Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake (23536 Views)

Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act / My Marlians Cult Daughter Doesn't Wear Pant To School - Mother Cries Out / "The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Profadvocate: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
I finished from this school in year 2000.

The school was not different from secondary school then

I believe things has changed now

Nah Offapoly....I chop beans tire upon say is the cheapest food then

Is offa central hotel still there ? Just dey remember things

Anyway the certificate help sha but I did not stop there

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by guiddoti: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Spelling bees competition for Polytechnic students

That was awesome cheesy
Don't be surprised! Polytechnic filled within the age bracket 18-24 students are bound to spelling bees. Can any of them even speak and write fluently?

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by oderinde151(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
ableguy:
I thought as much, kept wondering if it have gotten to that.

Meanwhile
grin

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Chris2863(m): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
The thing tire me oo
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

That was awesome cheesy
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Profadvocate:
I finished from this school in year 2000.

The school was not different from secondary school then

I believe things has changed now

Nah Offapoly....I chop beans tire upon say is the cheapest food then

Is offa central hotel still there ? Just dey remember things

Anyway the certificate help sha but I did not stop there
you furthered your education ?
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by HUSTLER001: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
sochey:

100/90

I'm looking for where I can by it at 50#
okay.case closed.
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

That was awesome cheesy

With graduates spelling I'm as Am, it's needed o

2 Likes

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by zang: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
End time award, Lol This is Nigeria, anything can happen
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by manunitedbabes: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Scarrr: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
captainamiedi1:
The young ones are worse that the old ones. These one is doing better than lai Mohammed already
show us proof or shut d hell up forever
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Dharniel600(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Cultism in the southern Nigerian is like boys scout in Europe, to belong is a birth right.
E better pass Banditry for northern Nigeria
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by thaoriginator: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
ableguy:
I thought as much, kept wondering if it have gotten to that.

Meanwhile
grin
Thief!

No let thunder disable you guy!
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by captainamiedi1: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Scarrr:
show us proof or shut d hell up forever

The same way you believe he is saying the truth, is the same way I believe he is lying.
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by YINO(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Cultism in the southern Nigerian is like boys scout in Europe, to belong is a birth right.
Which southern Nigeria? undecided
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
TINUBU IS A CRIMINAL
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Popularity(m): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Cultism in its original form isn't a forbidden group in the society, particularly in the higher institutions. If these groups have not committed any crimes that endangered or threatened the students or school activities, they should let them be. Cultism is being practiced and cherished in higher institutions of the developed countries, AYE, EYE, ALORA etc are being practiced to promote development and growth in socially academic activities but it's abuse by many Nigerian youth in the higher institutions of learning made it become an upsurged quagmire overtime. Cultism is a social organization just like we have social clubs and age grades in every society. Giving an award to a cult group isn't a bad thing if their activities are not destructive. Founders of many churches in Nigeria today are cult members, many lectures belong to cult groups, many people of important position in Nigeria today belong to cult groups etc. I will only encourage many cult group in Nigeria to change their ideologies to the former/original. Cultists don't kill, rape, Rob, threat when being guilty, fight etc. Cultism should be brought back to it's former ideology so as to be embraced by all Nigerians as a social group and not evil.
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by Revelation4(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
guiddoti:
Don't be surprised! Polytechnic filled within the age bracket 18-24 students are bound to spelling bees. Can any of them even speak and write fluently?
And you couldn't write a simple sentence here tongue
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by guiddoti: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Revelation4:
And you couldn't write a simple sentence here tongue
Simple sentence or error-free?. tongue
Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by MrStylish(m): 2:46am On Nov 27, 2020
Abobi
E shock me
Was the Award Photoshop??

Re: Polytechnic Offa SUG: The Cult Awards In Circulation Are Fake by mrfortunate1: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2020
I wonder the wisdom in polytechnic students holding a spelling bee competition. Isn't that sort of competition meant for primary/secondary students?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen / Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos / Nigerians On Jonathan Govt Scholarship Abandoned Abroad, Resort To Menial Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.