Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) (37845 Views)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by AdemolaA2: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2020
doggedfighter:
Being in money all your life and growing up to start making your money without stress can be tiring grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry , Davido grin

I can relate with what Davida is saying .. same feeling I’m having now !!!
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2020
He is just expressing himself, cheesy cheesy cheesy. Nigerians, You people have to calm down. grin grin grin
Raydos:
Mumu, Black man mentality!!!

All your money combined with your father's money can't buy just one SpaceX Elon musk Starship Rocket!
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by endsarrrs(f): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2020
Nuisance?! Yes. Leave the person to those whom are willing to assist okay. . . Madam reportout LilMissRobbie angry
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2020
juniorstar:
Dangote dangote still dey find money! so who is Davido to say he is tired of making money.

Well, he has lived the life of sheer privilege... He didn't have a negative background to build from like some world acclaimed billionaires like Winfrey Oprah, Bill Gates, Walt Disney, etc...

I believe he is actually tired of living in over-indulgence, ostentation, and over-privilege. Those things can truly weigh one down with boredom.

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2020
bukxy:
The love i have for this yeye Davido is diminishing you know the reason?
he talks like my 11 years old younger brother.
Not matured at all!
Money is making him misbehave now.....but wait oooo did he said he is tired of making money, he should remember Jeff bezzos
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by lastchild: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2020
Mokason288:
Congratulations Baba Ifeanyi

At 28 you’re already having bald head

At 38 make I no talk before them say I get bad belle .

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
no you didn't make sense

upon all his success, the only thing you see is bald head (which he does not even have)

God give me bald head and take away poverty
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by Obyino: 10:51am On Nov 26, 2020
Show me the way make i help you de make the moni since you say you don tire grin
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by shamsin6300(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2020
CamusMidas:

You click on the thread to post that you didn't click on the video, sounds like envy and jealousy.

Jealousy i.e.! I am not a fan of Music bruh. I hardly listen to one.
Don't even start thinking that I am a fan of one, if You are to keep millions for me now and ask me to state out the real names of wizkid or Davido, I am likely to fail.
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by chaloskyx: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2020
YES DAVIDO HOWEVER WHEN WOULD YOU COMEOUT AND SAY "I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING AROUND AND MADE BABY MAMAS AFOR 11 YEARS I AM TIRED OF BEING A MALE PROUSTITUTE ITS TIME TO SETTLE DOWN"
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by Donspicey: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2020
bukxy:
The love i have for this yeye Davido is diminishing you know the reason?
he talks like my 11 years old younger brother.
Not matured at all!

Lolsss,,,dey dia dey believe dis bloggers.......

U tink say e dey easy to be rich??

If u knw how dis guy dey hustle like poor man pikin u go knw say no be every rich men children dey depend on dia parents wealth.......

Dj Xclusive.........

Maryokun........

Burna Boy...........

dj Cuppy.............

Soft................

Falz

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by AMOSCO2010(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2020
For what

Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by Obanosisi(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2020
Nkan mbe!
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2020
Guy,you need to take it easy on that substance.; it's affecting your head real bad ! How much have you made self ? If Dangote,Otedola and your Papa still dey make money,wetin u dey yarn self ?

Come on man,go and make more dough !
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by ifeanyija(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2020
OKorowanta:
Just be adult for a day!
be rich for a day
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by Donspicey: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2020
MilkyGalaxyBCH:
He can't stop making money because money loves multiplication.

He was only joking. Some Nigerians and seriousness are like 5 and 6.

Davido knows that to fund his lifestyle, he needs more & more money.

Why do you think he drops singles regularly? If you live a lavish lifestyle without earning steadily, you will go broke in no distant time.

The money wey davido don spend for ICEBOX JEWELRY STORE don reach to build two fully furnished state-of-the-art bungalows for ikeja.

Let dem know bro.......

Celebrity lifestyle no easy at all.........

Pple no wan knw weda u no get ooooooooo

He needs more and more money pass the normal hustlers........
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by Tollytop(f): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2020
May God make a way for others too..life is not balance..
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by SocialJustice: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2020
Attention seeking kid.
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by Josywhyte: 11:03am On Nov 26, 2020
People wey make money no dey make mouth. All this small children wey born come see money for house dey tear mouth anyhow. Whizkid wey get money pass u no make mouth o,na u just dey tear mouth anyhow. Small pikin na small pikin sha
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by omoyeni37: 11:03am On Nov 26, 2020
He is only joking
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by Coronavirus84: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2020
This is a distraction from davido as his name is not among the Grammy award nominees, Twuale for Burna boy for putting Nigeria name on the nominees. Like for Burna boy, Share for Davido
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by Druss(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2020
Great for him.

Now he needs to learn from Bill Gates, Warren Buffet et al. Now he should focus on improving an aspect of the socio-economic environment in his area - Do charity work, help the less privileged.
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by endsarrrs(f): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2020
Aswear Chioma no go gree with you Davido with that position o. tongue Only lazy youths get tired of making money. . Chioma must be disappoint in this your statement. An igbo babe/wife will always advice you to keep making the money. . . Consult chioma first before saying you dont need more money again rich kid . . UGLY RICH KID
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by Donspicey: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2020
AdemolaA2:

I can relate with what Davida is saying .. same feeling I’m having now !!!

Ever wondered why the rich also complain of depression?

To be wealthy sef na anoda wahala on its own.....

Not to talk of been wealthy and famous,double wahala........

Only the wealthy ones can relate to wat he said....
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2020
shamsin6300:

Jealousy i.e.! I am not a fan of Music bruh. I hardly listen to one.
Don't even start thinking that I am a fan of one, if You are to keep millions for me now and ask me to state out the real names of wizkid or Davido, I am likely to fail.
Even foreign music?
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by OYEDIPE(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2020
Mokason288:
FTC MAKE UNA SHOWER ME LOVE

Congratulations Baba Ifeanyi , This boy is so over hyped... that is why Burna Boy is coming for your head tongue tongue tongue

At 28 you’re already having bald head ... please go and sit down let’s see better people like BurnaBoy and Omah lay

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Bad Belle!!!
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by OKorowanta: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2020
ifeanyija:
be rich for a day

Abandon poverty for a day..
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Egungun, be careful oo. Better appreciate God for what you have. You're not better than those sound brains walking up and down the streets in search of jobs. Davido, if you have good advisers, make dem warn you of the way you brag cos tables dey turn ooo. E dey turn wella. Growing up, I watched MKO Abiola say in an interview, that agbana( meaning devourer) can't finish his money, that its a taboo, that spirit of agbana doesn't exist anywhere. He said he dared that agbana to come to his wealth and after it has eaten to the brim of its throat, would come out and his wealth would not get depleted. He even said the spirit of the agbana would eat only the droplets from the drum of his wealth and leave while the main contents of the drum remains. He's a forgotten man today with his wealth vanish like a dew. Last year, one of his sons was involved in fraud and was arrested. What an irony of life. Pride goes before a fall.

Issalie!

Abiola pikin involved in fraud shocked
Wow
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by Luckylee(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2020
Imagine......
Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by BankyGee(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2020
Olatlaccon:
lol....u be ika...

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, he has lived the life of sheer privilege... He didn't have a negative background to build from like some world acclaimed billionaires like Winfrey Oprah, Bill Gates, Walt Disney, etc...

I believe he is actually tired of living in over-indulgence, ostentation, and over-privilege. Those things can truly weigh one down with boredom.

Bill Gates came from a life of privilege
His parents were upper middle class
Fod Oprah though, you are right

For anyone with a functioning brain, we know that eventually, it gets to a stage where we see the folly in materialism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) / Samantha Ubani And Sam's Traditional Wedding In Abia (Photos) / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.