Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. (1662 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Dimejimichael(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Plz guys , I need your advise ..

There is a girl I met on Facebook some years ago, she is unsighted , I never believe until I met her this year after the lockdown saga .

To cut my story short , I fell in love with her because of the quality I see in her .
she is industrious , ambitious , intelligent and hardworking .
She is a Unilag student , studying mas com. Though she is unsighted , that didn't stop her from doing business in school and at home .
She prepare her own food her self , she does the house chores herself too..

Plz have anyone got married to a physical challenged person , should plz share der experience..

Thanks .

Mod plz push this to the front page

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Froshloaded: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
Tales grin
Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Cerebellum: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lol..Lol
Thunder fire ur phone OP
Chai!.. Op too dey lie grin
Haba..Dem swear for Una?
Arindin OPgrin
Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Dimejimichael(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
If u can't contribute anything meaning , plz kindly move away from the post and allow reasonable pple to comment

Cerebellum posted=96439531:
Lol..Lol

Thunder fire ur phone OP

Chai!.. Op too dey lie grin

Haba..Dem swear for Una?

Arindin OPgrin

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Blakjewelry(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dimejimichael:

There is a girl I met on Facebook some years ago, she is unsighted , I never believe until I met her this year after the lockdown saga .

To cut my story short , I fell in love with her because of the quality I see in her .
She is a Unilag student , studying mas com. Though she is unsighted , that didn't stop her from doing business in school and at home .

Plz have anyone got married to a physical challenged person , should plz share der experience..

Thanks .

I said you love her so what do you want from us again?
Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
You fell in love with her or you are pitying her visually challenged state. Does she love you the same way or more than you love her??

If your story is even true in the first place, kindly sit quietly and rethink again. This time around be very rational. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
What else do you want, she has proven that her condition did not affect her in any way, please marry her as soon as you can, she's a rare breed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Dimejimichael(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
LIVINGICON:
You fell in love with her or you are pitying her visually challenged state. Does she love you the same way or more than you love her??

If your story is even true in the first place, kindly sit quietly and rethink again. This time around be very rational. undecided

I fell in love with her out of pity and also she love me the same way I love her .

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Cerebellum: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dimejimichael:
If u can't contribute anything meaning , plz kindly move away from the post and allow reasonable pple to comment

Shut that lying mouth of urs you deluded nitwit

Must you create a Post? Not to talk of lie coz I wonder how ur so call gf get to communicate to you with her condition

Dem mess for ur destiny, you this Ode

No, tell me okpaya!

Arindingrin
Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Uzomacharles: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
Okay

Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
Can a nigerian woman marry a blind man?

If you were blind, will she date you?

Na just pity you have for her.

Personally, i can't date a woman that is blind.

Do what you like

8 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Dimejimichael(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
Cerebellum:

Shut that lying mouth of urs you deluded nitwit

Must you create a Post? Not to talk of lie coz I wonder how ur so call gf get to communicate to you with her condition

Dem mess for ur destiny, you this Ode

No, tell me okpaya!

Arindingrin

U are still in the stone age.
Do u think been unsighted stop u from using a mobile phone ..��

Stop displaying ur ignorance
Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by ThiagoKid(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Never do anything out of pity...

Read that again!

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Cerebellum: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dimejimichael:

U are still in the stone age. Do u think been unsighted stop u from using a mobile phone ..��
Stop displaying ur ignorance
Lol..Lol
She can't do any with that conditions unless video call But...
Lol..You're still an Arindingrin
Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by duduade: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dear Brother

Have you prayed about it

Has the Lord told you that she is the one

Because you just here dreaming about marrying her

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Aladdin1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dimejimichael:

I fell in love with her out of pity and also she love me the same way I love her .
Wrong! thats not love, its pity.it would wane and erode when challenges and the storms of life comes.you dont love someone out of pity.you love someone for lovesake, becos you really do. get to know yourselves better.and see if you love and not like each other.and also get to ask yourself if you can carry her burden and always stand by her and take good care of her.think it over wella!. marrying a visual impaired comes with great challenges.your family's opinion should also be considered.u may regret your decision if done in a hurry or out of exxuberance.but pls.dont hurt her.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by tobechi20(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Dimejimichael:

Never marry out of pity. If you were blind and poorer, she would never agree to marry you out of pity.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Op O sé wàà pónú bàyii undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 26, 2020
Follow your heart.
Yawns. I know some elements will still bash themselves ontop my comments.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Dimejimichael(m): 5:58am On Nov 26, 2020
Aladdin1:
Wrong! thats not love, its pity.it would wane and erode when challenges and the storms of life comes.you dont love someone out of pity.you love someone for lovesake, becos you really do.get to yourselves better.and see if you love and not like each other.and also get to ask yourself if you can carry her burden and always stand by her and take good care of her.think it over wella! marrying a visual impaired comes with great challenges.your family's opinion should also be considered.u may regret your decisioo if done in a hurry or out of exxuberance.but pls.dont hurt her.

Thank u so much .
Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Lordfranklin(m): 6:01am On Nov 26, 2020
Dimejimichael:

Thanks .

Blind people Facebook too? I don't get it
Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Mayng01(m): 6:07am On Nov 26, 2020
What is this now
Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Dimejimichael(m): 6:11am On Nov 26, 2020
Lordfranklin:

Blind people Facebook too? I don't get it

Yes, der is a app install that will enable dem to operate a mobile phone.. I don't remember the name of of the app . but u can Google search it
Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Dimejimichael(m): 6:13am On Nov 26, 2020
Dimejimichael:

Yes, der is a app install that will enable dem to operate a mobile phone.. I don't remember the name of of the app . but u can Google search it

https://lifeofablindgirl.com/2019/02/03/how-do-blind-and-visually-impaired-people-use-a-mobile-phone/
Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Potch: 6:22am On Nov 26, 2020
Dimejimichael:

Thanks .

Visually impaired is the right word.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by lkillbrokehoes: 7:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Chii59:
[s]Follow your heart.
Yawns. I know some elements will still bash themselves ontop my comments.[/s]
Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Lordfranklin(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2020
Dimejimichael:

Wow! I learned something new today

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2020
Cerebellum:

Lol..Lol

She can't do any with that conditions unless video call
But...

Lol..You're still an Arindingrin

The virtually impaired girls in my hostel use phones, fetch their waters, cook and do almost everything themselves. The only time they ask for assistance is when they're going go class or market.

If you see some of them, and someone tells you they're virtually impaired, you won't believe it.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by fati2001(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2020
SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST EVIL.... LOOK AT THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS HERE.

A MONIKER SAYING " can a Nigeria woman marry you if you are blind" ?..... blah blah blah blah blah blah.

listen stop speaking ills against humans... it might be you tomorrow.... so you need to watch ahead.

and those who are commenting negative words are the pple who are blinded by the evil deeds on this planet. ...And their hearts are poisoned with evil thoughts.

OP

FOLLOW UR HEART DESIRES. ALSO THINK PROPERLY......

IF YOU CAN FIT IN BOTH NOW AND FUTURE TO COME, YOU CAN GO AHEAD. ...

STOP LISTENING TO HUMANS BECAUSE THEY MAY DOWNFALL YOU..... AND DON'T FORGET TO PRAY TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD IN ANY SITUATION YOU FIND YOURSELF.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Virtually Impaired. by SILENTandSMART2: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2020
Totally blind or partially ,

I don't get it op smiley

Kindly elucidate, international man is confused smiley

(1) (Reply)

This Married Man Friend Does This To Me / Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? / Have You Ever Lived In A Haunted House? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.