mark again, just because they want to deal with Ghadafi they will end up making the country another Iraq
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by Bastage: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2011
Lakode. You don't need videos. Gadaffi's own son admitted on Libyan National TV that troops killed unarmed protesters.
His excuse was that they were poorly trained and scared.
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by efisher(m): 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2011
Sorry, I may be wrong but I can't seem to find any concrete news online backing this claim! If it is not true, please the thread should be deleted.  angry

http://www.newsday.co.zw/article/2011-03-21-gaddafi-son-killed
Speculation is swirling worldwide that one of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi’s sons, Khamis (27), died in hospital on Monday following a weekend attack on a residence in Tripoli.
But the reports were being denied by the Libyan government and other media organisations.
Although there was no independent verification of the reported death, an Arabic newspaper, Arabian Business News, said Gaddafi’s son had died.
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by lakode(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2011
Bastage:

Lakode. You don't need videos. Gadaffi's own son admitted on Libyan National TV that troops killed unarmed protesters.
His excuse was that they were poorly trained and scared.

In which of the interviews , The only time I remembered something close to this , was when He said some civilians attacked the military and seized military weapons , then He said the military got scared and shot at them, But this is reasonable isn't it , Or are you telling me if you attack Nigerian Armies and try to seize their weapons they will just say thank you , come on
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by na2day(m): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
[size=13pt]For the sins of his father: Gaddafi's son 'killed in kamikaze pilot attack on barracks'[/size]

Colonel Gaddafi suffered a massive personal setback today when one of his sons was allegedly killed in a suicide air mission on his barracks.

Khamis, 27, who runs the feared Khamis Brigade that has been prominent in its role of attacking rebel-held areas, is said to have died on Saturday night.

A Libyan air force pilot crashed his jet into the Bab al-Aziziya compound in Tripoli in a kamikaze attack, Algerian TV reported following an unsubstantiated claim by an anti-Gaddafi media organisation.

Khamis is alleged to have died of burns in hospital. The regime denied the reports.

It was claimed he died in the same compound hit by RAF cruise missiles hit by coalition forces last night.

Loyalists have been photographed with shrapnel from the missile that struck the building and throughout the day there has been no information on Gaddafi's whereabouts.

Libyan state TV has claimed that 64 people were killed in the weekend attacks, causing friction between the west and the Arab world but the Ministry of Defence said it wasn't aware of civilian casualties.

[size=13pt]But it exposed fractures between the U.S. and British positions, with U.S. Defence Secretary Robert Gates saying getting rid of Gaddafi would be unwise while the UK refuses to rule out any course of action.[/size]

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1368410/Libya-crisis-Gaddafi-uses-civilians-human-shields-prevent-military-targets.html

The UN authorised a no-fly zone, which i thought meant stopping Gaddafi from using his air elements attacking civilians. In a very short time this appears to have changed to a general bombing/ground attack war. Fair enough taking out radar or air defence missile sites but this now seems to have gone way beyond the original aims and Cameron/Sarkozy initial assurances
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by Bastage: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2011
http://www.africanews.com/site/list_message/33403

Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi's son, Sayf al-Islam, has admitted the country's military over-reacted when dealing with protesters.

But, in a TV address broadcast as violence spread to Tripoli, he accused the opposition and Islamists of trying to break up the country.

He said troops had opened fire on protesters because they were not trained to handle civil unrest.

Do you think that all of these protestors would just give up if they weren't put down forcibly?

http://www.wikio.com/video/green-square-tripoli-libya---revolution-5074261
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by lakode(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2011
Bastage:

http://www.africanews.com/site/list_message/33403

aha this interview , I watched the whole interview ,it was the first interview , I do admit civilians have been involved(which is so sad) but do you know how people are protesting in Libya ,can you call it a real protest or a main aim to instigate a civil War , the situation is similar to that of the ivory coast , In addition , the shelling going on now in Libya by the west are we expecting more civilian to be saved or otherwise
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by Bastage: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2011
Come on bobo.

First they weren't protesting and now you're saying that they may have been protesting but you don't know if they were carrying guns.

These guys aren't carrying guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSPkDIQFixI
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by Bastage: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2011
These guys don't have guns either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGYtphwIC0U
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by Bastage: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2011
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by lakode(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2011
I didn't say they are not protesting,  but can you compare their mode of protest to that of the  Egyptian , like I pointed out this is Benghazi they have always being against Ghadafi , everyone that knows about Libya will tell you this .My own stand is that the fight in Libya is more Military  ,even the Egyptian had a non- military protest but many people still died, We are the same people that denounced MEND in Nigeria , but if I might tell you the militants in Niger Delta are also heroes in their region , even in Jos many protest led to many been killed , this are the result of violence, The main aim of the air strikes of ghadafi was to disable the Rebles (the same way the JTF open fire on the Niger delta creeks) , and all of a sudden Ghadfi is now seen as a tyrant and lunatic , this is a man most of this western power bowed to just few months back , and we all accept there are rebels in Libya but we supporting Rebels isn't that funny, as much as there are pple protesting against ghadafi there are many pple also in his support

so with your view of the situation that means you endorse the invasion by the western world , and I know you will also be happy if such is the fate of Bahrain , ivory coast and Yemen(since in all these countries civilian are also been killed) , I see how safe the world will be by the end of the year , hmmmm
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by lakode(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2011
And one thing I will like you to do is take a look at the map of Libya and look at Benghazi and see other parts as well , you will realize its not like the whole country is on fire , its a few portion(exactly similar to the Nigerian case) , if you don't know there are many foreigners that believes the whole of Nigeria has being militarized , But is that the case ? hmm No thanks to CNN and their likes , We need to always pull a brake and have a second thinking the Western countries are wicked and they are the real terrorist
Re: Breaking: Khamis Gaddafi Is Dead by Concept(m): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2011
I do not support a man killing his own people but my instinct tells me that there are more to this than meet the eyes. The western world meddling into the affairs of Libya is suspicious. In  Burundi, Somalia and Democratic Republic of Congo there was massacre, they never thought of bombardment. Ask me why? Nothing of interest in those places and also the Government in these war torn countries have not for once had issue with the so called world powers and have their way like Gaddafi. Gaddafi is being targeted because of two things; Oil and Personal grief (Lockebrie Plane bombing) fresh in the memory of Americans and British. If truly those people are called rebels, then they are against the state, they need to fight it out but the way I see it, tribal sentiments have set in and the military involvement of UN would not have been so quick and sporadic. They need to observe first and let the world see that Gaddafi has really over-stepped his boundary before they start shelling him. Please Can anyone tell me what is to be achieved by shelling his compound? They want him dead. THE MEDIATORS IN ACTION who disarm one for other to claim more ground. Two wrongs can never make a right but Western world will always be right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Palestinian Activist Ahed Tamimi Arrested For Allegedly ‘inciting Terrorism’ . / Iran, U.S. Close To Reviving Iranian Nuclear Deal ( Pix, Video) / Possible Terrorist Attack: US Warns Citizens In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.