Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) (43049 Views)

Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) / Pictures From E-money/ Kcee TECNO Meet And Greet At Computer Village, Lagos / Pasuma Booed By #EndSARS Protesters At Alausa, Ikeja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
I hope say him branch and greet him colleagues wey dem dey repair phones together?
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by pacespot(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
Our own Floyd mayweather moving about in his small stature with big bodyguards.

2 Likes

Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Uniquekriss:
Like play like play, a nobody has become somebody, see body guards moving with him all over, same set of persons that would have brutalized him if he didn't go for bbn are now guarding him. Oluwa answer my call in your own way.
He hired them
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by SmartPolician: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bryan88:
NATURE REALLY CHEAT THIS GUY O...BUT DOES IT REALLY MATTER? HE'S RICH THO AND GIRLS WONT MIND DATING MONKEYS WITH FRANKLIN BENJAMINS... grin

The guy embraced ugliness.

Hopefully, he will look much better after enjoying his millions.

Hardship makes people really ugly
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by Acidosis(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
olaboy33:
Celebrating a winner is cool.

But giving political appointments to people for just appearing on a show is mental shallowness.

Stay pressed niggah.

Better to appoint people who displayed great characters on TV than appoint unknown puppets and slaves to political godfathers.

Use your senses or stay pressed!

2 Likes

Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by Acidosis(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Davash222:
So, where’s the celebration

It is far from you. You can't see it.
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by tayolove12(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
Baba God please pick up my call abi waiting I wan do again now
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by SHIVALA(f): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wonder to see this. smiley
https://openjsonfiles.com/
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by dikokoyo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
They are just jobless nothing more, Let's take care of all your domestic and industrial cleaning as you all get ready for the Christmas and new year celebration, fumigation inclusive, our services are pocket friendly, check my signature

CAN THE JOBLESS OFFERS CLEANING JOBS TO YOU?
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by peppermint7(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
seproperties:
. Mr Workaholic Carrying Deadly Chemicals under the sun looking for fumigation work ,no be suffer head be dat...Who is Jobless U wey they look for where to Fumigate and person that has Several Endorsement deals ,How about OPPO Phone dealers that are doing fine ...U don get Close to 5 Million deal for ur Fumigation work before ? Think before you type Mr.Jobless Man .
This ur reply don finish work.
Leave that idiot
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by oforjide: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
What this yoruba boys on nairaland know is to hype their own people but are good in tarnishing the image of other people from another tribes especially when the person is an IGBO, OZO is an example they will never post anything good about the young man but will do anything possible to post irrelevant information abt him, they have called him all sort of names from woman rapper to simp now they upgraded it to gay. Yoruba is the most devilish tribe in africa a tribe full of envy,greed and jealousy.
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by Oposca77: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
see below
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
kelvinrhs:
Oh I miss Computer Village with all the drama

Missing hearing Bros u wan buy, u wan sell, you wan swap, you wan repair and etc

I'll move forward a bit and be hearing Pink lips here pink lips

And if you're a female, my color my color. angry
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by sojfarm: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Davash222:

Sadist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by InvertedHammer: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
/
This guy should study the life of Efe... and enjoy his 15 minutes of fame.

/
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
comshots:
He hired them
I know, few months back he wasn't in a position to have need of them that's what I mean
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by Coinbased: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ambassador just like that
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by luluman: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
Davash222:
Bad belle
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2020
dikokoyo:

CAN THE JOBLESS OFFERS CLEANING JOBS TO YOU?
of course they can
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba u dey craze.. Is everything about Job in this life u came? Better calm down and have fun.
am not crazy, do u need any of my services? I will be at ur beck and call
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2020
seproperties:
. Mr Workaholic Carrying Deadly Chemicals under the sun looking for fumigation work ,no be suffer head be dat...Who is Jobless U wey they look for where to Fumigate and person that has Several Endorsement deals ,How about OPPO Phone dealers that are doing fine ...U don get Close to 5 Million deal for ur Fumigation work before ? Think before you type Mr.Jobless Man .
mr man,are u jobless? Why are you this pain
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by dan761(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
mr man,are u jobless? Why are you this pain
. Fumigation man , The sun that has heated your head while looking for fumigation work must have done lots of Damages to your brain ooo ...Better take this your Joblessness easy ooo ,You are sooo Jobless to the extent that you are coming on Nairaland to look for Fumigation work when everyone can get someone to do that in there differents areas ,Well I have one Job for you to Clean and sweep street's in Sokoto .When are u coming Mr Dirt Cleaner
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by dan761(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
am not crazy, do u need any of my services? I will be at ur beck and call
grin This man is really Jobless oooo , Desperately looking for Cleaning work ,Abeg someone should pls.give this one some Dirty Toilets to wash and Clean quick , Help him ooo ,He is seriously Jobless
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:14am On Nov 28, 2020
dan761:
. Fumigation man , The sun that has heated your head while looking for fumigation work must have done lots of Damages to your brain ooo ...Better take this your Joblessness easy ooo ,You are sooo Jobless to the extent that you are coming on Nairaland to look for Fumigation work when everyone can get someone to do that in there differents areas ,Well I have one Job for you to Clean and sweep street's in Sokoto .When are u coming Mr Dirt Cleaner
you are insane bro
Re: Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) by Bryan88(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2020
SmartPolician:

The guy embraced ugliness.

Hopefully, he will look much better after enjoying his millions.

Hardship makes people really ugly
SWEARZ!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Patoranking And His Daughter, Wilmer / James Brown Celebrates His Younger Sister, Grace Brown, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Reminisce Shows Off His Rams For Sallah Celebration (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.