Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family (51172 Views)

Photo Of Vendor Supplying Water To Bayelsa State Water Board Goes Viral / Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide / Jacket Worn By Gbajabiamila Costs N1.2M - Feyi Fawehinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by chrizzyace: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
So many abnormal people in this forum... how can you say the family is trying to cash out from this issue and mr Femi has already visited and showed remorse. Damn! Is it not better for them to collect that money than to take the matter to court that they will eventually lose?? I don’t understand you people mehn.

1 Like

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by mctons: 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Smart woman. They really disrespected the woman by pressing such demands. They did not even consult her.
The Husband's family are very useless, very stupid and very wicked. Same applies to all those who ever support the demands of the family.

Very correct. Apparently, the family do not have any regard for the wife, hence, the no-consent cohesion while in pursuit of the case.

The Speaker should go ahead with the promise made to the wife and ignore the opportunity seeking family and the likes.

1 Like

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Princedapace(m): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

"His aid killed the man"
In a sane country,what happened is between the victim and that aid. You won't be getting shit!

His Aid is a govt employed staff who works for the security institution..

It is either DSS compensate the family or the top Govt official the Aid works for.

This victim who was killed by a police officer, his family was paid 20 million dollars by the county police institution from where the officer who shot the man worked.
Here is the headline: "Family of man slain by Prince George’s police officer reaches $20 million settlement with county"
Link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/william-green-police-settlement/2020/09/28/e2ce4130-0121-11eb-b7ed-141dd88560ea_story.html

Read another one:
Here is the headline: 'Minneapolis to Pay $20 Million to Family of Police Shooting Victim'

link: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/03/us/minneapolis-police-shooting.html

Here is another headline:
Family of black man killed by Washington police gets $3.5 million settlement

Here is the link: https://in.reuters.com/article/us-usa-police-washingtondc/family-of-black-man-killed-by-washington-police-gets-3-5-million-settlement-idUSKCN1G52KZ

I can go on and on..

Nigeria is a shithole. It is a useless country. Human lives are so cheap! The best thing u can do for ur next generation is never to born a child here bro. Life is too cheap here and the masses dont know their right.

The family asking for 500 million is little compared to his life. Nothing, nothing is worth a person's life becus u cant buy it. Not even the richest man can buy life with his money.

Nigerians hate one another and that is what the politicians capitalize on to milk and maltreat u people. Shame! Some of u who carry tribalism for head will still lament when whites call una monkey and dish una racism. Shame no dey catch u guys in this country!

There is no sane country where security agent kills a citizen without the govt compensating the family. So, it is either DSS compensate the family of the man or the govt official the security works for compensate the family or the institution where the govt official works compensate the man. Or all, come together to compensate the man's family. The man's kids will never ever see their father again. No amount of money is worth a person's life..

Until someone shoots ur only child, ur mother, ur father, or ur wife, then u will understand that no amount of money worth the life wasted.

Nigerians are so used to poor governance. Shame.
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Commanderinpips: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
greymiles:
Afonjaz always after our flat headed women.
Probably Gbaja has been eyeing the woman
Or maybe the whole death was to inherit his wife

Honestly sense is very far from you. It seems there was a disconnection between your brain and your hand before you typed this nonsense

1 Like

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Anayxz(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
500million bawo ,wetin come dey different this one and money ritual na. Rip to the deceased
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by emilo2bad: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ozekhome why are you like this defender of criminals
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Ogurube: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Stop sounding foolish. It might be pro bono until a settlement is reached. Then, the attorney will get paid.

elmarshall1:
Imagine, they have money to hire SAN, but they cannot help their kin when he was alive. Nawa for people.
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by drololaaof: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Gullible family, they side track the wife
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Ogurube: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Please, go kick rocks and mind your business. The family and wife deserve to cash out, even if it’s for 1 billion naira. It’s their child and her husband, whose life and income were cut short due to the irresponsible action of the DSS personnel. This should serve as a deterrent to trigger-happy men in uniform and the politicians who use them. With good attorneys and credible courts, the case will be decided fairly based on facts, and the kins will get compensated correctly.

Nbotee:
I had actually been waiting for dis. Trust some family members to try to cash out using dis opportunity. I trust dem to give d woman hell.. Now dey have smelt d possibility of money dey'll creep out from all corners now to claim he's their son and breadwinner

1 Like

Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by ymstar(m): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wow
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Daphilly(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
Mr speaker should help the wife and train the children of the dead man. If that money enter family members hands the money is gone.
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
bendike:

Bro, look at your profile pic. grin
The OSU's seem to be doing better than you. Possibly you are the house boy to the proper Yoruba man and eating crumbles from the floor, certainly not the dining table. Lol
grin
Point out what is wrong with that pic? Too much freshness right?
I'm not surprised,I heard having yam leg, flathéad and pot belly are the signs of doing well in OSU land grin
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by scholes23(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
[i]At first I thought these things only happen in Africa Magic, little did I know it happens for real.

[/i]

We igbos are just wicked to ourselves
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by bendike: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Point out what is wrong with that pic? Too much freshness right?
I'm not surprised,I heard having yam leg, Igbo and pot belly are the signs of doing well in OSU land grin
If looking like seun egbegbe the iPhone guy means freshness, keep it up!
You surely are doing well. grin
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by puremaker7(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
greymiles:
chai! you are the most brainless human I ever came across
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Rolexjerry(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
Freestainworld:
Greedy people, what do they want Gbajabiamila to do, he showed remorse, also visited the deceased family and promise to take care of them, was he the one that shot the vendor? culprit is already arrested, what more do they they want.
Are you even reading what you are typing?
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Princedapace:

His Aid is a govt employed staff who works for the security institution..

It is either DSS compensate the family or the top Govt official the Aid works for.

This victim who was killed by a police officer, his family was paid 20 million dollars by the county police institution from where the officer who shot the man worked.
Here is the headline: "Family of man slain by Prince George’s police officer reaches $20 million settlement with county"
Link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/william-green-police-settlement/2020/09/28/e2ce4130-0121-11eb-b7ed-141dd88560ea_story.html

Read another one:
Here is the headline: 'Minneapolis to Pay $20 Million to Family of Police Shooting Victim'

link: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/03/us/minneapolis-police-shooting.html

Here is another headline:
Family of black man killed by Washington police gets $3.5 million settlement

Here is the link: https://in.reuters.com/article/us-usa-police-washingtondc/family-of-black-man-killed-by-washington-police-gets-3-5-million-settlement-idUSKCN1G52KZ

I can go on and on..

Nigeria is a shithole. It is a useless country. Human lives are so cheap! The best thing u can do for ur next generation is never to born a child here bro. Life is too cheap here and the masses dont know their right.

The family asking for 500 million is little compared to his life. Nothing, nothing is worth a person's life becus u cant buy it. Not even the richest man can buy life with his money.

Nigerians hate one another and that is what the politicians capitalize on to milk and maltreat u people. Shame! Some of u who carry tribalism for head will still lament when whites call una monkey and dish una racism. Shame no dey catch u guys in this country!

There is no sane country where security agent kills a citizen without the govt compensating the family. So, it is either DSS compensate the family of the man or the govt official the security works for compensate the family or the institution where the govt official works compensate the man. Or all, come together to compensate the man's family. The man's kids will never ever see their father again. No amount of money is worth a person's life..

Until someone shoots ur only child, ur mother, ur father, or ur wife, then u will understand that no amount of money worth the life wasted.

Nigerians are so used to poor governance. Shame.
Then you should be asking DSS for compensation not Femi sad
That is the US,that's their law. There's no moral obligation why they must do so. The same isn't even applicable in many other developed country.
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by NOwazobia: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ecosystem4u:

Greed is when some miscreants murdered policemen in Ibadan, burnt them and ate their body with pap with the belief it will make them rich. People are been killed in the west daily with body part cut and sold all because of greed. That is sickness and greed at its peak. Untill you accept that ritualism is endemic in your region only then you can talk about other people. Who knows what you as a person have done or is planning to do. Tueh
guilty consciences. Nigeria is not a two tribe country.
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Freestainworld(m): 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Rolexjerry:

Are you even reading what you are typing?
No sir
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by jrusky(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
They are my people nah greediness is their second name.

Watch as they will put that innocent woman through hell. Her agony just started better for her to dissappear orelse threat text will begin to flow, accusation and counter accusation will begin to flow. Yhey can evet say she masterminded the killing she should come and drink dead body wash up water yo proof her innocent.

Gbaja pls kindly help her and madam kindly dissappear for the time being orelse you are own your own.

One of my aunt is in hot soup right now for her husband death which she was never even in Nigeria when the man died of heart problem.

Nonsense. I dey para like hell right now and for sure i go wound somebody on this matter.
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Princedapace(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Then you should be asking DSS for compensation not Femi sad
That is the US,that's their law. There's no moral obligation why they must do so. The same isn't even applicable in many other developed country.

It is the duty of the speaker of house of representative to ensure justice for the man since the man who shot him dead worked for him!

Wait until any of ur loved one gets shot, u will understand better..

And yes, this is applicable in all sane countries. They dont joke with human lives.. Like i said, in Nigeria, human lives are cheap, too cheap that u can even hire someone with less than 10k to kill another person..

So, not surprised at ur outrage..

Let me give u an illustrator:

Someone works for me, he kills another person while working for me... It is my duty to ensure that the person killed gets justice and no amount of money they ask is too much. I can go into negotiation with them.. Not even 1 billion dollars is worth a human life. No amount can buy a life. SIMPLE BRO.

Wait unto someone kills ur child, or ur mom, or ur father, or ur wife, etc, then, u can understand and speak ur english and ur tribalism trash..
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by SirBunky85(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
double0seven:
But what does Gbajamila means by she'll take of her. That's so vague. Is she suppose to be coming to her every month to settle her bills? For how long will that continue before it stops?

Even though the family of the man maybe be greedy, but the woman sure needs some legal advice & guardian.
yabaleft escapee spotted
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by yommen: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
greymiles:

You ignored the real news, the fact that your people are unbelievably greedy!!!
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Realhommie(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
somehow:
If I am Femi, I will put 10m in trust fund for the children and open a business for the widow + building one bungalow on a half plot of land for the woman.

That's all. (This isn't because he's guilty or must do it) but for prosperity sake.
Posterity you meant?
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Agugbadin: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nbotee:
I had actually been waiting for dis. Trust some family members to try to cash out using dis opportunity. I trust dem to give d woman hell.. Now dey have smelt d possibility of money dey'll creep out from all corners now to claim he's their son and breadwinner

Igbo Amaka
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Kodead: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
The family wan cash out for life
Re: N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family by Femi316: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Shut up talk weytin you know..
greymiles:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court / Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.