Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (34913 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary / "I Am Getting Married Soon" - Don Jazzy Tells Bank W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Sarmiz24(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
No matter how randy a man is, his greatest desire is to finally settles down with a woman who can give him a home - a family who he can always retire to in peace despite his shortcomings.
Happy are men who have found such women.
Hmmm there is an hidden message in this ur statement, just come clean and stop beating around the bush what u trying to say now? grin
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by kevotek1000(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
Can someone tell this impotent, preekless, bald- headed weakling called banky w with a dysfunctional deek to just shut tha f up already!!!

A man that cannot give his wife belle for 5 years of marriage, is that one a man??

When they are taking head counts of able men, pls Banky should be no where near the list........

And that barren witch called Adesua, her previous series of abortions have finally damaged the little that was left of her dysfunctional womb.......Very useless barren thing tryna use her fake beauty to calm us down.......tufiakwa!!!!

Bro just calm down... The little you could say is happy anniversary or shut up.
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Seebrian(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2020
One of the couple in town I so much admire. Congratulations, may the love and peace of God continue to reign in your home.
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by SarutobiEky(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
Can someone tell this impotent, preekless, bald- headed weakling called banky w with a dysfunctional deek to just shut tha f up already!!!

A man that cannot give his wife belle for 5 years of marriage, is that one a man??

When they are taking head counts of able men, pls Banky should be no where near the list........

And that barren witch called Adesua, her previous series of abortions have finally damaged the little that was left of her dysfunctional womb....... [/b]very useless barren thing tryna use her fake beauty to calm us down[b]
.......tufiakwa!!!!

Lmfao grin grin
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by EmekaBlue(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2020
Zurich1844:

Even if he or she is married with kids, is he/she the giver of life? Tomorrow is pregnant. 'Onye ejina uwa mee onu, uwa na-eme ntughari'.
eziokwu
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by SAMBARRY: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

And that barren witch called Adesua, her previous series of abortions have finally damaged the little that was left of her dysfunctional womb.......Very useless barren thing tryna use her fake beauty to calm us down.......tufiakwa!!!!
may God heal you mentally o because it is obvious you're angry and depressed.hapiness is contagious so is sadness.tge sadness reeeking in you that you're trying to infect others with will not work out.Therefore it is high time you apply your moniker go front

2 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Nickymezor(f): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2020
Congratz to dem
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by teespicy: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

Congrats to you for having a functional d*ck.. Kindly tell me if you've achieved half of that which the couples have acquured in terms of fame and riches.. And you come here abusing them for being themselves.. You such a wicked soul..
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by lala45: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2020
How is it yr business,Are you God that gives children?Pray that God doesn't pay you in your own coin.
GOFRONT:

1 Like

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by EmekaBlue(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Kokaine:
the children can die too. Its not good to talk anyhow because na God give am the children
no o...he should bear the cross of his own words not d innocent children if there is biko
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by SirBunky85(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

You are not a real niggarrr at all
Say no more you pussy ass niggarr or else me ya pull the trigger as a real niggarrr and empty my bullet in big cheeest
silly noise maker
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by gforce5: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2020
You are a very sick individual that ought to be remanded in a psychiatric hospital! People like you don't deserve to breath! Nairaland has gone to the dogs allowing your likes with low data to make noise!
GOFRONT:

2 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Lipscomb(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2020
Nawah oo
GOFRONT:

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Seebrian(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Knowing and Following JESUS Christ is the Greatest and Sweetest Decision since I was Created..

Congrats Banky and Adesua!!

I and Banky got Married on the same day and same year!
Like play like play! It's 3years already..
We Praise GOD!
Today 26th is also my Birthday !

GOD has been really Faithful
To GOD Be the Glory!
Joyful Birthday Birthday and wedding anniversary Beloved. Continues the good works of evangelism. We are solidly behind you. God bless you.
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Uspic(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2020
More reason I don't believe everything I see on social media. That was how Tonto Dike used to sing of her ex husband before. He's God fearing, he's caring and he's that until a God fearing man turned into a yahoo boy and a ritualist. Anyways sha, I wish Banky and Adesua are as happy in real life as they are on social media
sinola:
Anytime, you see this kind of praises from our celebrities... My brother, all is not well. Time will tell.
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Diligence4life: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
GOFRONT:

Bros I pray u don't regret all u just typed up there. Having a child is a blessing from and not a function of dick. Sometimes I wonder how u think. May God have mercy on u.
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Afodot0022(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Happy birthday and happy aniversary daddy wa.
Righteousness89:
Knowing and Following JESUS Christ is the Greatest and Sweetest Decision since I was Created..

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!

1 Like

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Drenix(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

Smh my head. Don't call anyone barren when you haven't married yet.

Cause urs might be worst.
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Skinkerjnr(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

you have serious issues boy..... i think u mentally unstable boy.... go check urself
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by mariahAngel(f): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!

Wow!!!

Happy birthday to you brother!
May God Almighty continue to refresh your soul and spirit, and may His glorious grace, mercy and peace abound to you and your family in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by pacificom: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2020
Congratulations, I pray that your happiness and understanding in marriage last forever.
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Magnoliaa(f): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
No matter how randy a man is, his greatest desire is to finally settles down with a woman who can give him a home - a family who he can always retire to in peace despite his shortcomings.
Happy are men who have found such women.

undecided
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by professore(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2020
This couple know how to express themselves.
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Kingrefreshed: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2020
ebukajay184:
"Marrying Adesua Is The Second Best Decision I Made In My Adult Life"- Banky W and Adesua Write Touching Note To Each Other On Third Wedding Anniversary

Banky W and Adesua Etomi-Wellington are marking their third wedding anniversary today and the couple took to Instagram bto make sweet posts to each other, IgbereTV reports.

The singer shared a video from their wedding and spoke of their love journey.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIA2ZXtneii/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGgsYRoLgxQ

Adesua shared the same video on Instagram and told Banky that apart from Jesus, he is the light of her life.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIA2ZPejMtp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGgsYRoLgxQ

And what's the first?
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by fidel2(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!

happy birthday bro.

1 Like

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by katoto: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!
Happy anniversary.Continue in ur dogged work.May God continue 2 preserve , inspire n motivate u no matter the adversary.
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Ofieno(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!

Happy happy birthday and third wedding anniversary bro .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Teegelop(f): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!

Happy birthday bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by oderinde151(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!
please make a thread about repentance and restitution.

1 Like

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by mamajaz(f): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!

Congratulations Pastor. HWA.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party / Sean Jimoh Acquires New House (Photos) / Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.