Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Who Takes The Blame For Not Being Able To Speak The Mother's Tongue? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Takes The Blame For Not Being Able To Speak The Mother's Tongue? (269 Views)

"Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Takes The Blame For Not Being Able To Speak The Mother's Tongue? by motasty: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
so many nigeria children of nowadays fo not no how to speak their mothers tongue but can speak english very well. It has become so frustrating that they end up being lost due to this deficiency. To my own knowledge, the mother tongue is as unique as even the so called english languages. The modern nigerian child basically refused to want to learn their mothers tongue but would prefer to speak quince english.
WHO IS TO BE BLAMED..
watch this video and comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gdLHs9QLdg
Re: Who Takes The Blame For Not Being Able To Speak The Mother's Tongue? by chybuzky(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
I think both the father and the mother should share the blame for not speaking or teaching the children how to speak their native language.....

Now adays every parents like their childern to speak English only ( still don't no why)

From now till next 10 years they will be only 5% of childern that can speak they mothers tongue
Re: Who Takes The Blame For Not Being Able To Speak The Mother's Tongue? by motasty: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Mother Abandons Baby On Christmas Day / EmptyThread / My 9 Year Old Brother Takes Over My Channel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.