Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted (54819 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Pawon: Olamide Promotes His New Song With A Lady Dancing In Pant, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Opepera: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
I like this girl sha
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by dave4rella(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
angry
She should enjoy

The babe no fine, but she go get sweet pvssy

Her ringtone will be mad

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by fatymore(f): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Samakus:

Posting this shit online. What value did she just add?

Nonsense and fatymore cheesy angry

Nonsense and samakus tongue

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Kobicove(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Attention seeker grin
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Innobee99(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Na rude people dey get money....

No be her fault....God blesses who He chooses to bless. Baba God way dey different
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by A305: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
IamD18:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that video.

Nigerians are just quick to feel oppressed when the rich do anything.

You talk about your gateman, they'll feel bad.
You talk about your workers, they'll feel bad.
You talk about your maid, they'll feel bad.
You talk about your driver, they'll feel bad.

They just want the rich to behave like the poor.

So many reasons to believe that misery loves company.

Retreat
owing a slave isn't a new thing as it is as old as the bible era. But that act is demeaning and outrightly making them (the slave) feel less of a human.

This is why people are calling her out on her action.

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Onyi22(f): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
IamD18:

We Nigerians hate pride that's all
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
IamD18:

A terrible comment

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Samakus(m): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
fatymore:

grin grin Don't advertise your goods in peace. Be there and be asking what offense she committed when she's showing her dumbness all over the social media.

Harmattan is here by the way. Aggressively advertise your goods. Make single men like us buy, use am chase cold. Before we begin reason using the other one as alternative lipsrsealed
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by lasmile(f): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
My own is that, why are they deceiving their selves. Snap chat video with ultimate filter and they are claiming glowing skin. Damn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Coronavirus84: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
fatymore:

You took it personal
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Samakus(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Coronavirus84:

You took it personal

Lolz. Nah. We're good.
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by fatymore(f): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Samakus:

grin grin Don't advertise your goods in peace. Be there and be asking what offense she committed when she's showing her dumbness all over the social media.

Harmattan is here by the way. Aggressively advertise your goods. Make single men like us buy, use am chase cold. Before we begin reason using the other one as alternative lipsrsealed

Be the first customer and thanks for the insight...I loff ya
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Olatlaccon(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
wetin consign me.....shior
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by fatymore(f): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
Coronavirus84:

You took it personal

Lol...I don't take things personal here.

I am.here to have fun and make massive sales in sha Allah
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Minjim: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
fatymore:
What's her offense?

If I have a maid I shouldn't be able to send her on an errand?

Awon twitter influencers with their cancellation and their gullible followers will join them grin

Please I have bedsheets for sale. Help your fellow nairalander o

So you can't send her on an errand without recording it?

It's the manner she publicly showcased the girl that's degrading.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by fatymore(f): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
Minjim:

So you can't send her on errand without recording it?

It's the manner she publicly showcased the girl that's grading.
maybe
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by intrepidJ: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
I used to get angry when white people look down on us. Its not because of colour but our mentality. We really have a backward mentality. Having a house help is now an achievement. oh meen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Notatribalist(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
SenatePresdo:

You ought to be the one to keep quiet.

The Rich can't do anything in peace again gosh!

Who are the rich? How much does she has in the first place?Stop that nonsense talk of rich can't do this or that.we have rich people that cook for themselves,not this small girl you're branding as rich.nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Coronavirus84: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
fatymore:

Lol...I don't take things personal here.

I am.here to have fun and make massive sales in sha Allah
That's the best my dear, may the lord Almighty Allah continue to be with us
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by cevek11: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
She give the maid publicity na...

The reason people will have an issue with it is likely because they themselves don't see the dignity in that job... So who get problem now?

If na Kim-K show her driver now, we go say hail am.

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Coronavirus84: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Samakus:

Lolz. Nah. We're good.
That's pretty cool. Let love lead
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by SenatePresdo(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
Notatribalist:
Who are the rich? How much does she has in the first place?Stop that nonsense talk of rich can't do this or that.we have rich people that cook for themselves,not this small girl you're branding as rich.nonsense

So what's wrong with someone employing a cook?
She asked her what she will be having for breakfast, and the girl happily answered her, how is it a crime?
You people should grow above this kind of reasoning abeg.

How many people have you employed? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Decryptor(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Typical Average Nigerian Lady!

Lazy and with low IQ whose only interests are bleaching, using the latest phones and zero kitchen skills! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by fatymore(f): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Coronavirus84:

That's the best my dear, may the lord Almighty Allah continue to be with us

Amin
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Samakus(m): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
fatymore:

Be the first customer and thanks for the insight...I loff ya

Fake loff. grin
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Alexxyz: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
So who is this one forming for na??No wonder some women struggle with domesticated issues during marriage..
debbiebianca2:
Big Brother Naija reality star, Kaisha Umaru is being dragged on Twitter for including her a girl said to be her maid, in her video.

She shared a video, gushing about how her skin is glowing. In the video, she is seen calling for a young lady named Deborah after gushing about her skin.

When the lady arrives, Kaisha asks her what she's making for her for breakfast and the girl responds. Kaisha then tells the lady to get on with it and bring her breakfast.

Twitter users felt she didn't need to add the last part of the video with her domestic staff so they called her out. Some said her action was "demeaning" to the girl, others asked why it was necessary for her to put her domestic staff out like that.

Below is the video and also reactions to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zdnyjkCGUM

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/kaishaofficial_/status/1331503813371572226

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by fatymore(f): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
grin
Samakus:

Fake loff. grin
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Samakus:

Posting this shit online. What value did she just add?

Nonsense and fatymore cheesy angry

Posted it on her page. Why don't you guys mind your business?

2 Likes

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Alexxyz: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Please increase the volume so that others at the back can hear you.
Decryptor:
Typical Average Nigerian Lady!

Lazy and with low IQ whose only interests are bleaching, using the latest phones and zero kitchen skills! undecided

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Problem are the people following her
If u don't follow there's nothing to complain about, right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobe Oboli's 17th Birthday: Omoni Oboli, Husband, First Son Throwback Photos / The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo / Ngozi Ezeonu's Son, Chidera Ezeonu Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.