Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (34921 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 1st Traditional Wedding Anniversary / "I Am Getting Married Soon" - Don Jazzy Tells Bank W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by mamajaz(f): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2020
Flyboyk:
Ok what's the 1st best decision

He said it nah: rededicating his life to Jesus.
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by tot(f): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2020
Kokaine:
who are the people liking this post?

Insane people like him.
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by frog12: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2020
once MARRIED, they develop GOD COMPLEXES. you can not SPEAK with them after!
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Mryacks: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Knowing and Following JESUS Christ is the Greatest and Sweetest Decision since I was Created..

Congrats Banky and Adesua!!

I and Banky got Married on the same day and same year!
Like play like play! It's 3years already..
We Praise GOD!
Today 26th is also my Birthday !

GOD has been really Faithful
To GOD Be the Glory!

Happy Birthday bro....more years of grace to you. Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by mariahAngel(f): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
Can someone tell this impotent, preekless, bald- headed weakling called banky w with a dysfunctional deek to just shut tha f up already!!!

A man that cannot give his wife belle for 5 years of marriage, is that one a man??

When they are taking head counts of able men, pls Banky should be no where near the list........

And that barren witch called Adesua, her previous series of abortions have finally damaged the little that was left of her dysfunctional womb.......Very useless barren thing tryna use her fake beauty to calm us down.......tufiakwa!!!!

This is definitely a cry out of someone who's troubled in his spirit.

I pray God to forgive you and fill your soul with His perfect peace.
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by D1Wonder(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2020
Happy Anniversary to Banky and Adesuwa..Yours will be a role model marriage indeed with Christ as your pivot. All the men from The Catalyst Men Network Int'l and Boys Transformation Global Network celebrate you and praying for you. Blessings
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by stealmatic(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Knowing and Following JESUS Christ is the Greatest and Sweetest Decision since I was Created..

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!
happy anniversary, funny enough it's my daughter's birthday today, cheers

3 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by inkristed(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2020
Nice read. Keep enjoying your wife and home Banky
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Danny50: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... At your age you dont have a child you are still opening that your folish mouth talking about best decision mumu.
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Salt06(m): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2020
Happy birthday to you Sir. Thanks for been a huge blessing. More of God's grace and anointing!
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Chikarata2020(m): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!
Happy birthday pastor Righteous, more Favour ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by inumidun2010(m): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!

.. Upload Pictures for us to see oooooo....
Jesus Christ birthday Na next month, oooo, we don dey save money for Christmas...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Toks2008(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2020
ebukajay184:
"Marrying Adesua Is The Second Best Decision I Made In My Adult Life"- Banky W and Adesua Write Touching Note To Each Other On Third Wedding Anniversary

Banky W and Adesua Etomi-Wellington are marking their third wedding anniversary today and the couple took to Instagram bto make sweet posts to each other, IgbereTV reports.

The singer shared a video from their wedding and spoke of their love journey.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIA2ZXtneii/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGgsYRoLgxQ

Adesua shared the same video on Instagram and told Banky that apart from Jesus, he is the light of her life.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIA2ZPejMtp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGgsYRoLgxQ

The best was dedicating my life to Christ...

Nice one. The best decision anybody can ever make is to accept JESUS as Lord and saviour.. The only decision with a beautiful eternal consequence.
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Obakoolex(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Vyzz:
cheesy

Someone should tell Airtel that now that I have data I will not watch Adesua's movie

Thank u
grin grin grin...I tire for Airtel on that I swear
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Annie001: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2020
ebenezer202l:
@ Annie001 why you no con follow curse this one too abi na only my comment you see?
Na idiot you be, may your marriage be as that of Banky and may your parents never be called grandparents.
Lmao
Thought you said you won't reply again
Both of you are just insane and you know it
If God liveth Adesua will give birth, while your children will die right before your own eyes after so much suffering on them grin
Useless idiot
For what you said it shall never ever be well with you
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by unmask: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
No matter how randy a man is, his greatest desire is to finally settles down with a woman who can give him a home - a family who he can always retire to in peace despite his shortcomings.
Happy are men who have found such women.
That is wrong generalisation.....not all men want that
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Annie001: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2020
@ebeezer202l come and see ooo, I am sure you can never have a happy marriage,probably your spouse beats you everyday, with your useless children
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Dshocker(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2020
The yorubas are the most fertile when it comes to impregnating a woman,i don't know why they are finding it difficult
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Kaymansion(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!
Happy birthday and many happy returns Congratulations mr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Goalnaldo(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!
ha!!na double blessings for you our resident nairaland preacher smiley congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Dreyton36: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2020
This one banky they unknowingly advertising adesuwa puna like this
Banky remember wetin kiss Daniel talk oo

"Boys are bad"

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by juniorstar(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2020
Adekunle Gold should thank his stars.
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by stayclearofme: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2020
Na wah o, person dey curse a man because the wife no get belle. There are so many people taking cocaine on this platform.
GOFRONT you are such a useless person that should be castrated.

2 Likes

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Queenethofficia: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!
happy anniversary and more grace I pray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by dalass(f): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!

Happy birthday to you @Righteousness89

Keep on shinning grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by obonujoker(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!

You need to do cake make we chop..

Happy birthday bro... Many more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by womenareapes: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
No matter how randy a man is, his greatest desire is to finally settles down with a woman who can give him a home - a family who he can always retire to in peace despite his shortcomings.
Happy are men who have found such women.
simp!

that's your own greatest desire undecided
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by thelish(f): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
Flyboyk:
Ok what's the 1st best decision

The answer is in d write up
Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by segun18(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Praise GOD!

Happy birthday and happy anniversary

To GOD Be the Glory!

1 Like

Re: Bank W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by henrykiik: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Happy Anniversary and Birthday bro.Knowing and Following JESUS Christ is the Greatest and Sweetest Decision since I was Created..

We Praise GOD!

To GOD Be the Glory!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patoranking Meets With Fans At Ikeja City Mall (PHOTOS) / Mother Of Davido's Boy, Utibe, Dies / "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.