Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out (1921 Views)

Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion / People Prime {urgent} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by plezant(f): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2007
Dear Candidate,

We congratulate you for successfully passing though our screening and
selection process. You are hereby invited to the Graduate Recruitment

Fair.

The Seminar and Fair will be held on the 26th and 27th of July 2007
respectively at Shell Hall, MUSON Centre, Onikan, Lagos. Only invited
candidates will be allowed in.

On the 26th of July, please ensure you arrive by 7:30am and we expect
to conclude by 5pm. On the 27th of July, please ensure you arrive by
7:30am also so we can attend to you on time for the Fair.

You are expected to attend the Seminar on the 26th as a requirement
for attending the Fair. Your ID and other relevant materials will be
given to you on that day. We have invited various Human Resources
Professionals from reputable companies to come and speak on specific
topics on that day. We strongly believe that these sessions will
prepare you for the next day and ensure you are successful in your job

hunt & career.

At the Fair, on the 27th of July, you will have an opportunity to meet

with representatives of various companies and begin to showcase your
talent and initiate discussions for possible recruitment. These
companies are interested in recruiting graduates into their
organisations and the selection process is entirely dependent on how
well you interact at the Fair. We will be sending you the names of
over 25 participating companies close to the date of the Fair. Also
look out for our newspaper adverts during the month of July.

Attached to this email are the following documents:

1. Outline of the programme for the Seminar on the 26th of July.
2. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to assist you to get
prepared for the Fair.

Please confirm receipt of this email and your attendance by calling
08060273991, 08027184714, and 08066183744. Please bring along this
email as your gate pass on the 26th of July 2007 only.

We look forward to meeting you on the 26th of July 2007.

Thank you and regards.

PeoplePrime
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by Geezle(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2007
Attached to this email are the following documents:

1. Outline of the programme for the Seminar on the 26th of July.
2. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to assist you to get
prepared for the Fair.

Kindly attach the above for our perusal
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by tionne(f): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2007
did they send that to u and when did u receive it?
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by plezant(f): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2007
the attachment
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by plezant(f): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2007
I got the mail this morning.

Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by Geezle(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2007
Anybody else with invites?
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by adejumobi(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2007
@ plezant
pls when did you write the test? i wrote my on the 7th june 2007 and i also went through the screening the same day,
pls am waiting
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by plezant(f): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2007
@ Adejumobi
I wrote the test in Port Harcourt 23rd May, 2007
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by adejumobi(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2007
i wrote my own in lagos, may be i should still hold on for result since i wrote mine this months
wish you best of luck.
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by swtgirl: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2007
hi all just got a reply from peopleprime.thank God i was successful.please endeavour to check your bulk mails as well because mine was in my bulk. smiley
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by ebitim(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2007
hi, did my test in lagos and i called people prime this morning and was told not to fret that they have some logistics problem but will get to us by next week. you can also call this nos. for confirmation. 017609370,014960589
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by adejumobi(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2007
@ ebitim
thanks for the info, will call later today
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by monichris(f): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2007
Any abuja candidate in the house?
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by danjay1(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2007
I did mine in Abuja, but nothing yet O! my brother, Don't know if God has my name on it, but i have tried my best and i thought the rest should be left to God.
Congratulations to those that have been called, may God bless the result for you. Ameeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn.
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by monichris(f): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2007
Danjay1, I also did mine here in Abuja. Let us put our trust in God. Don't be hopless.
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by opuama(f): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2007
Got my mail today from peopleprime
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by tydare: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2007
thank God i passed. i did mine in abuja and just saw the letter in my bulk mail. thanks so much guys for the info and i pray as many that are trusting God, we wont be disappointed. keep up the faith!!!
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by Pauchys(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2007
i wrote mine in Abuja. Just got an SMS from GfairPPrime telling me that i was successful that i should check my box and also call some numbers to confirm. but checked my email box and even my bulk mails i did not received the mail. did anyone in d house have similar problem. plz get me informed.
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by ceceters: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2007
Hello all,
i was also sent the invitation . I just got the sms and have printed out the mail and attachments. Found it in my bulk mail.
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by Pauchys(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2007
I just go my mail now. i wish all those that were successful God guidance, as we all prepare 4 d up coming fair. Thanks and God bless.
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by anijummai(f): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2007
Hello,
Thank God that we were all invited for the fair. I have a problemm now. I am not used to checking my bulk and deleted it immediately. What do i do. I have their text message on my phone.
Please someone help.
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by sw: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2007
I just deleted my 11 bulk messages now without checking them, what do u thing i should do.
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by adejumobi(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2007
try and call them to confirm your inclusion
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by godslead(f): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2007
@ sw go to ur "Trash" ur deleted mails go there .Wrote mine in PH on the 22nd of May Nt heard 4rm them,still expecting their mail.
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by Nkute: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2007
hi all,
all those who wrote the test in abuja you should have gotten a confirmation by now.i did mine in abuja and i got a txt from them,just checked my mail and got the confirmation.NOw the million dollar question is this!Will u ger employment after the fair or all the transportation will be in VAIN!!!!!!!!!!.are this so called company going to take or rather absorb the successful candidate or do we start binding all spirit of unemployment again.
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by ceceters: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2007
Now that we been invited 4 d fair. What is the probability that there won`t be any need for follow up after the fair, i mean; will the companies confirm to those they will be taking there and then after the fair? or will there be " we will reach u later"?
Any one with response to this?
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by obanikoro2(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2007
Hi everybody, got news from a reliable source that none of the candidates that wrote in Lagos has been invited/shortlisted. So if u are one and are worried,just be cool they will soon start inviting us
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by obanikoro2(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2007
@Nkute and ceceters,

U guys are making me laugh my head off grin We should get somethings straight at this stage: NOT EVERYONE INVITED FOR THE FAIR WILL BE EMPLOYED sad and this is a fact!

Knowing this at the back of ur minds, the million dollar question will then be: WHAT SHOULD I DO TO OUTWIT THE OTHERS SHORTLISTED IN SUCH A WAY THAT I CANT BE IGNORED OR DROPPED? Also stop thinking that they will say "we ll get back to u" or that we have to bind unemployment spirits (I know u are kidding though).It is a sign of a defeated applicant.

As for me, I'm so excited becos I dont see myself getting an offer but OFFERS from the best of the coys around for the fair. They will have to be tripping over themselves to get to me and make their offers and I having to choose. And guess what? NA SO E GO BE! Not just for me alone but u guys as well. love ya guys kiss
Re: People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out by obanikoro2(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2007
@Nkute and ceceters,

U guys are making me laugh my head off grin We should get somethings straight at this stage: NOT EVERYONE INVITED FOR THE FAIR WILL BE EMPLOYED sad and this is a fact!

Knowing this at the back of ur minds, the million dollar question will then be: WHAT SHOULD I DO TO OUTWIT THE OTHERS SHORTLISTED IN SUCH A WAY THAT I CANT BE IGNORED OR DROPPED? Also stop thinking that they will say "we ll get back to u" or that we have to bind unemployment spirits (I know u are kidding though).It is a sign of a defeated applicant.

As for me, I'm so excited becos I dont see myself getting an offer but OFFERS from the best of the coys around for the fair. They will have to be tripping over themselves to get to me and make their offers and I having to choose. And guess what? NA SO E GO BE! Not just for me alone but u guys as well. love ya guys kiss

(1) (Reply)

How to Be Your Own Boss / I Need A Driver Job Within Lagos/ibadan / Vacancies At International Organisation For Fresh Graduates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.