Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) (43357 Views)

I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady / Soldiers Flogged And Punished For Demanding For Their Allowance. / How I Fainted After Being Robbed By Okada Man In Lagos; Lady Narrates. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Ryan03(f): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
You too should’ve greeted them, shikena
this one is plain stupid

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by NOwazobia: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
which law says so?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Ryan03(f): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2020
michoim:
In Africa, we dey great very well ooo....is our culture and it shows being well trained
so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by olisaEze(m): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2020
If CNN carry carry dis news na 'the Lai' of Mohammed wii coman say that their representation is biased.

Pesin way flog a peaceful 'suffering & smiling' pedestrian for not greeting him, na im no go fit kill that same pesin for blocking road?

Werey dey disguise, cowards in camouflage.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Ryan03(f): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2020
Sunkyapogee:
All this small small gals with big yansh that can't pay compliments to elders because she Don dey knack one elderly man for money... Weldon my soldiers
who are these animals on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by kunle75(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2020
debbiebianca2:
A Nigerian lady, Olaide Oluwo is demanding justice after she was allegedly assaulted by Nigerian Army personnel in Sangotedo, Lagos on Wednesday, November 25.

According to a video shared online, Olaide said she was assaulted by the military personnel because she did not greet them

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_sZq5KCTn8
Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Olaideoluwo/status/1331694757588987904

something is not right about this story, the guys don't look like solders and if at all they are which i still have my doubt ,they must be errand boys in the NA serving one oga house around the area.
However, the issue must be investigated to ascertain what transpired between the duo. In saner clime army were not suppose to be outside barrack on unofficial engagement/arrangement or under any disguise but obodo naija na upside down.

I just dey shake my head house of commotion.
Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by NOwazobia: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2020
9jayes:
Why you sef no greet dem u must be very stupid for doing so
what stop them from greeting her first? O! The gun and uniform eventually turned them to immortal gods that must be greeted. Yeye talk.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by puremaker7(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
greet them unto be unto be say na them dey feed her?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2020
NoQualms1:
I sell high quality wristwatches and they are going on massive sales. Check @menwearshub on Instagram
Why re u misleading us, there is no massive sales going on there.
By the way i need a very good leather wristwatch.
Budget is 8,000
Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2020
In saner climes, military men are respected for defending their country. Here the zombie military men are respected for knowing how to shoot a gun. Respect them or die. Failed state.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by 400billionman: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Every force person in Nigeria likes intimidation.

Nah inferiority complex matter.

On the other hand, they wanted toasting the girl but she won't have any of it.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by OlujobaSamuel: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Millimann:
In as much as we may despise the millitary, I don't believe her story entirely.

''This happened to me around 5pm. I did nothing to these people ..I didn’t even look at them until one of them flogged me ! I was walking and this guy insulted me ran after me and then flogged me with koboko! When people confronted them they said it’s cuz I didn’t greet them''

I am sure there is something missing in the story. But if her story is true, then the soldiers should be dealt with.
2 male friends of mine were assaulted by an officer for not greeting him in 2016.
He was part of a team posted to the community, so he got used to some guys that they smoke and drink with, so guys do hail him.
My friends were seated chatting, he passed by with his guys(community pals), they were not bothered, he then turned back to meet them, and said, can't you see me, they told him yes they can, he then said, so you can't greet, they answered, saying, you are the one passing by, and you met us here, it is apt that you greet us and we respond, he said that though they are right, but he is putting on uniform of the Nigerian army which is superior to whatever cultural right they have, so he assaulted them

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2020
Lt Gen Buratai should do the needful.
Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by planetx: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Bluntemperor: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Millimann:

''This happened to me around 5pm. I did nothing to these people ..I didn’t even look at them until one of them flogged me ! I was walking and this guy insulted me ran after me and then flogged me with koboko! When people confronted them they said it’s cuz I didn’t greet them''

I am sure there is something missing in the story. But if her story is true, then the soldiers should be dealt with.

Mr right,go and carry out your own investigation,now!
Are you serious at all? Right there,the lady was in tears,those who committed the offence were all there,yet were not saying anything to the accusations,here you are still doubting-go and defend the unknown soldiers then.Nonsence!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2020
These ones that just entered yesterday.....if you want to test your powers, why not go to Sambisa

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Millimann: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

2 male friends of mine were assaulted by an officer for not greeting him in 2016.
He was part of a team posted to the community, so he got used to some guys that they smoke and drink with, so guys do hail him.
My friends were seated chatting, he passed by with his guys(community pals), they were not bothered, he then turned back to meet them, and said, can't you see me, they told him yes they can, he then said, so you can't greet, they answered, saying, you are the one passing by, and you met us here, it is apt that you greet us and we respond, he said that though they are right, but he is putting on uniform of the Nigerian army which is superior to whatever cultural right they have, so he assaulted them

Oh, my bad. I didn't know they can descend so low.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Millimann: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2020
2Ways:

this same scenario happened to me about 2 years ago!
although I wasn't physically assaulted but they threatened to bulldoze me, boosting nothing will happen!

I think I got it wrong then.
Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Nasir123(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
Why all these people dey always get power for unarmed civilians body

If we move now them go say we don start again

Them be weak people na!
No brain, no Sense.
200 years them go still dey fight Boko Haram.

This Country is fvcked up!
All thanks to the stupid Nigeria system. System wey dey award criminality couple with stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Millimann: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2020
purples25:

It could very well be true. A soldier has pointed a gun at me and threatened to shoot my leg , with no reason....and at the end it was because he wanted my number

Woww.... My assumption was indeed wrong

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2020
Hmmmm....even a gate man has more respect than Army now under buhammadu government....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Joshmanuel10(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Millimann:

Hmmmm sad
Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2020
Millimann:

Military man defending his own. grin grin
Ok na
Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Nasir123(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2020
Fredlongs:
Them see pvssy and Wan fvck am but no Sabi toast, soldier don disgrace me for check point say I no wear face mask and na because i de Waka with two girls, these girls too no wear mask oo but na me dem just de blast, to d extent one said he will lock me in d guard room and none of d soldiers there had a mask on.

You can just imagine!
Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Farki: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2020
Nigerian soldiers are bullies with a god complex who think they can assault people due to the nature of their job.

But don't worry soon one person will come and say how we should be grateful to them. wink
Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2020
KENYA ARMY AND THE NIGERIA ARMY ONLY GOD KNOW THE WORST
Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by 12345baba(m): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2020
But y u no go greet them?
Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by lozanni(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2020
It seems that boredom, sometimes, causes some military boys to look for trouble to spice up their day. smh
Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Oizee(f): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

can you imagine
Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Farki: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Awa fierce, gan t'oba nwa mi

The rate at which the Nigerian army recruits cultists is alarming..

Flog someone simply because he/she didn't greet you?? abi you don toast her she no gree

The Nigerian military itself functions like a cult group sometimes.

They beat up non members for wearing their colours, they use their position to intimidate and extort others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help / Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) / California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.