Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. (5083 Views)

Toyota And Lexus Engines And Transmissions For Sale / Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes / Search For Used Car Auto Parts And Transmissions At Logel’s Auto Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2021
Good morning.....we are open for business
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by Kemuni(m): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
How much for Toyota Highlander 2008 gearbox
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2021
Kemuni:
How much for Toyota Highlander 2008 gearbox
2wheel or 4 wheel
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by cooldave234(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2021
iykecollins1:

A very good grade ...is #500k complete.
#450k skeleton....
Where is your shop/office/warehouse. I will be coming to Lagos on Wednesday for this Grade A engine with all sensors intact.. please your contact number also
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by Stancima(m): 1:04am On Jun 11, 2021
Hello sir.
How much is gearbox for 2007 Toyota Rav4 6cyl 4WD?
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
cooldave234:

Where is your shop/office/warehouse. I will be coming to Lagos on Wednesday for this Grade A engine with all sensors intact.. please your contact number also
08137915757...aguiyi ironsi international spareparts market ladipo mushin lagos
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2021
Stancima:
Hello sir.
How much is gearbox for 2007 Toyota Rav4 6cyl 4WD?
Complete with auxiliary....#470k
Without auxiliary...#420k
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by Kemuni(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2021
Two Wheel.

iykecollins1:

2wheel or 4 wheel
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by Stancima(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
iykecollins1:

Complete with auxiliary....#470k
Without auxiliary...#420k

Does this include shipping cost to Delta State?
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2021
Stancima:

Does this include shipping cost to Delta State?
No sir....
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kemuni:
Two Wheel.

Highlander 13pin 2wheel... #320k
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by Larwin(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2021
How much is pencil camry engine?
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Larwin:
How much is pencil camry engine?
#180k
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2021
Let me the first u call for all ur engines and gearboxes....save u the hassle by delivering it to ur doorstep..rest assures I got u covered with our welfare services...
*even though its tokunbo we still give u warranty,so u have nothing to worry..
*distance is not a barrier...we can send it to ur location
*lastly we given u the best prices for the best commodity...
Iyke..08137915757.mcisolutions019@gmail.com
Address.....aguiyi ironsi market...ladipo...mushin
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2021
iykecollins1:
Let me the first u call for all ur engines and gearboxes....save u the hassle by delivering it to ur doorstep..rest assures I got u covered with our welfare services...
(
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2021
Good morning....we are open for business
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Address.....aguiyi ironsi market...ladipo...mushin....Lagos state
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
iykecollins1:
Let me the first u call for all ur Toyota engines and gearboxes....save u the hassle by delivering it to ur doorstep..rest assures I got u covered with our welfare services...
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2021
iykecollins1:
Let me the first u call for all ur Toyota engines and gearboxes....save u the hassle by delivering it to ur doorstep..rest assures I got u covered with our welfare services...
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 7:09am On Aug 16, 2021
iykecollins1:
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2021
iykecollins1:
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
iykecollins1:
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Toyota engine 2ZR....corrolla 08-016...engine and geaebox
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
iykecollins1:
Toyota engine 2ZR....corrolla 08-016...engine and geaebox

Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2021
Toyota engine V6 1GR...tacoma..hilux...prado engine and gear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1999 Vw Passat V6 / WOW!!!! Neatly Used Reg Honda Element For Sale!!! / *Tin-can cleared* Tokunbo Clean 2009 Toyota Corolla Sport For Sale.@2.3M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.