Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family (51167 Views)

Photo Of Vendor Supplying Water To Bayelsa State Water Board Goes Viral / Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide / Jacket Worn By Gbajabiamila Costs N1.2M - Feyi Fawehinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by augustinedeboss(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
that's bad
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Ikinternational: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
omoelesa:
Everything is bizness to our eastern brothers.Greediness is in the blood.

Fuvck YOU. Definitely not my "brother"
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Ikinternational: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
I wondered how long before tribalism would seep into the replies. It didn't go pass 10

Some of you are seriously demented. It's a pity what your parents raised
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by RPirez: 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
But why are Igbo pple so money crazy? angry

This is not even being tribalistic but, this is just getting out of hands. The way these pple love money, they scare the shit out of me. Damn! Just imagine angry They're definitely cursed, no doubt.
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by RPirez: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ikinternational:

Fuvck YOU. Definitely not my "brother"

But he's right afterall. Igbo pple lack dignity. They'll kill their own parents or betray their loved ones all cuz of money. They're cursed! angry
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Ikinternational: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
RPirez:

But he's right afterall. Igbo pple lack dignity. They'll kill their own parents or betray their loved ones all cuz of money. They're cursed! angry

Fuvck YOU too...since you wanted to chop.

Go play with ya fellow broke mates. I'm not interested in the inebriated ramblings of a minion that couldn't give mom 100k for xmas.

Fix ya own curse first dipshit
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
Princedapace:

It is the duty of the speaker of house of representative to ensure justice for the man since the man who shot him dead worked for him!

Wait until any of ur loved one gets shot, u will understand better..

And yes, this is applicable in all sane countries. They dont joke with human lives.. Like i said, in Nigeria, human lives are cheap, too cheap that u can even hire someone with less than 10k to kill another person..

So, not surprised at ur outrage..

Let me give u an illustrator:

Someone works for me, he kills another person while working for me... It is my duty to ensure that the person killed gets justice and no amount of money they ask is too much. I can go into negotiation with them.. Not even 1 billion dollars is worth a human life. No amount can buy a life. SIMPLE BRO.

Wait unto someone kills ur child, or ur mom, or ur father, or ur wife, etc, then, u can understand and speak ur english and ur tribalism trash..

You are just drifting from the issue here.
Ensuring they get justice is different from they demanding you must give them your life earnings. That's rubbish and we know you won't do that.
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Sleekfingers: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
AbijaJ:

They will show the woman Pepper. She probably doesn't trust them hence her voicing out. They might end up not giving her anything out of the settlement sef. The family fit no even send the deceased while he was alive.

and u think gbajabiamila will give the money to the greedy family? Even if they go to court....na the wife and kids dem go give the money to......
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Sleekfingers: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
omenka:
Can't work. Anything Gbaja would do would be routed through the deseased's wife (as his next of kin I presume).

So, the family of the deceased are rather at the woman's mercy to get anything out of his death.

u be correct person......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Princedapace(m): 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

You are just drifting from the issue here.
Ensuring they get justice is different from they demanding you must give them your life earnings. That's rubbish and we know you won't do that.

That is not rubbish. They have right to demand, u have right to negotiate with them. I shared example of where it is done in sane countries.

Not even ur life savings is worth a human life. During suing cases in court, people make their demands. U must have heard people suing others for 1 billion naira damages. It is left for u to go and sort things out and arrive at a compromise.

They have made their demand, go and negotiate with them.

The governor of Benue sued a politician recently, u guess and the money demanded was extremely high. This wasn't even in the case of taking a life. It was for carrying false information o. Not to talk of human life. Haaaa, person life.

Read the first part of the story here where Benue governor demanded for 10 billion naira for case of false information o.
"The lawyer to the former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr. Adams Oshiomole, yesterday sought for an out-of – court settlement in the N10billion libel suit instituted against Oshiomhole by the Benue State Governor, Mr. Samuel Ortom"

Link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/10/14/oshiomholes-lawyer-pleads-for-out-of-court-settlement-in-ortoms-n10bn-suit/amp/

God forbid someone kills someone I love so much, I can't see the person for the rest of my life again. Godforbid.

They have made their demand known, negotiations is the next thing and it is normal. U are only seeing it abnormal becus u have allowed tribalism to rob off humanity. Bro, tribalism is evil. Repent.
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by femixx: 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Freestainworld:
Greedy people, what do they want Gbajabiamila to do, he showed remorse, also visited the deceased family and promise to take care of them, was he the one that shot the vendor? culprit is already arrested, what more do they they want.

A monkey dancing on the road has the drummer in the bush. How rich are the family members for them to afford Mike Ozehkome?
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Jesslove(f): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
Money that she will not even see if they ever agree to give the family.

Fight that your kids be given Scholarship up to university level, if you're educated they should give you a good job in a ministry or parastatal.!
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Dearlord(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2020
If care is not taken, they will loose the little compensation and also loose family bonds and death may even crawl in .
Don't ask me , I know my people very well
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by israel90: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2020
Freestainworld:
Greedy people, what do they want Gbajabiamila to do, he showed remorse, also visited the deceased family and promise to take care of them, was he the one that shot the vendor? culprit is already arrested, what more do they they want.
gullible Nigeria youth Yu can never learn,a Nigerian politician is promising you and Yu believe him,he will only try in like six months or so and abandon you who will Yu hold responsible but with 500m she and he children can go far even if the family collect some money she will have a lion share because she has a family
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by poiZon: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2020
seunmsg:
Wow! Just wow!

The woman must be very courageous. I commend her for this bold and honest move. The greedy family who want to make a fortune out of the sad death of their brother can go ahead with the suit, they won't get a kobo.
Why won't they if the case is tried in a normal country. It is not gbaja that will but dss whose operative committed the atrocious act that will pay.
There was a kill, and the agency whose operative committed the said act has own up to it. Whether the family wants to cash out o or not, if they approach the court, they will definitely win.
At least if the govt pays such fines for every innocent citizen killed by their untrained operatives, by now the dead toll would have diminished.
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by seunmsg(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2020
poiZon:

Why won't they if the case is tried in a normal country. It is not gbaja that will but dss whose operative committed the atrocious act that will pay.
There was a kill, and the agency whose operative committed the said act has own up to it. Whether the family wants to cash out o or not, if they approach the court, they will definitely win.
At least if the govt pays such fines for every innocent citizen killed by their untrained operatives, by now the dead toll would have diminished.

They threatened to sue Gbajabiamila and not DSS.

1 Like

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by orunto27: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
N500m-widow-of-vendor-killed-by-gbajabiamilas-aide-disowns-family.
The Greedy Family wants Gbajabiamila roasted.
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Princedapace:

That is not rubbish. They have right to demand, u have right to negotiate with them. I shared example of where it is done in sane countries.

Not even ur life savings is worth a human life. During suing cases in court, people make their demands. U must have heard people suing others for 1 billion naira damages. It is left for u to go and sort things out and arrive at a compromise.

They have made their demand, go and negotiate with them.

The governor of Benue sued a politician recently, u guess and the money demanded was extremely high. This wasn't even in the case of taking a life. It was for carrying false information o. Not to talk of human life. Haaaa, person life.

Read the first part of the story here where Benue governor demanded for 10 billion naira for case of false information o.
"The lawyer to the former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr. Adams Oshiomole, yesterday sought for an out-of – court settlement in the N10billion libel suit instituted against Oshiomhole by the Benue State Governor, Mr. Samuel Ortom"

Link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/10/14/oshiomholes-lawyer-pleads-for-out-of-court-settlement-in-ortoms-n10bn-suit/amp/

God forbid someone kills someone I love so much, I can't see the person for the rest of my life again. Godforbid.

They have made their demand known, negotiations is the next thing and it is normal. U are only seeing it abnormal becus u have allowed tribalism to rob off humanity. Bro, tribalism is evil. Repent.
Then sue the DSS then sad
That's what those "sane" countries did,they didn't ask money from the people whom the police were responding to their calls that led to the shooting incident.
"Sane" countries yet their officers involved in those shootings almost always go Scott free. The few cases where anything is paid to the victims,no dime comes from the officer's pocket whom are the culprits here,but rather the police department- from tax payers money.
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Princedapace(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Then sue the DSS then sad
That's what those "sane" countries did,they didn't ask money from the people whom the police were responding to their calls that led to the shooting incident.
"Sane" countries yet their officers involved in those shootings almost always go Scott free. The few cases where anything is paid to the victims,no dime comes from the officer's pocket whom are the culprits here,but rather the police department- from tax payers money.

The speaker said he will compensate them. And. They made their demand. If the speaker can't negotiate, he can pull out. They can sue who they the DSS.
The dss will still get the speaker involved becus their officer was on official assignment for the speaker.

The point here is they are not wrong to make such demand. Don't be ridiculous. That u offered to compensate them doesn't mean they should settle for less. It is their son we are talking about.

They have made their demand, negotiate or back out. Simple.

The way u talk, u seem not to value human lives. I wish u experience what it means to be shot by security men or ur loved one shot and died while u watch his or her liveless body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.