Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) (83139 Views)

Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by money121(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by etrouble: 9:15am On Nov 26, 2020
After elementary school in Canada, she is back to Nigeria prostituting
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2020
Just give me that weave at second pics. Love this hair!
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2020
Your marks cannot be removed. learn to live with them marks girl. You're beautiful anyways. So....
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by owolabi5: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2020
CarPapers.com.ng
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2020
Na Edo and Yoruba thing..
Tribal marks

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by rovher: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2020
doggedfighter:
Rock it in style.
Exactly ...

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by rovher: 9:18am On Nov 26, 2020
CalliDora1:
Just give me that weave/wig at second pics. Love this hair!
Lol
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Onliie(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2020
You fight lion?
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2020
sunshineV:
so how does removing tribal marks relates with heaven? bobo u fo0lish

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by ekestic1976(f): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2020
sunnydike1:
who is she

You no know Linda Osifo and you say you be porsin! Na wa o. Small time now goat go talk say im be porsin!
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by majamajic(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2020
Is it from my phone ?

I didn't see any mark
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2020
She is not proud of her heritage

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by purples25(f): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2020
When my grandma studied abroad and she got that 'did you fight with lions' comment and mockery from the white kids....

She decided to show them how she fought with the lion that scratched her face. smiley

She beat the living hell out of the boy that they sent to ask that stupid question.

They never tried her again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2020
rovher:

Lol

grin
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by alphaRego01(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2020
Ndi surgery over everything

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by majamajic(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Na Edo and Yoruba thing..

Tribal marks

All tribes get it , even the hausas and igbos

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 9:22am On Nov 26, 2020
I love my tribal mark biko, no matter how dirty every indomie generation and oversabi people of this world try to paint it , I will continue to rock it till I die smiley cheesy
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Kelblaq(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2020
pretydiva:
Na this small tribal mark you be wan use surgery comot undecided. Na everything una dey go under the knife for
Hey pretty damsel! I fell in love with you the moment i saw your profile.

Pls be my girlfriend.
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2020
I can bet my balls she's still insecure about it.

Just one comment from me concerning that tribal mark and she will go into full depression.
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by lastclaire4(f): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Nollywood actress Linda Osifo has revealed that she tried to use surgery to get rid of her tribal marks, Igbere TV reports.

The 27-year-old in an Instagram post said people always made fun of her tribal marks.

She shared a beautiful picture of herself appreciating her tribal marks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIAenS2FNXn/?igshid=jgnt2poyorj7

Linda’s acting credits include Cajole, Unroyal, Desperate Housewives Africa and Fifty – The series.

She is also a TV personality.

Can this pass for tribal Marks? She should ask her parents well. This one is not tribal.
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2020
this one na tribal tick..

wetin u wan come make CDQ, 9ice, Skales, Oritse Femi do?

go look at solidstar face one on one, u go see am for him face.

Olamide (alias baddo) self get small mark tick.

baby girl, leave ur face like that, IF u no see hubby, I go marry u put for house.

you beautiful....

2 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2020
majamajic:

All tribes get it , even the hausas and igbos

Totally off

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by IkemChris(m): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2020
You won go under knife for wetin dem use razor blade put.... See your life
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by etibaba(m): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2020
CalliDora1:
Your marks cannot be removed. learn to live with them marks girl. You're beautiful anyways. So....
who said those marks can't be removed?
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Coneheadyutes(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2020
k

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2020
etibaba:
who said those marks can't be removed?

Na me talk am. tongue
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Seyi8750: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2020
Good for you
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Basicend: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2020
You look fine with it, dont bother.
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Xpress24(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2020
sunshineV:
so how does removing tribal marks relates with heaven? bobo u fo0lish
u are the foolish one here
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by etibaba(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2020
CalliDora1:

Na me talk am. tongue
Lol, a Yoruba actor has succeeded in removing his o, can't recall his name though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! / Kunle Afolayan: How Nollywood Actresses Make Their Money / Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.