Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

For Everyone Who Has Ever Showed Me Fake Love , The End Has Come - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Everyone Who Has Ever Showed Me Fake Love , The End Has Come (448 Views)

This Is What An Incredible Old Man Showed Me Today! (pics) / Have A Stranger Ever Showed You Kindness Before? Share Your Experience / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Everyone Who Has Ever Showed Me Fake Love , The End Has Come by Bitcoinking2020: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
All my life all I know is fake love, fake attention, fake admiration, fake everything. Nobody ever loved me for me, they loved my "appearance" and my vibe because I'm quite intellectual, a very interesting conversationalist and a natural man. people never cared about the man behind all the traits they loved and I kept tolerating them.
I have had the last straw, and it's time for everyone to face their life without interference. I wont permit one more fake smile, hug, chat, call, relationship, etc. I'm officially done, these people are heartless and will hurt you when u lose whatever draws them to you. it was fun, yall can go on and call me proud and snobbish now because you will never enter my space again in this life. peace.
Re: For Everyone Who Has Ever Showed Me Fake Love , The End Has Come by Teibaba(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Guy make money the story go change. Just hussle get the mullar. Even u too go testify.
Naso d mata b
Re: For Everyone Who Has Ever Showed Me Fake Love , The End Has Come by Freestainworld(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
See this one wey never see anything dey complain, abeg work on yourself and become the man you want to be, if not even your family will deny you one day.

1 Like

Re: For Everyone Who Has Ever Showed Me Fake Love , The End Has Come by Blakjewelry(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:
All my life all I know is fake love, fake attention, fake admiration, fake everything. Nobody ever loved me for me, they loved my "appearance" and my vibe because I'm quite intellectual, a very interesting conversationalist and a natural man. people never cared about the man behind all the traits they loved and I kept tolerating them.
I have had the last straw, and it's time for everyone to face their life without interference. I wont permit one more fake smile, hug, chat, call, relationship, etc. I'm officially done, these people are heartless and will hurt you when u lose whatever draws them to you. it was fun, yall can go on and call me proud and snobbish now because you will never enter my space again in this life. peace.
Are you sure that is the reality or it your perception of what you think people feel and act towards you
Re: For Everyone Who Has Ever Showed Me Fake Love , The End Has Come by Blakjewelry(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Teibaba:
Guy make money the story go change. Just hussle get the mullar. Even u too go testify.
Naso d mata b
money is going bring more fake smile, maybe op has to work on his personality

2 Likes

Re: For Everyone Who Has Ever Showed Me Fake Love , The End Has Come by Bitcoinking2020: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Blakjewelry:
money is going bring more fake smile, maybe op has to work on his personality

I cant be fake like everyone else in society, pretending 24hrs daily. fvck that
Re: For Everyone Who Has Ever Showed Me Fake Love , The End Has Come by paulolee(m): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
stay strong bro..
Re: For Everyone Who Has Ever Showed Me Fake Love , The End Has Come by Cerebellum: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lol...Lol
Chai! OP, be calming down and stop acting Kolocheesy

We understand ur frustration
People can be so bad when u show them love and sweet character But Family is number one o
Note: Don't be an Arindingrin
Re: For Everyone Who Has Ever Showed Me Fake Love , The End Has Come by SarutobiEky(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Shut the fvxk up man. At least you're getting fake Love. What about us that none of that is coming our way?
Re: For Everyone Who Has Ever Showed Me Fake Love , The End Has Come by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:

Lol Your eyes don finally open. Welcome to the real world. You have been Hallucinating all this while.....grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Fall Of Masculinity(homosexuality) / Could This Be Just Me??? / Can A Woman's Love Bring Money To The Table?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.