Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars (673 Views)

Pastor Israel Oladele Ogundipe To Members: Invest In Your Future Before Church / Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by pocohantas(f): 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
A Nigerian prophet, Goodheart Val Aloysius has issued a threat to insensitive members.

If you are on this table, catch your sub and change your ways.

He seems to be a busy prophet. There is always one prosperity-themed-program or the other.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by devilmaycry: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lol
Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ole pastor,na the foolish people wen still take religion serious na them I blame
Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by Froshloaded: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lmao..

Is he feeling entitled? grin
Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by pocohantas(f): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Froshloaded:
Lmao..

Is he feeling entitled? grin

But think am na, how you go get 3 cars and your daddy in the Lord go dey trek. E no balance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by Froshloaded: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
pocohantas:

But think am na, how you go get 3 cars and your daddy in the Lord go dey trek. E no balance.

No be pastor work for my money..

He should use the money from tithes and offerings to get a car.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by thorpido(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Na which number o?
Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by Standing5(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
what!
Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by naijadrivablog: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
I don't know why this man is controversial.
Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Omg

E get things wey demons go hear dem go say "the blood of Jesus"!

Na joke I dey joke oh!
Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by Kondomatic(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
Osi your days are numbered?
Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by Nazgul: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Lazy man...na another man sweat he de eye. These are the kind of people Jesus was referring to when he said beware of wolves in sheep's clothing.
Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by CrazyMan(m): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
pocohantas:

He seems to be a busy prophet. There is always one prosperity-themed-program or the other.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Didn't his Bible tell him that covertousness is a sin before God?

All these charlatans camouflaging as men of God to milk the gullible. I don't blame them anyway. I blame those that give them a listening ear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by jmoore(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
If you are among those saying 'touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm', better wakapass.
Don't expose your hypocrisy here.

Yahoo pastor on the beat.
Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by tutudesz: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Serioiously madness is near him undecided Him don dey eye one member car be that O!! If I be that member I will report him to the police quickly, before kidnappers or robbers come after me
Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by tutudesz: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
pocohantas:

If Jesus can trek, why can't he grin
Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by tosinhtml: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Make Daddy in the Lord come & do 9 - 5 abeg. Then after he has completed it the first month, he should come back & we can have a sit down.

One told me my full life's story & It was super accurate. Then he proceeded to asking me to sow my full month salary. I chuckled & told him Okay.

He felt I would be so blown away by hearing everything about my life from someone I never knew. Omo I downloaded TrueCaller & blocked him.
Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by Bacteriologist(m): 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
tosinhtml:

Make Daddy in the Lord come & do 9 - 5 abeg. Then afte
He felt I would be so blown away by hearing everything about my life from someone I never knew. Omo I downloaded TrueCaller & blocked him.

I won't be surprised if these pastors run background checks on their members then tag it prophesies afterwards
Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by tosinhtml: 12:32am On Nov 27, 2020
Bacteriologist:

I won't be surprised if these pastors run background checks on their members then tag it prophesies afterwards

Actually, he doesn't know me that well & never spoken to me before. People can tell you about your past/future through diabolical means that I have witnessed on many occasions so he own wasn't new at all. He even called the names of the ladies I have dated, i gave no one that info. So it was definitely not a background check, but that one no move me, I be Lagos boy!
Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by Heroclitus(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2021
pocohantas:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good afternoon ma,
I know this is a wrong thing to do,but...

Please I'm writing this to you with a heavy heart and out of strong necessity since I've run out of options

I'm a biochemistry graduate of futa going for nysc in the next tomorrow,I've sorted a whole lot of bills and the only issue left is I'm having just 4,500 naira, I've just been deployed to katsina from Ibadan and its gonna cost me 13000, I'd like if you can assist me with anything to support me ma
Please

I do not want to create a thread on here and that is why I've decided to message you on a low

Please ma, help relief my despair, it'd really go a long way

Below is my nysc callup letter as proof to support my claims

Re: Nigerian Prophet Issues Threat To Members With Multiple Cars by Heroclitus(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2021
Heroclitus:

Good afternoon ma,
I know this is a wrong thing to do,but...

Please I'm writing this to you with a heavy heart and out of strong necessity since I've run out of options

I'm a biochemistry graduate of futa going for nysc in the next tomorrow,I've sorted a whole lot of bills and the only issue left is I'm having just 4,500 naira, I've just been deployed to katsina from Ibadan and its gonna cost me 13000, I'd like if you can assist me with anything to support me ma
Please

I do not want to create a thread on here and that is why I've decided to message you on a low

Please ma, help relief my despair, it'd really go a long way

Below is my nysc callup letter as proof to support my claims

Pocohantas
What do you say about this, ma

(1) (Reply)

Please Pray For Me / We Shall Meet On Resurrection Day - Adeboye Breaks Silence On T.B Joshua's Death / The Only World Hope Checkout!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.