Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) (24752 Views)

Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) / 2023 Presidency: No Zoning In APC — Orji Uzor Kalu / Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
grin grin ikpeazu looking at this thread

Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by SWORD419(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Inyamiria will soon start faulting him grin grin grin
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Bkayyy:

I think our ancestors made a mistake of allowing your slave lineage to live. Ohu dịka gị. Well this is what we get for allowing slaves voice in matters concerning the great Igbo nation.
Bia Ohu nọ matter how hard you behave to feel among you can never be nwa afọ.
Ohu
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by nzeobi(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

My friend don't lie in public, show me poof of containers being delivered in onitsha river port during wasted PDP Era. Do you think we all had amnesia or something?
We are here when Enugu airport was fully commissioned and made international by Buhari led government. The same with onitsha River port.
So I still ask the question for the umpteenth time, tell me one thing we can point at in SE and say "This is what we got from PDP"?
Oga am not interested in your argument, please use Google and learn
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by Bkayyy: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
nzeobi:

LOL, see empty defense. When did Google started showing PDP achievements by region?
If PDP was so great to the Igbo nation all of you wouldn't find it hard to point out their achievements but no they were not. There is no visible project in the SE that was done by PDP. They just bring up corrupted Igbo politicians to join them in the money laundering thereby cuckolding SE from voicing out against the neglect and marginalization.
Tell me one thing in SE that was done by PDP if you think otherwise

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by danilmo: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
thundafire:
Even PDP will be happy that Ikpeazu is going to a party as disastrous as him in leadership

I told a friend that PDP don't know politic.. They play mirage and noisy activist politic while APC play realistic politicking, politics is a game of number..

they know even without SE they ll win 2023, but to make things strong d more, they keep penetrating the SE without ur notice.. like it or not Ikpezu has his follower and they ll join him to vote APC 2023, vote that should have gone to PDP o.. in APC there are irresponsible Gov but APC keeps them in d likes of yahaya bello. bad as bad he ll deliver the state..

currently APC is winning SW, North, Middle belt and currently Penetrating SE,

watch ebonyi, IMO, Abia gone.. APC only need quater of the population of SE..and it's done..

stay there and watch APC politicking, scattering PDP for wike and secondus..

I laugh at the YDP, u ll hardly see and APC member supporting it, only PDP men who noticed PDP has no hope of winning APC are mostly the ones clamouring for YDP(youth Democratic party).

indirectly pdp/YDP will share vote while APC vote remain standard..hence another win..

Politic isn't abt wailer, it's abt realistix politicking..

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by NGpatriot: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
The way den dey laud PMB everyday, all of them go join APC soon.

grin grin grin

Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by nzeobi(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL, see empty defense. When did Google started showing PDP achievements by region?
If PDP was so great to the Igbo nation all of you wouldn't find it hard to point out their achievements but no they were not. There is no visible project in the SE that was done by PDP. They just bring up corrupted Igbo politicians to join them in the money laundering thereby cuckolding SE from voicing out against the neglect and marginalization.
Tell me one thing in SE that was done by PDP if you think otherwise
Oga I told am not interested in your argument. Use Google and stop misleading your self.
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by Bkayyy: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
nzeobi:

Oga I told am not interested in your argument. Use Google and stop misleading your self.
Is this the new way of saying "Nothing"
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by Mordecai(m): 6:22am On Nov 27, 2020
Bkayyy:

Please choose your words carefully.
Not only were these things commissioned by Jonathan few years back but were also commissioned decades ago with no proof. Just like the onitsha river port that was commissioned in 1975.
Please Oga na who bring project to reality we know. PDP have been at helm of affairs for decades but it took APC six years to bring to reality what we have been begging PDP for eons.
Have I mentioned the Igbo presidency that APC is considering yet? Something that PDP will never give ear to even at the moment.
PDP consider Ndigbo second class citizens and see no meaning in giving them any infrastructure.
Point one infrastructure in East that is done by PDP.
Just one.
Oga our mumu don do.
PDP is an enemy of Igbo nation

Onitsha-Owerri road.
Enugu-Abakaliki road
Abakaliki-Mbok highway

All built by PDP administration. Do we talk about universities, and/or medical centres?

Edit:

I see your continued arguments that PDP did nothing in the SE. And you can say that because you're arguing most probably with people that attained adolescence within the last 8 years.

First of all, what has APC done in the SE? Every single thing you mentioned is propaganda. Nothing on the ground. Zilch. Nothing, I repeat.

The containers supposed to berth in the SE, the shipping documents displayed on social media, when are those barges ever going to berth. When it's election time?

Enugu-PH expressway? What happened to the construction? Enugu-Onitsha expressway? They are all impassable now. We all use the state roads to travel now. State roads built by state PDP administrations. Onitsha-Owerri road built by PDP has not been maintained in over 6 years and is now deteriorating. Owerri-PH highway, is exactly where GEJ left it. No improvement.
The 2nd Niger bridge nko? 6 years of APC administration, and we are still waiting. Not like they're spending their money on it. Go and read up and see how it's being funded. Stop parroting their stale propaganda.
As for the airports, Enugu airport inclusive, the only airport that has been done by this administration is the Abuja airport. Stella Oduah did the work on all of them nationwide. All these people did was hang up the air conditioners and cut tape to commission it. I have regularly traversed almost every single one of them, so I talk as a witness.
Even after the covid19 scourge, which hospital in Nigeria, sans the SE, has gotten a major uplift? Name one.
As for education, the university students will speak. No need overflogging the terrible state of tertiary education currently. SE included.
The train stations that PDP built, what is the maintenance culture today by the APC? Are they not dying slowly again? Even to draw up a railway plan, the SE was deliberately avoided by the APC.
The strong EFCC bequeathed to APC - is it not almost dead? ICPC too?

What has the SE benefitted from APC, that you go on and on about?

If you want to talk about what the PDP did, we can take it sector by sector, and you would agree with me that despite their high level of corruption, there was growth.
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by Bkayyy: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2020
Mordecai:

Onitsha-Owerri road.
Enugu-Abakaliki road
Abakaliki-Mbok highway

All built by PDP administration. Do we talk about universities, and/or medical centres?

Edit:

I see your continued arguments that PDP did nothing in the SE. And you can say that because you're arguing most probably with people that attained adolescence within the last 8 years.

First of all, what has APC done in the SE? Every single thing you mentioned is propaganda. Nothing on the ground. Zilch. Nothing, I repeat.

The containers supposed to berth in the SE, the shipping documents displayed on social media, when are those barges ever going to berth. When it's election time?

Enugu-PH expressway? What happened to the construction? Enugu-Onitsha expressway? They are all impassable now. We all use the state roads to travel now. State roads built by state PDP administrations. Onitsha-Owerri road built by PDP has not been maintained in over 6 years and is now deteriorating. Owerri-PH highway, is exactly where GEJ left it. No improvement.
The 2nd Niger bridge nko? 6 years of APC administration, and we are still waiting. Not like they're spending their money on it. Go and read up and see how it's being funded. Stop parroting their stale propaganda.
As for the airports, Enugu airport inclusive, the only airport that has been done by this administration is the Abuja airport. Stella Oduah did the work on all of them nationwide. All these people did was hang up the air conditioners and cut tape to commission it. I have regularly traversed almost every single one of them, so I talk as a witness.
Even after the covid19 scourge, which hospital in Nigeria, sans the SE, has gotten a major uplift? Name one.
As for education, the university students will speak. No need overflogging the terrible state of tertiary education currently. SE included.
The train stations that PDP built, what is the maintenance culture today by the APC? Are they not dying slowly again? Even to draw up a railway plan, the SE was deliberately avoided by the APC.
The strong EFCC bequeathed to APC - is it not almost dead? ICPC too?

What has the SE benefitted from APC, that you go on and on about?

If you want to talk about what the PDP did, we can take it sector by sector, and you would agree with me that despite their high level of corruption, there was growth.
Don't shoot yourself in the leg Mr man.
Onitsha-Owerri expressway? Haven't you been to Obodo ukwu (Onitsha axis) and see the "amazing" road yourself? It was like that until PDP shamelessly left office.
There is nothing there. Or haven't you been to. Ihiala axis of the road and see where they pack sand.
Cancelled. Nothing like Onitsha-Owerri road.
As for Enugu-Abakiliki raod. Are you talking about the one Dave Umahi constructed and is asking for refunds from the FG?
Cancelled again.
As for Abakaliki-Mbok road, no need to talk about that one. It starts from one eastern state to SS. I am talking about SE projects Mr man.
PDP did nothing for SE
And to think that just three things that are not true is what you bring up as PDP achievements in SE for decades of SE support is incredible

1 Like

Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by smith1985(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:
grin grin
I am still imagining how APC will be marketed especially in the South East.

I can feel ur heartbreak APC will fly well PDP is dead already..
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by Designsking: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2020
His name will be saint Okezie
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by emapeteum(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2020
Ecosystem4u:

I guess thats where you come from, by the way what do you mean by real mind? Sarcasm? cos we dont know them for that. And what the heck is south south in the first place, who identified you as south south? you are not ashamed that a fulani man arbitrarily called you south south and that has been your identity till date. Shameless lots.
Sorry, you are known for abusive words. If you say a Fulani man called me a south-south man, then who called you a south-east man? At least a South-south is not known to be directionless and not accepting to be a slave to a Fulani man as your politicians(e.g.Ebonyi and Abia governors) are preparing to be
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by OfoIgbo: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2020
kilonshele101:
IPOB miscreants wee drink sniper over this news grin

SE is going under the control of "jihadist party" grin

Why should IPOB give a crap where Ikpeazu goes, when a PDP governor just massacred Igbos of Obigbo, and yet the Pdp hierarchy said nothing about it?

I expect IPOB to be neutral. Wike has bitten more than he can chew. The Obigbo massacre may well have destroyed PDP's chances of bringing up the next president of Nigeria come 2023
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by Tekrify(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Use ur Brain atleast..
Na senate President u wan chop .. something that expires a after 8 years Abi how does it change the life of the south east people..do u realise Igbo have always held that senate President position for years what did dey do with it..now that it a northern person that is there ...we got Enugu portharcourt express road
Enugu onitsha road
2nd Niger bridge
Enugu airport runway rehabilitation
Onitsha river port
What did south east get in the fucking 16 years of pdp
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I don't understand? All those things you listed there were not started under Apc, Jonathan commissioned the Enugu International Airport, so what are you saying. Pdp gave SE Sgf, Senate President. What has Apc done for SE?
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by Tekrify(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
U are not interested because how have nothing to point out...
Am Igbo from enugu... accept it ..it fact PDP did absolutely nothing for the south east... OBASANJO YARADUA AND UNCLE JONA will not die better die... rubbish...
Mention one project from pdp in 16years dat supersede what APC is doing in just 6 years
nzeobi:

Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by fergie001: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by Motee94: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Tekrify:
Use ur Brain atleast..
Na senate President u wan chop .. something that expires a after 8 years Abi how does it change the life of the south east people..do u realise Igbo have always held that senate President position for years what did dey do with it..now that it a northern person that is there ...we got Enugu portharcourt express road
Enugu onitsha road
2nd Niger bridge
Enugu airport runway rehabilitation
Onitsha river port
What did south east get in the fucking 16 years of pdp
Under PDP, Enugu International airport, Federal Universities, 2nd Niger bridge launch.
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by Mordecai(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bkayyy:

Don't shoot yourself in the leg Mr man.
Onitsha-Owerri expressway? Haven't you been to Obodo ukwu (Onitsha axis) and see the "amazing" road yourself? It was like that until PDP shamelessly left office.
There is nothing there. Or haven't you been to. Ihiala axis of the road and see where they pack sand.
Cancelled. Nothing like Onitsha-Owerri road.
As for Enugu-Abakiliki raod. Are you talking about the one Dave Umahi constructed and is asking for refunds from the FG?
Cancelled again.
As for Abakaliki-Mbok road, no need to talk about that one. It starts from one eastern state to SS. I am talking about SE projects Mr man.
PDP did nothing for SE
And to think that just three things that are not true is what you bring up as PDP achievements in SE for decades of SE support is incredible

You might need to revisit my comment again. I am a serial traveller and can talk authoritatively about all these roads from as far back as 2007.

Onitsha-Owerri road was built during the OBJ administration, and was okay till APC came into power. I cannot count the number of times I drove through that road myself without any hitches. After the construction, the problem was the traffic jams that plague the Onitsha end of the road. Especially as Upper Iweka was not then built as it were today. Also, FERMA was always up to fix issues that come up when heavy vehicles create issues on the road.
Today, FERMA is dead, and the Ihiala axis you wrote about has deteriorated into a gully. Under your APC.
What has been done about it ? Nothing.

The Enugu-Abakaliki road was built during the PDP administration, but dualised by Umahi.
Note that Umahi decided to dualise it.

The major trunk roads in the SE are
Onitsha-Owerri road
Enugu-Onitsha expressway
Enugu-Port Harcourt expressway
Owerri-Port Harcourt highway
Enugu-Abakaliki road
Abakaliki-Mbok highway
Obollo-afor-9th mile

Onitsha-Owerri road was done
Owerri-Port Harcourt was done.
Parts of Enugu-Port Harcourt expressway was done.
Abakaliki-Mbok was done
Enugu-Abakaliki was done
Upper Iweka-New parts was done by State. FG refunded promptly.
Obollo-afor-9th mile was constantly under maintenance. Under APC, it's forgotten.

What are you even writing about? Are we even driving these same roads?

Please tell us why we should leave PDP that did something for APC that did nothing
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by Tekrify(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2020
Listen to ur self if that airport was in good shape why will buhari have to rehabilitate the runway after south east governors went to beg him...
the only new university South East got is in Ebonyi state what did that change ...2nd Niger bridge launched and was totally abandoned..listen to it self again...
Am asking u for a fully completed project form GEJ or OBJ...
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Under PDP, Enugu International airport, Federal Universities, 2nd Niger bridge launch.
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by Tekrify(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2020
All lies.. first why will a road fail just 2 years after it was built.. don't u feel daft for supporting GEJ..ur talking about maintenance what useless maintenance are u talking about for a brand new road not up to 5 years ... The only maintenance a road need is patching after it begins to develop port hole ..why should a road that she not reached it life span of 15 years minimum requite patching from FERMA..dat prove that GEJ built rubbish...
David umahi and the Enugu state government both collaborated to construct Enugu abakaliki express road which is the only fully completed federal road in the whole of the south east...till date they are still begging for their money....
Ur praising GEJ for roads state government built...
Mention one project GEJ and OBJ themselves did...not state government projects..what is the length of abakaliki mbok road that requires praise...we are talking of major road like Enugu Onitsha which this present government (not state government) is building the same for Enugu portharcourt...why did GEJ abandon 2nd Niger bridge..have u ever heard Julius Berger stop work through out buahri tenure for any reason...
Mordecai:

You might need to revisit my comment again. I am a serial traveller and can talk authoritatively about all these roads from as far back as 2007.

Onitsha-Owerri road was built during the OBJ administration, and was okay till APC came into power. I cannot count the number of times I drove through that road myself without any hitches. After the construction, the problem was the traffic jams that plague the Onitsha end of the road. Especially as Upper Iweka was not then built as it were today. Also, FERMA was always up to fix issues that come up when heavy vehicles create issues on the road.
Today, FERMA is dead, and the Ihiala axis you wrote about has deteriorated into a gully. Under your APC.
What has been done about it ? Nothing.

The Enugu-Abakaliki road was built during the PDP administration, but dualised by Umahi.
Note that Umahi decided to dualise it.

The major trunk roads in the SE are
Onitsha-Owerri road
Enugu-Onitsha expressway
Enugu-Port Harcourt expressway
Owerri-Port Harcourt highway
Enugu-Abakaliki road
Abakaliki-Mbok highway
Obollo-afor-9th mile

Onitsha-Owerri road was done
Owerri-Port Harcourt was done.
Parts of Enugu-Port Harcourt expressway was done.
Abakaliki-Mbok was done
Enugu-Abakaliki was done
Upper Iweka-New parts was done by State. FG refunded promptly.
Obollo-afor-9th mile was constantly under maintenance. Under APC, it's forgotten.

What are you even writing about? Are we even driving these same roads?

Please tell us why we should leave PDP that did something for APC that did nothing
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Tekrify:
Listen to ur self if that airport was in good shape why will buhari have to rehabilitate the runway after south east governors went to beg him...
the only new university South East got is in Ebonyi state what did that change ...2nd Niger bridge launched and was totally abandoned..listen to it self again...
Am asking u for a fully completed project form GEJ or OBJ...
Has Apc completed any project? Mention it. I mentioned some already, Is Ebonyi state not in SE again?
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by Mordecai(m): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tekrify:
All lies.. first why will a road fail just 2 years after it was built.. don't u feel daft for supporting GEJ..ur talking about maintenance what useless maintenance are u talking about for a brand new road not up to 5 years ... The only maintenance a road need is patching after it begins to develop port hole ..why should a road that she not reached it life span of 15 years minimum requite patching from FERMA..dat prove that GEJ built rubbish...
David umahi and the Enugu state government both collaborated to construct Enugu abakaliki express road which is the only fully completed federal road in the whole of the south east...till date they are still begging for their money....
Ur praising GEJ for roads state government built...
Mention one project GEJ and OBJ themselves did...not state government projects..what is the length of abakaliki mbok road that requires praise...we are talking of major road like Enugu Onitsha which this present government (not state government) is building the same for Enugu portharcourt...why did GEJ abandon 2nd Niger bridge..have u ever heard Julius Berger stop work through out buahri tenure for any reason...

I actually debated with myself on whether to answer you. But against better advice, let me patronise you.

Onitsha-Owerri road is not 2 years old. Again, noone is vouching for the standard of the construction work done. PDP's administration was mired in corruption, as we all agree. But that road in question was constructed by Julius Berger, take note.

When you mentioned that Enugu-Abakaliki road is the only fully completed federal road, what does that say about APC that's in power today? At least, PDP did some work during their own time, while 6 years of APC has given us nothing.

You asked for one project PDP did. I mentioned several. Now you're asking for one again. Reread my comment.

Meanwhile, Enugu-Onitsha expressway is not being worked on. It's all propaganda. Enugu-Port Harcourt expressway is also not being worked on. It's propaganda too.

As for stoppage of work under Buhari's regime, I can only laugh. Just before 2019 elections, construction equipment were mobilized to federal roads around the country. Immediately after the elections, all activities were aborted, nationwide.

To be honest, I'd prefer having this discussion with someone who has travelled the country over and over again, over the years, not with some kid that just learnt how to type on a smartphone and logs on to NL to cuss out others whose pedigree, he might never match in life.
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by Tekrify(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
Lol...
Enugu section of the Enugu portharcourt express road is being built by Arab contractor...
Visit imo river or oyigbo axis and see what CCECC is doing on that section.. ur highly daft for accusing me of not traveling...lol..
The last time I was at Enugu..
Before u get to 9th mile...go and check what RCC is doing..
Useless fool..why not crawl back to the cave u came from..
Why not take a walk to Asaba and see the 2nd Niger bridge progress...
Mugu

Mordecai:

I actually debated with myself on whether to answer you. But against better advice, let me patronise you.

Onitsha-Owerri road is not 2 years old. Again, noone is vouching for the standard of the construction work done. PDP's administration was mired in corruption, as we all agree. But that road in question was constructed by Julius Berger, take note.

When you mentioned that Enugu-Abakaliki road is the only fully completed federal road, what does that say about APC that's in power today? At least, PDP did some work during their own time, while 6 years of APC has given us nothing.

You asked for one project PDP did. I mentioned several. Now you're asking for one again. Reread my comment.

Meanwhile, Enugu-Onitsha expressway is not being worked on. It's all propaganda. Enugu-Port Harcourt expressway is also not being worked on. It's propaganda too.

As for stoppage of work under Buhari's regime, I can only laugh. Just before 2019 elections, construction equipment were mobilized to federal roads around the country. Immediately after the elections, all activities were aborted, nationwide.

To be honest, I'd prefer having this discussion with someone who has travelled the country over and over again, over the years, not with some kid that just learnt how to type on a smartphone and logs on to NL to cuss out others whose pedigree, he might never match in life.
Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by Tekrify(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Look at how useless u are.. praising PDP For constructing just a single road for 16 years...just one single road..
Cuz that Enugu abakaliki Cameroon road is the only completely paved road in the whole of the South East..16 good years and u appreciate it...
That road only cost 32 billion naira
Poor fool..

APC is building a 414 BILLION NAIRA 2nd Niger bridge in anambra expected to be delivered by 2022 .and am sure they won't delay because it based On PPP and ofcourse Julius Berger...

Now compare and contrast..idiot

Mordecai:

Re: Abia Governor, Ikpeazu Promised To Join APC - Orji Uzor Kalu (Video) by Stanleyq: 7:17am On Nov 29, 2020
blacknp:
Stop living in the past, inflation is real, you might as well demand Nigeria Airways ticket Lagos New York Lagos for one thousand five hundred Naira?
But Ghana did it and it worked for them, 1 dolla to 1 cedi. Buhari promised us to make 1 dollar 1 naira in his campn promise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift / Minister Of Defence Dan Ali In Russia / Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.