Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. (5104 Views)

Toyota And Lexus Engines And Transmissions For Sale / Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes / Search For Used Car Auto Parts And Transmissions At Logel’s Auto Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
daviskingsley:
How much is infinity fx35 engine?
Not in stock sir
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2022
Good morning...we are open for business

Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
We are always open for ur orders....try us today

Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by noeloge82(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Do u sell Lexus 300 99 model tokunbo half engine how much pls
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 2:26am On Jan 18, 2022
noeloge82:
Do u sell Lexus 300 99 model tokunbo half engine how much pls
I don't sell half engine sir.....I only do complete and skeleton
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by noeloge82(m): 8:41am On Jan 18, 2022
iykecollins1:

I don't sell half engine sir.....I only do complete and skeleton
Thanks
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
noeloge82:

Thanks
Welcome
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
WELCOME TO BLESSED IK MOTORPARTS
*DEALERS IN ALL KIND OF ENGINES AND GEARBOXES..
*QUALITY AND INTEGRITY IS OUR WATCHWORD...
*LET US BE UR PLUG FOR STARDARD/QUALITY ENGINE AND GEARBOXES...
*WE OFFER DELIVERY NATIONWIDE WITH WARRANTY...
*STRICTLY ON PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY...
*THIS IS AN OPEN AND PUBLIC THREAD INCASE UR SCARED OF BEEN SCAMMED....
*OUR BUSINESS CAN ONLY GROW WITH POSITIVE COMMENTS,ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT CAN KILL OUR BUSINESS....
*SO WE ARE PROPELLED TO GIVE U THE VERY BEST...
*BE ASSURED WE WILL SERVE U WITH INTEGRITY..
*DIRECTOR..MADU COLLINS IKENNA
*CONTACT...08137915757..WHATSAPP/CALLS
*BLOCK 17...SHOP 1...AGUIYI IRONSI INTERNATIONAL SPARE PARTS MARKET..LADIPO..LAGOS STATE
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2022
New arrivals...Best plug for parts replacemen

Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 7:44am On Feb 14, 2022
Happy Valentine's day my esteem customers

Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
*OUR BUSINESS CAN ONLY GROW WITH POSITIVE COMMENTS,ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT CAN KILL OUR BUSINESS....
*BLOCK 17...SHOP 1...AGUIYI IRONSI INTERNATIONAL SPARE PARTS MARKET..LADIPO..LAGOS STATE....

Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
We are always online to reply and receive ur orders.....HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Am online 24/7 to reply and answer ur orders and questions
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
Happy weekend to all our customers

Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2022
*BLOCK 17...SHOP 1...AGUIYI IRONSI INTERNATIONAL SPARE PARTS MARKET..LADIPO..LAGOS STATE....
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2022
Blissful week ahead....let us supply u with quality parts
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
New model 2GR engine and 25pin 4wheel gearbox

Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
We are open for calls and chats and video calls also..the video call is only during business hours only....9am to 6pm
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by chibatov(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
iykecollins1:
We are open for calls and chats and video calls also..the video call is only during business hours only....9am to 6pm
do you have gearbox for Lexus es 350? 2007 How much is it?
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2022
chibatov:
do you have gearbox for Lexus es 350? 2007 How much is it?
Pls drop me a message on whatsapp or call....08137915757
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 7:40am On May 12, 2022
Korope engine now available....Suzuki belt engine

Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by minijasper03(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2022
iykecollins1:

I'm sorry it's took this long to respond..
Pls I want to change it to manual,how much wi it cost?
Thanks
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2022
minijasper03:

I'm sorry it's took this long to respond..
Pls I want to change it to manual,how much wi it cost?
Thanks
manual gearbox...is around 200k....u will still need to buy some other things needed ...plus workmanship
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by theatom(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2022
Please how much is camry 2.4 engine, 4 plugs?
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2022
theatom:
Please how much is camry 2.4 engine, 4 plugs?
pls kinda message me on whatsapp
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by daddy001: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
iykecollins1:

420k....only
can this go for 400k (big daddy)
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
daddy001:
can this go for 400k (big daddy)
420k sir....direct toks
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by kolly9ja(m): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
Dear Nairaland Expert,

Please I need your help concerning Lexus RX330 ( 2005) Gear issues. I got a Tokunbo Gear from a Nairaland dealer user name (Iykecollins1).

He gave me his mechanic to fix the gear and recommend Toyota transmission fluid

( Bought at N25,000 each). Bought 2 Gear oil from him also.

His mechanic sent his boys to install the gear. But the gear will only move when cold and only shift at R.

So I called him .He ( Gear seller) referred me to an electrician which insist my Brainbox is not good. He changed the brainbox, but still same issues. Paid heavily ( N160,000) for this also
So far money spent on this gear

I also called a service of a nairaland expert for scan ( Scan code : P0771).

The dealer and the electrician requested I sent the car to ladipo ( My greatest mistake).

Car was sent to Ladipo and Gear switch sensor was discovered broken, and was changed, Car will move but jerk, sometimes gear will slip, rescan and comes with Code P0776 and P0746.

Dealer advice to remove Gear filter. Meaning gear should be install without filter.

Please I will need advice how to fix the issue. Park presently park at sango ota.

Note : Until now only the mechanic and electrician that work on the Gear came from him. Gear bought as Tokunbo, seems this guy Warranty is mere words.
He gave guarantee of 1 week, but Gear issues started second day to the warranty which I notified him.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
kolly9ja:
Dear Nairaland Expert,

Please I need your help concerning Lexus RX330 ( 2005) Gear issues. I got a Tokunbo Gear from a Nairaland dealer user name (Iykecollins1).

He gave me his mechanic to fix the gear and recommend Toyota transmission fluid

( Bought at N25,000 each). Bought 2 Gear oil from him also.

His mechanic sent his boys to install the gear. But the gear will only move when cold and only shift at R.

So I called him .He ( Gear seller) referred me to an electrician which insist my Brainbox is not good. He changed the brainbox, but still same issues. Paid heavily ( N160,000) for this also
So far money spent on this gear

I also called a service of a nairaland expert for scan ( Scan code : P0771).

The dealer and the electrician requested I sent the car to ladipo ( My greatest mistake).

Car was sent to Ladipo and Gear switch sensor was discovered broken, and was changed, Car will move but jerk, sometimes gear will slip, rescan and comes with Code P0776 and P0746.

Dealer advice to remove Gear filter. Meaning gear should be install without filter.

Please I will need advice how to fix the issue. Park presently park at sango ota.

Note : Until now only the mechanic and electrician that work on the Gear came from him. Gear bought as Tokunbo, seems this guy Warranty is mere words.
He gave guarantee of 1 week, but Gear issues started second day to the warranty which I notified him.
u spent good money for ur gear....i would not want it to go to waste....pls visit our office...if u dont,then i will believe u want to defame me
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by kolly9ja(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
iykecollins1:

u spent good money for ur gear....i would not want it to go to waste....pls visit our office...if u dont,then i will believe u want to defame me
So I should visit your criminal den! While task force office is responsible for resolution . You are high on your criminal mind.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by iykecollins1(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

So I should visit your criminal den! While task force office is responsible for resolution . You are high on your criminal mind.
u spent good money for ur gear....i would not want it to go to waste....pls visit our office or u go to taskforce ...if u dont,then i will believe u want to defame me
Re: Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. by kolly9ja(m): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

u spent good money for ur gear....i would not want it to go to waste....pls visit our office or u go to taskforce ...if u dont,then i will believe u want to defame me
If you can not send your mechanic to come and remove and replace. I will take you as a scams. say that to your next victim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flat. / SOLD!!! Toks 2001 Honda Civic Lx@600k / Damn Hot!: Some Customised Cars By Arewa Customs Autos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.