Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted (54811 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Pawon: Olamide Promotes His New Song With A Lady Dancing In Pant, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by donbabsaint(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
IamD18:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that video.

Nigerians are just quick to feel oppressed when the rich do anything.

You talk about your gateman, they'll feel bad.
You talk about your workers, they'll feel bad.
You talk about your maid, they'll feel bad.
You talk about your driver, they'll feel bad.

They just want the rich to behave like the poor.

So many reasons to believe that misery loves company.

Your brain must be leaking oil.
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Alexxyz: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
It was obvious she was using her maid to shine like its a new thing and it doesnt speak well of her honestly..
SenatePresdo:

So what's wrong with someone employing a cook?
She asked her what she will be having for breakfast, and the girl happily answered her, how is it a crime?
You people should grow above this kind of reasoning abeg.

How many people have you employed? grin

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by tunapawizzy: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
the video doesnt show that she has abused the girl in any way.....BUT if ur ego is tied to showing off you have a domestic staff, you have a very fundamental problem.how classless and tasteless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Myhusband(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
fatymore:

Lol...I don't take things personal here.
I am.here to have fun and make massive sales in sha Allah

fun? which type of fun
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Notatribalist(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
SenatePresdo:

So what's wrong with someone employing a cook?
She asked her what she will be having for breakfast, and the girl happily answered her, how is it a crime?
You people should grow above this kind of reasoning abeg.

How many people have you employed
? grin

You don't even know me,yet you're trying to shade me. SMH
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by SoccerUSA(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, naso we see am o.. Most Nigerians naturally hate the rich.. But the rich are smarter na, trust them. You can't be rich without being smart.. Lol.. So when the smart rich guys wan contest election, them go tell you sey them no get shoes.. Mumu Nigerians go vote them so that them go fit loot money buy shoes.. grin

And the smart average guys, if them want votes, them go behave like Efe and Laycon.. Cos them know sey, for Nigeria, after sex, na poverty dey sell.. Cos a lot of gullible Nigerians dey ready to buy into their poverty BS..

So naso e just be.. Na why no successful businessman go be President.. Cos Nigerians prefer voting a poor Almajiri as President to voting a wealthy businessman.. So once them enter power, them go loot shegge comot from our national accounts..

Na God go help us.. cheesy

Peeele business partner Elon Musk
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by SoccerUSA(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
fatymore:
What's her offense?

If I have a maid I shouldn't be able to send her on an errand?

Awon twitter influencers with their cancellation and their gullible followers will join them grin

Please I have bedsheets for sale. Help your fellow nairalander o
all the ones wey she dey do behind the camera who drag am for dat?
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Naso, don't mind Hater's jare

IamD18:

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by 99thEnemy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
What is the name of the complex she is suffering from? undecided
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by EmekaBlue(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
grin grin grin

She behaves like my girlfriend.

ati get down to it...bring it for me
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by fatymore(f): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
SoccerUSA:

Mumu all the ones wey she dey do behind the camera who drag am for dat?
do you call me mumu or Kaisha?
Please I don't tolerate insulting words on my personality.

Look for your likeminds
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by fatymore(f): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
Myhusband:

fun? which type of fun
laugh of course to people's posts
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Myhusband(m): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
fatymore:
laugh of course to people's posts

okay grin
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by freemi(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
IamD18:

u don't have sens. Sorry to say

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by geezynoni: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ginaz:
The last part of the video wasn't necessary. Its such a show off.
Wahala for who no Sabi show off o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by geezynoni: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Some Nigerians just like wahala, they see everything wrong with everything.
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by SenatePresdo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Notatribalist:
You don't even know me,yet you're trying shades. SMH
Sorry Sir.
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by SenatePresdo(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
Alexxyz:
It was obvious she was using her maid to shine like its a new thing and it doesnt speak well of her honestly..

You forgot she's a reality TV star.
I mean, reality TV made her famous.

So the video she posted is just a normal day to day something for her.

When she was in the the Bbnaija house living her life for everybody to see, no one complained o.
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Notatribalist:
Will you keep quiet.

He is correct, she did not assault the maid, only a question, I can ask my babe, what are we having this morning, simple, poor people ehn, too hard to live with some Nigerians
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2020
HeadShot:
Olosho everywhere

Kaisha umaru??... What a name

She didn’t say househelp, she even called her name, they vibe well, and she wasn’t looking dirty. Why the insult poor Nigerians, some of una need to really hold this money ooh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Notatribalist(m): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

He is correct, she did not assault the maid, only a question, I can ask my babe, what are we having this morning, simple, poor people ehn, too hard to live with some Nigerians
I don't understand this your "poor people poor people" that's so sweet in your mouth. I don't get it,does is it mean anyone who finds what she did disgusting automatically become poor?pls change your thought pattern o..
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by pepperdemzombie: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
kingxsamz:
Nothing wrong here.
You can actually tell that they vibe well.
Having a maid isn't against the law, neither is it inhumane.
Would they have complained if Davido showed his driver or cook in his video?
She doesn't have ANY right telling the public she is an housemaid against her will. Peers will be abusing her emotionally.
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2020
IamD18:

An average Nigerian has poor mentality and it's affecting everyone
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Notatribalist:
Will you keep quiet.

The truth is bitter
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, naso we see am o.. Most Nigerians naturally hate the rich.. But the rich are smarter na, trust them. You can't be rich without being smart.. Lol.. So when the smart rich guys wan contest election, them go tell you sey them no get shoes.. Mumu Nigerians go vote them so that them go fit loot money buy shoes.. grin

And the smart average guys, if them want votes, them go behave like Efe and Laycon.. Cos them know sey, for Nigeria, after sex, na poverty dey sell.. Cos a lot of gullible Nigerians dey ready to buy into their poverty BS..

So naso e just be.. Na why no successful businessman go be President.. Cos Nigerians prefer voting a poor Almajiri as President to voting a wealthy businessman.. So once them enter power, them go loot shegge comot from our national accounts..

Na God go help us.. cheesy

God bless your wisdom and that is why we are not moving forward as a country because of their poor mentality

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Notatribalist:
I don't understand this your "poor people poor people" that's so sweet in your mouth. I don't get it,does is it mean anyone who finds what she did disgusting automatically become poor?pls change your thought pattern o..

Because it’s not disgusting. She called her like a normal person, whats for breakfast, only a poor mental person sees wrong in everything, sometimes people should learn to mind their business, it’s her fucking life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by BBBmall25: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
IamD18:

And why do you lack sense Mrs Rich? No one is saying don't be rich, but why unnecessary grandiosity? i wish someone else can do this to you or any thing related to how joyful i'll be to read this from some one else about you! Even opra the richest black woman no pull such unnecessary show, akpara inoifot nkpo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Notatribalist(m): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Because it’s not disgusting. She called her like a normal person, whats for breakfast, only a poor mental person sees wrong in everything, sometimes people should learn to mind their business, it’s her fucking life.
Lol.Dude,this one you're talking about poor with so much enthusiasm, what's you net worth if I may ask?
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by pyro62(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
IamD18:

She's a spoilt brat, you can see this from the roundness of her forehead, but when she opened her mouth to speak, she dissolved any doubt

1 Like

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Notatribalist(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
IamD18:

All of you are talking about poor people with so much enthusiasm as if you are rich.SMH
Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by Torigin: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Shut up! Must she tell the whole world that Deborah is her house help?

We all know that you’re her type

IamD18:

Re: Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted by BBBmall25: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ginaz:
The last part of the video wasn't necessary. Its such a sashow off.
thanks my swt for saying the obvious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless / Chizzy Alichi Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Tiwa Savage And Son Get Matching Sneakers(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.