Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) (43358 Views)

I Was Arrested For Wearing Bum Shorts In Lagos - Lady / Soldiers Flogged And Punished For Demanding For Their Allowance. / How I Fainted After Being Robbed By Okada Man In Lagos; Lady Narrates. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Sorry about that, you should have given him wrong number to avoid to avoid incessant calls from him.

Just very pathetic way of trying to bed a lady....so cheap and shameful act honestly.

purples25:

Nothing. Getting the number itself was just his way of looking for trouble.

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by purples25(f): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Rawhumper:
Sorry about that, you should have given him wrong number to avoid to avoid incessant calls from him.

Just very pathetic way of trying to bed a lady....so cheap and shameful act honestly.

I'm just glad i escaped
Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
I guess he kept calling you till God knows when.....

You need to be always conscious of your security as a lady, you people are endangered specie so must be careful how and where you thread.

[quote author=purples25 post=96506032]

I'm just glad i escaped[/quot

Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Nasir123(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
seguno2:

Who made the Nigerian system what it is?
Can it be aliens/illegal immigrants or can it be Nigerians who made the system so fcvked up

When you have a President, Senators, Governors all behaving like junkies , what do you expect?
A system that encourages Police/Military criminality, brutality and extortions on our roads, on daily basis , what do you expect?
I guess you don't know how a decent Society is run.

Fvcked up Country!
Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by seguno2: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nasir123:
When you have a President, Senators, Governors all behaving like junkies , what do you expect?
A system that encourages Police/Military criminality, brutality and extortions on our roads, on daily basis , what do you expect?
I guess you don't know how a decent Society is run.

Fvcked up Country!

If you don’t know how to answer the questions asked in my comment, why didn’t you waka pass quietly
Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by Karlman: 12:13am On Nov 28, 2020
Xkale1234:
fool na ur papa be illiterate olodo
Idiot.you're from a generation of Animals just like your miserable father and mother.

Dog.

Don't you ever mention this moniker again in whatever is left of your miserable dog life.
Re: Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) by seguno2: 1:51am On Nov 28, 2020
Karlman:
Very local mentality by the Nigeria army

Iliterates everywhere in the Nigeria Armed Forces

Who is their Commander-in-Chief?
Is he not an illiterate with NEPA certificate?
Was his affidavit not made equal to a certificate by the Chief Justice of technicality?
The local mentality soldiers are inspired by their illiterate CinC.
Datsall grin

Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) / My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help / California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons