Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) (83119 Views)

Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by omooba969(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Read screenshot.

Education has really gone to dogs in Nigeria

Well, information is readily available in print/online therefore anyone who so wishes can do their research and educate themselves.

As far as quality education is concerned, Nigeria is not in the league. cool
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
omooba969:

Well, information is readily available in print/online therefore anyone who so wishes can do their research and educate themselves.

As far as quality education is concerned, Nigeria is not in the league. cool

Nigeria is not in the league and you still want to infiltrate me to take away the sound one I had.

Maka why?

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Jesslove(f): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
But it's fine nah
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by omooba969(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Nigeria is not in the league and you still want to infiltrate me to take away the sound one I had.

Maka why?

My argument points to the fact that Igbo people also have tribal marks and I sent you a screenshot of my research while prompting you to do yours.
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
omooba969:

My argument points to the fact that Igbo people also have tribal marks and I sent you a screenshot of my research while prompting you to do yours.

All those things are media garbage. Tribal hardly or rarely exist in igboland.

How many have you seen?

you should have ask people why a line is given to a chilld on upper line of the face as of old.

this is simply to ascertain if the child is an ogbanje and it is totallly rare

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by omooba969(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

All those things are media garbage. Tribal hardly or rarely exist in igboland.

How many have you seen?

you should have ask people why a line is given to a chilld on upper line of the face as of old.

this is simply to ascertain if the child is an ogbanje and it is totallly rare

Even in the face of a proven research you're still in denial.

I can't help you nigga...bye! cool
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
omooba969:

Even in the face of a proven research you're still in denial.
I can't help you nigga...bye! cool
Screenshot is not reasearch.
arm me with the full research.

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by omooba969(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Screenshot is not reasearch.

arm me with the full research.

Don't be lazy, do your research and prove me wrong.

Gosshhh!!!
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
tigoba:
Your tribal mark dey learn.
See Original Mark
what was her offence grin
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by tigoba: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
timebomb02:

what was her offence grin
Complaining
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by harmony75: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
it's annoying what parents make the children go through with tradition of a thing.. spoiling beautiful faces with marks �
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Abiscodi11: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
[color=][/color][b][/b]cadaver no know who dey dissect am
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by potopotoking: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
Make I loud am, for a witness against thee...

28 "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print ANY marks upon you: I am the Lord."
- Leviticus 19:28

...but some sophisticates no go hear word...

Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by BigMiracle(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Appreciate your skin and marks. it is evidence of your history and struggles
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Sazeals(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
sunshineV:
so how does removing tribal marks relates with heaven? bobo u fo0lish
I no know for this nigga.
he no tell us how his church development dey go, he no answer if he be Jehovah witness.
nigga always preaching even on unreachable(lol) post.
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
What should Sanyeri now do
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by wisdomkid: 1:07am On Nov 27, 2020
pretydiva:

Apparently, you lack wisdom. Now run along kid. You are ignored for life

Sure, as the saying goes.

It's always girls eager, fighting tirelessly, to bring down their fellow gender. Telling me to run along, I will, rather than staying in an encasement of wickedness, bitterness, hatred packed-filled zone where the only ray of sunshine and happiness is when someone else is failing... AND a woman of course.

Jealousy is the last step before witchcraft. Repent.
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Exodora: 2:02am On Nov 27, 2020
mayklef:
With or without the tribal Marks, I personally still don't know who d fuvk u are
Know it now she is an actress.
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Exodora: 2:04am On Nov 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

I just tire for her
The tribal marks are not too pronounce

I even have one as Bini child...

She is concerned on the insults .Have you ever being billed before for no reason ?
Re: Linda Osifo: I Tried Surgery To Remove My Tribal Marks (Photo) by Rhaspody(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2020
I hate tribal marks ehh. See as them spoil this fine girl face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Kunle Afolayan: How Nollywood Actresses Make Their Money / Introducing Actor Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.