Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) (83128 Views)

Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by thorpido(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2020
If na Ogbomosho tribal mark dem come give you nko?
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
The other day ini edo could not come out because of her face did one thing or the other!

Brothers/ Sisters, If we can care for our Soul the way we care about this our flesh( Dust), I tell you nobody can stop us From Making Heaven!

This our body is mere dust ooo! Let's not kill ourselves over it.

If this Flesh ( mere dust) is glowing and our spirit being is dead or decaying, We are Decieving ourselves and Wasting our time..

The Spirit man grows , shines in Righteousness, Purity, the Word of God and total Submission to JESUS Christ..

righteousness baba is back lolz

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:
If i had tribal marks...... Those responsible, go hear am.... grin
Lol
Nothing go happen bro......
Even myself I have tribal mark....it was big when I was a kid but have become smaller now that I'm an adult.......
At a time,I remembered I asked my mum who carved it on my face....na laugh she just laugh....
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by oyeb15: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2020
U want to erase ur identity..Ask olaiya Igwe,Sanyeri,okele,Abiodun ,lere paimo, jinodu ewele, d fame tribal marks brought them
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Xpress24(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2020
Kelblaq:
Hey pretty damsel! I fell in love with you the moment i saw your profile.

Pls be my girlfriend.
See groove
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Erojepromise(f): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Na Edo and Yoruba thing..
Tribal marks
even igbo and hausa dey get..
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Olatlaccon(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2020
mayklef:
With or without the tribal Marks, I personally still don't know who d fuvk u are
hahahahahahaha.....I be think say na only me
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2020
pretydiva:
Misplaced priority every where
na watin they bother her she go talk about nah
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Those quoting Righteousness89......it seems you guys are bored....the guy speaks the truth most times, just that some ears gets irritated with what he says. It still won't stop him....if you like read his post, if you don't like it....skip, if you have any tangible reason to counter what he said.... come up with reasonable facts and stop the cursing. He is not the reason why Nigeria is so messed up.
Give him a break!!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2020
Erojepromise:
even igbo and hausa dey get..
I disagree and not as loud compared to Edo/yoruba.
Igbos don't give mark unilaterally.

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by sojfarm: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2020
It is an identity of originality. Do not allow complex.

You had no choice or power over it.
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Pimine: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2020
DMechy:
Madam, what does it mean to try surgically. You wanted to, but you changed your mind, or your doctor said it was an impossible venture?

I know na make story sweet. If your parents thought it wise to give you tribal marks, and you decide to remove them, there's no crime in that.

Even making a fuss out of that, na u still sabi.

This life no hard

Aswearugaaad

I'd also like to know grin
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Joshmanuel10(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2020
Who she is
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2020
etibaba:
Lol, a Yoruba actor has succeeded in removing his o, can't recall his name though.

He prolly had it filled. It can't be removed.
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Arysexy(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2020
They fought African lions

Cat whisker face

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Lol
Nothing go happen bro......
Even myself I have tribal mark....it was big when I was a kid but have become smaller now that I'm an adult.......
At a time,I remembered I asked my mum who carved it on my face....na laugh she just laugh....

I would deal with mine, in ways personal to me........

In my case, something would happen.......
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by ElValiente(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Tell her to go to Woli Arole page. Las las she go dey ok grin
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Erojepromise(f): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2020
de close t cheesy
Juliusmalema:

I disagree and not as loud compared to Edo/yoruba.

Igbos don't give mark unilaterally.
l have seen igbo with tribal marks just that theirs is not on the frontal part of the face, it's always by the side close to the temple.
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by holicupp(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2020
scared of cat face

2 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2020
Erojepromise:
de close t cheesy l have seen igbo with tribal marks just that theirs is not on the frontal part of the face, it's always by the side close to the temple.

You will always see, that's one thing about ladies...they must always see

but, you can't just call that mark. It is just a small line..

Look at osifo face though she has really worked on hers and take a look at the picture below that's tribal marks

I am quite sure you still have your own tribal marks grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Liposure: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2020
Hers wasn't obvious. Some people own are worse
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
The other day ini edo could not come out because of her face did one thing or the other!

Brothers/ Sisters, If we can care for our Soul the way we care about this our flesh( Dust), I tell you nobody can stop us From Making Heaven!

This our body is mere dust ooo! It will Perish here ooo!Let's not kill ourselves over it.

If this Flesh ( mere dust) is glowing and our spirit being is dead or decaying, We are Decieving ourselves and Wasting our time..

The Spirit man grows , shines in Righteousness, Purity, the Word of God and total Submission to JESUS Christ..

God and Jesus Christ is a myth
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2020
This my crush

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Tremple8v: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2020
Wetin make sonyeri do ?
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by etibaba(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2020
CalliDora1:

He prolly had it filled. It can't be removed.
Ok.
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2020
No need for surgery, there are creams that can be used to remove tribal facial marks.

Google it.
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Erojepromise(f): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You will always see, that's one thing about ladies...they must always see

but, you can't just call that mark. It is just a small line..

Look at osifo face though she has really worked on hers and take a look at the picture below that's tribal marks

I am quite sure you still have your own tribal marks grin
l do and I'm proud of it
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by wetmenow: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2020
Her choice

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by saajus: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2020
oh, she's Edo. I first thought she's Igbo, I was wondering when did Igbo start having tribal marks.

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Yeyenairaland(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2020
Afonjas will be like

Abegi it's our culture grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2020
I love them
I mean tribal marks!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan: How Nollywood Actresses Make Their Money / Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family! / Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.