Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Think Or Thought? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Think Or Thought? (7515 Views)

Food For Thought / What Thought Is Going On In Your Head Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think Or Thought? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2006
@glamour
we dont say teacher teaches me how to enters the shoe, we say teacher taughting me how to entered the shoe
Re: Think Or Thought? by glamour(f): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2006
haha i laughing in 24 languages
nawao oyibo hard o

@ Rhodalyn,   thank kiu very muchs  for the correcting kiss

@spikelord ,  please teacher, taughting me  how to entered the shoe
Re: Think Or Thought? by spikelord(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2006
I is going to taughted you tomorrow only if you was going to come and payed me a visitation on my home. I was be gladingly waitingly for you before my house
Re: Think Or Thought? by glamour(f): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2006
Rhodalyn, are u hears what the  teacher  spikelord  is saying ,
my mama tells me say  if any teachers ask me to came to his house befor he will pass my exam or taught me any thing  i should not go ooooo ,

spikelord  no way  i will go to another school and pays school fees
Re: Think Or Thought? by micklplus(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2006
Thoughted? who was goes to teached whom? as distance as i am concerned, mine eglish is the better. i was being a teacher from since 1970 and still yet shocked, u wants a difference teacher from mine. that was no good at all  because that shall caused great enemy among them here and i self . grin
And in addittionnall, u cant payed sckool fees but rather, you can pays sckhool fesses grin
Re: Think Or Thought? by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 29, 2006
I thoughted u peoples was to thining some thinks?
Re: Think Or Thought? by Grizzly(m): 4:32am On Mar 29, 2006
To me, to thoughted and taughted is mean same type of thing because is pronounciationated same type of kind grin
Re: Think Or Thought? by hotangel2(f): 4:43am On Mar 29, 2006
Ohh fxck! These as to be the bestest thread on top of these forum. I Kundnt stop to laughing my yansh off. As i beganing to reads, i bagening to saw so plenty mastakes so plenty of you did. Why did people mades so plenty much of mistakes? Anyways, nobody is kapable of thoughting that our thinks are what we thought.

okay i suck at this.
Re: Think Or Thought? by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 29, 2006
I was thought that the thinked of this though was meant for these that thoughted
Re: Think Or Thought? by Grizzly(m): 4:53am On Mar 29, 2006
Oti o! did not sucking anymore again o. anyway sef where was u is all of the whole of this long long time? eh hot-angel? grin
Re: Think Or Thought? by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 29, 2006
I was abouting to asking hers that questioning oo
otio, oya hoti angle answeret the questioning oo
Re: Think Or Thought? by Grizzly(m): 5:04am On Mar 29, 2006
Hot-angel u doesnt wanting to spoke.? na wa o!
Re: Think Or Thought? by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 29, 2006
I am thinket she doent wanting to thoughted no more
Re: Think Or Thought? by yemupz(m): 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2006
Uh, oga seun, if are not a stop the grammaring that is took place here, these ibuns will broke your server shocked. Me i am spoke my own advise lipsrsealed
When i was started my thinking (or thoughting) jejely, i was not a know that several plenty grammarians are boku for here like that embarassed now, i cannot fit to thoughting my thinking anymore ooo
Re: Think Or Thought? by Grizzly(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2006
Shoo yemupz, what is u spoked? that i doesnt knew how to speaking grammer or pronunciation word?? eh angry if u is know school of type i goes, You willnt be saying like this. dont trying me o.!
Re: Think Or Thought? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2006
so you too not knowing how to spoke english? shocked shocked shocked shocked as for me i can speaking english you all past cheesy cheesy
Re: Think Or Thought? by micklplus(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2006
am i the bestest spokers of english ! you is going to tried mine?

i wondered o yemupz ! when you firsted thunk and thoughted . i was decide to followed yours post not knewing that, this thread is gone took these dimension.
since we has lots of thinking thoughters within the four room,i thoughted we shoold all thunking for money making. grin

To brought my histories to an ending, the thinks you thoughted trancends to your THUNKS shocked
Re: Think Or Thought? by 2cantango(f): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2006
have bin luffin much so at this topic of thinkering and thoughtererians grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Think Or Thought? by yemupz(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2006
Grizzly:

Shoo yemupz, what is u spoked? that i doesnt knew how to speaking grammer or pronunciation word?? eh angry if u is know school of type i goes, You willnt be saying like this. don't trying me o.!
Abeg don't be a vexing, i was tolded that you are graduation from Harvard University of Ajegunle, so your grammar are very very disatrous lipsrsealed I am not a competition your grammaring o! Pls pardon my wide mouth.
micklplus:

am i the bestest spokers of english ! you is going to tried mine?

i wondered o yemupz ! when you firsted thunk and thoughted . i was decide to followed yours post not knewing that, this thread is gone took these dimension.
since we has lots of thinking thoughters within the four room,i thoughted we shoold all thunking for money making. grin

To brought my histories to an ending, the thinks you thoughted trancends to your THUNKS shocked
Oga, you are hereby appointment as the senior grammar and vocabulary teacher of naira. Oga can you fit to taught us grammar
Re: Think Or Thought? by micklplus(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i have been appointment as the english toughter cool it were my honours to acceptive the appoint ! i will leave upward to the expectations of all and everybody of your grin
since i can thunk, being a thinking thoughters should not be a problems grin shocked
Re: Think Or Thought? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2006
i thinking sooooooo far im the bestest of you all in spoken and taughting the english language
Re: Think Or Thought? by micklplus(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2006
nah ! i am goodest in english spinking and thoughting shocked
Re: Think Or Thought? by Grizzly(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2006
My fellow companionships, thoughterers and thoughteresses,,
Re: Think Or Thought? by mlksbaby(f): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2006
All dis t[/b]otless[b] t[/b]houghts [b]t[/b]hat [b]t[/b]ook [b]t[/b]ime [b]t[/b]o [b]t[/b]hinked [b]t[/b]hru. . .

[b]T[/b]he [b]t[/b]eachers [b]t[/b]hought [b]t[/b]he [b]t[/b]inkers [b]t[/b]ry [b]t[/b]heir [b]t[/b]houghting [b]t[/b]oo [b]t[/b]errible, [b]t[/b]ook [b]t[/b]ime [b]t[/b]o [b]t[/b]erribly [b]t[/b]houghted [b]t[/b]he [b]t[/b]hing [b]t[/b]hrough. . .

[b]T[/b]hen [b]t[/b]houghtless [b]t[/b]inkers [b]t[/b]ried [b]t[/b]o [b]t[/b]ake [b]t[/b]he [b]'T'
[b]t[/b]o [b]t[/b]ask. . . [b]t[/b]eachers, [b]t[/b]houghters, [b]t[/b]inkers, [b]t[/b]hinkerers, [b]t[/b]hotless clowns - all of we!

Have anybodi thoughted the riddle in this thoroughly thoughted chapter? cool cool
Re: Think Or Thought? by Skidoc(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2006
Hahahaha! grin grin You people are a funny sha. Simple english you cannot spoke! Does you not wented to school?
Re: Think Or Thought? by micklplus(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2006
mlks_baby:

All this t[/b]otless[b] t[/b]houghts [b]t[/b]hat [b]t[/b]ook [b]t[/b]ime [b]t[/b]o [b]t[/b]hinked [b]t[/b]hru. . .

[b]T[/b]he [b]t[/b]eachers [b]t[/b]hought [b]t[/b]he [b]t[/b]inkers [b]t[/b]ry [b]t[/b]heir [b]t[/b]houghting [b]t[/b]oo [b]t[/b]errible, [b]t[/b]ook [b]t[/b]ime [b]t[/b]o [b]t[/b]erribly [b]t[/b]houghted [b]t[/b]he [b]t[/b]hing [b]t[/b]hrough. . .

[b]T[/b]hen [b]t[/b]houghtless [b]t[/b]inkers [b]t[/b]ried [b]t[/b]o [b]t[/b]ake [b]t[/b]he [b]'T'
[b]t[/b]o [b]t[/b]ask. . . [b]t[/b]eachers, [b]t[/b]houghters, [b]t[/b]inkers, [b]t[/b]hinkerers, [b]t[/b]hotless clowns - all of we!

Have anybodi thoughted the riddle in this thoroughly thoughted chapter? cool cool

Goodies, we now had an rhyming thoughters in tha home four room grin
Re: Think Or Thought? by mlksbaby(f): 1:35am On Mar 31, 2006
If you was a runner, you run well.

If you was a banker, you bank well.

. . . and if you was a hungry, you hung well.

abi be ko?? grin grin
Re: Think Or Thought? by micklplus(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2006
bee ni o ! cheesy
you have spinked the true cos when u was hungry , you hung youself grin
shey?
Re: Think Or Thought? by Zahymaka(m): 11:15am On Mar 31, 2006
We had a joke when I was in a Navy Secondary School [don't know if it's true] but it goes something like.

A naval officer was making rounds during the siesta. He suddenly came upon a "couple" -- two boys sleeping on the same bed.

"Why are you sleeping twice on that bed!?" he barked. "Come down each by each."
Re: Think Or Thought? by micklplus(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2006
"Why are you sleeping twice on that bed!?" he barked. "Come down each by each."
[quote][/quote] shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Think Or Thought? by gentleaura(m): 6:46am On Apr 04, 2006
My teacher in high school was teaching and students were making too much so so noises, he was angrying so much and he shouting ontop his voice, enter your shoes and followed me to principal's office!
Re: Think Or Thought? by Grizzly(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2006
Enter your shoe!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking / What Is The Igbo Name For Window / ~football And Movies~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.