Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,523 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Think Or Thought? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Think Or Thought? (7517 Views)

Food For Thought / What Thought Is Going On In Your Head Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think Or Thought? by alheri(f): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2006
whats is happenings here? Have nobodys ever entered a classroom in this NL? Hows came all of you are spinking this kinds of english?
Re: Think Or Thought? by wills(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2006
alheri:

whats is happenings here? Have nobodys ever entered a classroom in this NL? Hows came all of you are spinking this kinds of english?

JESUS!!! shocked
PLEASE TAUGHT ME
Re: Think Or Thought? by alheri(f): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2006
wills dont brought Jesus into this. Do you wanted Jesus to came down froms heaven and starts to helps you in pronouncement of english word?
Re: Think Or Thought? by wills(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2006
alheri:

wills don't brought Jesus into this. Do you wanted Jesus to came down froms heaven and starts to helps you in pronouncement of english word?

I AM exclamated ,so that is why, i shouting jesus
Re: Think Or Thought? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2006
wills:

angry angry angry

Since you can taught English ..oya you teach make I learn
Oga im sorry ooooooo
i no know english past u so u taught me
Re: Think Or Thought? by wills(m): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2006
cool
i am hungarian...its lunch time grin
Re: Think Or Thought? by xdos(m): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2006
hmm- looketh at this thinking thoughters  undecided. u doesnt even knowing books. How much does u paying me let me handling u on English? paid me n' I will taught u. shocked
Re: Think Or Thought? by truthhurts(f): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2006
o boy hahahahaha i laugh in urhobo
if person read all this your post once you will know that you did not go good nursery and pry school i sure your engrish teacher did not teaching you well anyway u can saw the product of a good nursery school in me
Re: Think Or Thought? by micklplus(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2006
i have telld all of you before, since you can thoughted then, it become a thinks ! cant you learning simpl english.
i am mosted unappointed in all of you. you are showing that you all shopd your school feeses.
gbam
Re: Think Or Thought? by alheri(f): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2006
mickplus, I does not cares whether you are appointed or unappointed with we. You that dont eat your schools fee congratulations for spinking the bests hinglish hon dis forums. I wents to grammar school and I can spink queen english far than you.
Re: Think Or Thought? by micklplus(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2006
well, lets kept spinking english.
I payeth doubles school fesses and i has all the world whole to shown for it. it showned that, i am intelligence and brilliance and that were them reason why i am unappointed in all of your.
gbam
Re: Think Or Thought? by alheri(f): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2006
You are nots more brilliance than I, infacts I wins prize in the school. Have you wins prize before? You dint not evens get any intelligentness with you double school fees.
Re: Think Or Thought? by micklplus(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2006
i have wins so many przes and i have intelligent and brilliante.
i knews book so well o. dont just tries me alheri ! cos i am too many o.
gbam
Re: Think Or Thought? by alheri(f): 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2006
I am much plenty many than you. If I tries you what cans you does to me? You cans even formulates a corrects sentences without grammalogical error. I am sures you wents to nights schools, no wandered you are winnings prizes there.
Re: Think Or Thought? by thriplea(m): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2006
Da final correction

think fo thought , u need to just stretch it , thinkiest n toughtiest , i think thats sound beta , abi thinkling or thoughtling ,,,,thats ore better , lets try dis , thinklinkable, or toughtilinkable, abeg go find dico, bi ya
Re: Think Or Thought? by micklplus(m): 8:03am On Feb 14, 2006
alheri, can you heard his? he was thinkingkabling and thoughtinkabling all at the same time. didnt never tries to spink english with mine cos i am more far still yet gooder than they. or what do you thoughs?
gbam
Re: Think Or Thought? by Seun(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2006
I is not like all those that have been says in these thread
Re: Think Or Thought? by thriplea(m): 9:01am On Feb 14, 2006
brosie , e like say mi no no wetin man fit talk im fo sumthin , wey i no understandin , bcuz mi wey i deyt fo harvad univerversity wry mi i dey read ma economics fo dere i thinkinnng datye , wella i begye make we change im fo topik so dat we go move ahead ye , abi wetin una tlk ye , cuz ye too much grammer ye don boku fo dis place ye ,
Re: Think Or Thought? by micklplus(m): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2006
i hears and thanked you very so greatly much.
But you know, this is a joke forum and as such, we are expected to make ourselves laugh, whether with our posts, signs or whatever,
Anyways sha, i will tries and moves forwarded with how i can made people laughs, okay?
Tka care.
Gbam
HAPPIES VALENTINES
Re: Think Or Thought? by alheri(f): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2006
Happys Valantine to Yous too mickplus! Who ares you valentining todays? What dids you buys for her?
Re: Think Or Thought? by micklplus(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2006
funnies enough, i i were at work and theres no road i would have valentating she .
Maybe all fun fair culd be pstponed to the comingweekend.
How about you? hws your val? what does you purchased for he?
or what does you bought for me?

maybe you should get me here @yahoo.com or messenger with my i.d here. right
Re: Think Or Thought? by alheri(f): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2006
I buy my husband a redish lapstop bag for him lappy! Its is so beautificable, I really thinks he can likes it very muchs.
Re: Think Or Thought? by micklplus(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2006
thats nice to heard. So, where was mine own legtop?
you didnt has to been partial at all o.
well, i was happier that love is inside and in the within of the centre of your life. keep un keeping on o.But i was still wait for my own gifted o
Gbam
Re: Think Or Thought? by IBBFan(m): 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2006
all dis shildrenses r murder english without pities. no wondering onyiocha is run commot 4 niggeria 46 years away.
Re: Think Or Thought? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2006
Seun:

I is not like all those that have been says in these thread
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Think Or Thought? by glamour(f): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2006
plenty teacherses in all mine nursiry versus pramarily schools  thoughteth me gramanology and  incuding qeence hinglis  very  very well . so,  i can spoke and wrote hinglis bester than every peoples in these fonroom . any body want to competision with me?
Re: Think Or Thought? by spikelord(m): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2006
Why are you all killing the hell of ENGLISHES here, I thought I could have been sending you to school yesterday but instead of you to count your books on yesterday, U were busy killing a many of noises, I was delivered you all!!! angry angry angry sad grin
Re: Think Or Thought? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2006
l.o.l
Re: Think Or Thought? by spikelord(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2006
The bestest thing that I needing all of you to does is to went back to school until later notice.
am me not rights
Re: Think Or Thought? by micklplus(m): 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2006
you was righted ! them shall goned back to school and taught themselves how to spink english and grammatologist !
Re: Think Or Thought? by spikelord(m): 2:30am On Mar 20, 2006
Infacts, I am wenting out of here right at onces. u did not counted your books on yesterday now u is all killing all noises here and disturbsing my heads with all your TABOLISTIC FOKABULARIES.

This is goodly bad oh! I was not going to tolerated it from you on tomorrow!!!

Have u all getten me??

If not enters yours shoes and follows me to my offices!!!!!!!
Re: Think Or Thought? by glamour(f): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2006
@spikelord   grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

pls teacher  teaches me how to enters  the shoe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking / What Is The Igbo Name For Window / ~football And Movies~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.