Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) (38359 Views)

Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) / Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away / Kesari! Itele D Icon Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Dayvidoo: 10:11am On Mar 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzueMVANov4?si=GfFMIEUHE-Ashkhz

A video of Portable Zazu and an artist, a popular tiktoker, Kesari engaging in physical combat at Computer Village in Lagos is trending online.

In the viral video, the Zazu crooner, who was shirtless, was involved in a heated exchange with Kesari before hitting him Kesari,

According to reports, it was said that portable and this self acclaimed Kesari are fighting over the ownership of the name, KESARI

However, in another video, the Tiktoker, Kesari explained why he didn't fight Portable back
"He said: Nigerians, if I had handled your celebrity, portable, you people would have called me hooligan"
he said In yoruba

Source: Wahalanetwork

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Dayvidoo: 10:12am On Mar 21
Good morning lovers of Nairaland,
It's a new trend for you all πŸ˜‚

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by MaziObinnaokija: 10:26am On Mar 21
sad
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Noniblaq(m): 11:11am On Mar 21
I don’t listen to his music, but this man knows how to stay relevant from January to December. Meanwhile, I sell luxury vintage shirts for real men. See my thread for info

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Dailymice: 11:12am On Mar 21
Lagos Agbero Vibes

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Judolisco(m): 11:12am On Mar 21
Mtwww... Anybody clashing with portable has given him money... Na publicity stunt

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by AntiChristian: 11:12am On Mar 21
Oshisco!

5 Likes

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by TallPck1(m): 11:12am On Mar 21
Naairland is. Too. Sloww on news and tending

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by dreamworld: 11:12am On Mar 21
their rugged yoruba face grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:12am On Mar 21
Street urchins are now becoming wealthy celebrities in a certain country...!

Who ever saw this day coming?!!

That means the average hooligans and street thugs should persevere... It's only a matter of time before they start having thousands and millions of followers on Social media. cool

Who says thuggery doesn't eventually pay off??! tongue

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by olumaxi(m): 11:13am On Mar 21
U na PAPA

1 Like

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:13am On Mar 21
Just look at their teeth, like that of a beaver

You can use it to cut trees

Even with how rough the look, some girls like Jennyclay will say it is their spec

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Cindypresh(f): 11:13am On Mar 21
Birds of a feather...look at their faces, gosh!

Some people can be ugly for Africa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 11:14am On Mar 21
Touts done dey popular for social media

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by alizma: 11:15am On Mar 21
Ok
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by GodPrince: 11:15am On Mar 21
Dear Nigerians as you continue to vilify Deltans and accuse Deltans of Barbecuing your army ask your Army these Questions or answer for them. Deltans are demanding for your Answers and Apology

1 Like

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by shoodboi2: 11:15am On Mar 21
In other words, Portable is fighting Kesari over Kesari's name?
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:15am On Mar 21
Two igboo mared ugly faces angry

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Rahkman: 11:16am On Mar 21
This are the future leaders of yoruba land... grin grin grin highest out of school children in the south for a reason

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by BodyCount: 11:17am On Mar 21
grin
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Okete001(f): 11:18am On Mar 21
Hehehe

Another skit.

They are about to cash out again.

Two ugly goats

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Obynopositive: 11:19am On Mar 21
Portable is really turning into a skit maker

2 Likes

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by DenreleDave(m): 11:19am On Mar 21
Nice clashing..

May this clashing favour me and my family

grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by ceejay80s(m): 11:19am On Mar 21
Planned just to be popular, how come na today Dem see for comp villa?
If they can stage boxing fight for portable, they can as well stage this rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by iamtardey: 11:20am On Mar 21
Tony Tony
Tony Montana o
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:20am On Mar 21
More like "clash of the uglies". πŸ€”

3 Likes

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:21am On Mar 21
Mumu fight
Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Jessewizy(m): 11:21am On Mar 21
EmmyMaestro:
Just look at their teeth, like that of a beaver

You can use it to cut trees

Even with how rough the look, some girls like Jennyclay will say it is their spec
Guy watin nauπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
Laugh don finish me

6 Likes

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by Xwizard: 11:21am On Mar 21
I support Kesari

1 Like

Re: Portable And Kesari Clash At Computer Village (video) by saasala(m): 11:23am On Mar 21
Two mad people.

Wait o, I want to ask one question. Can we refer to these two mad men as celebrities? If yes, then we are all mad in this country.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tuoyo Begins His Media Tour, Rocks Nadine, Presenter At The Beat FM / Yoruba Comic Actor Olaitan Babatunde aka 'Langogo' Dies In Ibadan [pictured] / Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.