Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family (51173 Views)

Photo Of Vendor Supplying Water To Bayelsa State Water Board Goes Viral / Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide / Jacket Worn By Gbajabiamila Costs N1.2M - Feyi Fawehinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Wickedfact: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
osusuallstars:

Vendor na bad job?
No be person dey do am

Not a bad job at all. But someone who was a vendor while alive, only for him to die and the family now hired Ozekhome. The money should have been used to set him up in business while alive. The family are very stupid people.

8 Likes

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Originalsly: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Smart woman.... just removed herself and the children from the money grabbing. Let them fight it out in court... but let G arrange for her needs to be taken care of. Just hope she doesn't get any lump sum... or the husbands family will surely zero in on her.
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by orgylover: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
he should pay atleast 200m. that is even too small sef
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
The family in question should be ashamed of themselves why because they are desperate to money out of this unfortunate event that befel their son. nawa o. this shows that they lack geniune sympathy for the bereaved woman and her kids. a times people should try and value their dignity and reputation more than money becos money is not everything.

2 Likes

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by crackhaus: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Smart woman... cool
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by elmarshall1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Imagine, they have money to hire SAN, but they cannot help their kin when he was alive. Nawa for people.

9 Likes

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by orgylover: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Originalsly:
Smart woman.... just removed herself and the children from the money grabbing. Let them fight it out in court... but let G arrange for her needs to be taken care of. Just hope she doesn't get any lump sum... or the husbands family will surely zero in on her.
bro its not a smart move, they should get money from him fast. what if the rep guy dies, what if he goes broke, what if he decdes not to help.
may them collect am money now wey e dey hot. i dont support that wife abeg. but the famly shuld not do this without her consent
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by fof1: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
OSU's are banking on the benevolence of Yoruba's to cash out.
The speaker after visiting and promising to care for the wife and child- things he had no obligation to do,things non of their leaders have done. Yet they still reasoned,"let's amass great wealth from this Yoruba man"

You are a Tortoise. Silence Yourself and COVER ur shame to vomiting such Rubbish... it's unfortunate and may his Soul Rest in Peace...
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Yankee101: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ah toh
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Blackdisciple(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
hmmm
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Ecosystem4u: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
OSU's are banking on the benevolence of Yoruba's to cash out.
The speaker after visiting and promising to care for the wife and child- things he had no obligation to do,things non of their leaders have done. Yet they still reasoned,"let's amass great wealth from this Yoruba man"

Negative effect of drug abuse! Colorado and the rest. My advice to you it can still be cured but you need dedication and strong will to overcome your addiction.
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by omenka(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
double0seven:
But what does Gbajamila means by she'll take of her. That's so vague. Is she suppose to be coming to her every month to settle her bills? For how long will that continue before it stops?

Even though the family of the man maybe be greedy, but the woman sure needs some legal advice & guardian.
Sure she needs legal advice. But I'd like experts to tell us if the officer's indiscretion in the line of duty falls on the shoulder of the vip to which he is attached or the agency with which he works. If the later is the case, then, technically, Gbaja has no case to answer.

But it would be foolish of him not to give some form of intervention to the woman, perhaps scholarship for the kids and a little business set up to ease the burden of taking care of domestic needs in the absence of her husband.

6 Likes

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Blackdisciple(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
She's just feeling the pains ni which the money cant bring her husband back
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by pacespot(m): 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Some people have already said it that the wife might not be involved in the late vendor family's demand of N500m lawsuit, so this is true

1 Like

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by kayusely70(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
We Have So Many Of Them Here And In Other Platforms, Faning The Embers Of Tribal Discord And Distrust.
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by zikter(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wickedfact:

Not a bad job at all. But someone who was a vendor while alive, only for him to die and the family now hired Ozekhome. The money should have been used to set him up in business while alive. The family are very stupid people.
Don't be surprised it is ozhekome that called the family to do that. They may not pay him a kobo for a start. Of the money on demand, I am sure the same ozhekome must have agreed to take 50 percent or more.

5 Likes

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
maybe the woman was expecting widow inheritance by Gbajabiamila....
hmm..
inside life.
the man is gone, my sister...
I understand the pains u are going through sha.

1 Like

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by ussv: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
Freestainworld:
Greedy people, what do they want Gbajabiamila to do, he showed remorse, also visited the deceased family and promise to take care of them, was he the one that shot the vendor? culprit is already arrested, what more do they they want.

Good level of reasoning

1 Like

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Dollanaira: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Oh
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Coldie(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
The woman na good woman.

The entire family want use their brother death cash out, u know wetin be #500million make them no dive that woman o
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Obamaofusa: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
greymiles:
Afonjaz always after our flat headed women.
Probably Gbaja has been eyeing the woman
Or maybe the whole death was to inherit his wife

Typical Osu
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by laiperi: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
See Nigerians pointing fingers as usual. Our African cultures have always been unfair to women and their children, even grown children.

While it is true that some cultures are worse to bereaved women than others, it does not negate the fear of this lady. Otherwise, they will leave her and her children dry

Gbaja knows that and should do the right thing for the lady and her children.

2 Likes

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by genesistearz(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Freestainworld:
Greedy people, what do they want Gbajabiamila to do, he showed remorse, also visited the deceased family and promise to take care of them, was he the one that shot the vendor? culprit is already arrested, what more do they they want.

It f..k up bro he needs to do more, I will charge him more dan dat if it were to be me, d man was killed under his watchful eyes. He need to be held responsible
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by leisuretym: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nbotee:
I had actually been waiting for dis. Trust some family members to try to cash out using dis opportunity. I trust dem to give d woman hell

Exactly, where were they when he was selling news paper if they so loved and valued him as they claimed?
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Ecosystem4u: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Yebosola:

I castigated their lots, 10 of them came into my mention vomiting gibberish, people that don't value women, how can't the poor woman inherit d dead man? They will just cash out on d poor woman and push her out. I have been vindicated.

How do you mean we dont value women? An average man from where you come from doesnt care who is fu***ng their wife outside provided the said woman brings food home, that is the zenith of disrespect to women happening around you which you may be a culprit. We respect women and I advice you withdraw your comment imediately.
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by od501: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
Freestainworld:

So you believe all that shii they have been writing there?! Guy, its Luke your eyes never open for naija matter?! This is the time to milk that those idiots dry. They told you the culprit has been arrested and you believed?

The so called Senate president (a politician ooo..) Told you he will make your family doesn't suffer and u believed. Don't worry, buhari will still come back next election to promise you that he will make one dollar equal to one Naira and you will still believe.

The family should even be happy they have a lawyer like Ozakome to represent them in sef. Guy this is naija ooo...they can't loss both ways!
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Homextras: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lawyers in the house should advise.
Should Gbajabiamila also not be answering questions? As this officer was attached to his convoy..
Something like 3rd degree murder.. Lawyers advise pls.
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Fgwa: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Freestainworld:
Thanks bro.
I said the way this people place money like ramson by kidnappers will make them to loose everything the man promised. Making him to feel like killer is annoying. So long as he did not shoot nor order anyone to shoot make him not liable for anything, he can only help base on humanitarian ground. The SAN should have reminded them how greedy they were.

4 Likes

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
Disgusting idiots trying to cash in on the death of a family member.....am I surprised, no.. kudos to the upright woman

1 Like

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by od501: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
Originalsly:

Chai...see wisdom grin
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Originalsly: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
orgylover:

bro its not a smart move, they should get money from him fast. what if the rep guy dies, what if he goes broke, what if he decdes not to help.
may them collect am money now wey e dey hot. i dont support that wife abeg. but the famly shuld not do this without her consent

Is the money coming from him personally?... or would he put in place a system for her to receive help? ... in such case even if he dies she will be taken care of. I'm almost sure even if he wanted to compensate her in laws ... that's over the moment they demanded N500M.... that sounds like a ransom. But if compensation is part of their religious custom... then they will receive something. They are plain greedy ... the fact that they didn't inform the wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. / Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.