Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached (8136 Views)

Federal Government Survival Fund Congratulation Message / FG Survival Fund: I Missed Their Call / FG Survival Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
Froshloaded:

Do you still use that number?

Lol... Frosh frosh... So it's now you remember my number?
Well.. I still use it.

1 Like

Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by 444crop: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
Am sure this was how those hoodlums who received 500 Naira to alter the protest,reasoned. Our worth as Nigerians, is more
CalliDora1:

Learn to be grateful in a little, only then will you receive bigger favor.

1 Like

Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Froshloaded: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
CalliDora1:

Lol... Frosh frosh... So it's now you remember my number?
Well.. I still use it.

undecided undecided
606?
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
444crop:
Am sure this was how those hoodlums who received 500 Naira to alter the protest,reasoned. Our worth as Nigerians, is more

Imagine... what a way to think?

You sound so bitter and im sorry i cant help. Channel your frustrations to the FG and leave my innocent self out of it.

In the meantime, buzz off my mentions and post.
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=Froshloaded post=96475964]

undecided undecided
606?[/

Yep.
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Froshloaded: 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
CalliDora1:

Yep

grin cheesy undecided
Goodnight
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by BigDick70inch(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
CalliDora1:
Guys I got mine this afternoon.
Hope y'all get yours soonest.

Businessicon.

Babe..
How much did u get paid??
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by ZeddyR: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
CalliDora1:

I don't really know about that. Though the proprietress said something about she paying back in instalments but from her own grant because I think the employers grant is much like 500k and above. I didn't quite get that part.
Alright
Thanks
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by emilfischer(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
Go and secure yours if you can oh..

Or if you prefer to hustle doing online jobs, reach me for quality laptops to buy

Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by 444crop: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
If only Tho........mentioning u doesn't add any value in any form to me but if only u just understand that Nigeria is too rich to pay every citizen 500$ every month but u get small change u dey thank them after how many years of your existence na still 30 thousand still b ur problem.... ...grow wiser
CalliDora1:

Imagine... what a way to think?

You sound so bitter and im sorry i cant help. Channel your frustrations to the FG and leave my innocent self out of it.

In the meantime, buzz off my mentions and post.

1 Like

Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 27, 2020
444crop:
If only Tho........mentioning u doesn't add any value in any form to me but if only u just understand that Nigeria is too rich to pay every citizen 500$ every month but u get small change u dey thank them after how many years of your existence na still 30 thousand still b ur problem.... ...grow wiser

You see why I said you're embittered? Where did you see any tone of excitement in my writueip? I came to confirm to those we've been in the matter in previous threads that it's real ( as some were doubtful) and that they'd get theirs and you turn to say 30k is your problem? Hm
Ok... If the money was not YOUR problem too, why have you been all over this post wailing? Go and Rob FG now.

Greedy fellow. Keep wailing.

1 Like

Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by 444crop: 5:18am On Nov 27, 2020
Understanding is one cheap commodity a lot of people make it look too expensive... If you throw away your lack of home training and apply some good sense of reasoning, u will understand that you are meant to see this as enlightenment rather than what u see it as....i do not pray for all our youths to be this misguided....
CalliDora1:

You see why I said you're embittered? Where did you see any tone of excitement in my writueip? I came to confirm to those we've been in the matter in previous threads that it's real ( as some were doubtful) and that they'd get theirs and you turn to say 30k is your problem? Hm
Ok... If the money was not YOUR problem too, why have you been all over this post wailing? Go and Rob FG now.

Greedy fellow. Keep wailing.
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 27, 2020
444crop:
Understanding is one cheap commodity a lot of people make it look too expensive... If you throw away your lack of home training and apply some good sense of reasoning, u will understand that you are meant to see this as enlightenment rather than what u see it as....i do not pray for all our youths to be this misguided....

Mr Elightenment, I replied based on your reference to me as a person which was derogatory and not on your address on the matter. ok.?

Just be off my mentions. I don't have bad energy to exert this early morning.

GOOD DAY!
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by 444crop: 5:35am On Nov 27, 2020
Good day my dear, how was your night? Leave d mention thing abeg, it's free else u leave the forum or block me.... I am not one to be bitter or negative but my point is, every naija citizen don pass thru hell and we deserve a better form of compensation from our nation.... After all na medical doctors in Canada dey complain say salary too much make dem reduce am... And we export crude oil to them...... That's the direction I want you to understand..... Have a good day, write when u can
CalliDora1:

Mr Elightenment, I replied based on your reference to me as a person which was derogatory and not on your address on the matter. ok.?

Just be off my mentions. I don't have bad energy to exert this early morning.

GOOD DAY!
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2020
CalliDora1:

Learn to be grateful in a little, only then will you receive bigger favor.
Don't mind him, don't go and waste it on Olosho and buzz sha
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Businessicon: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2020
CalliDora1:
Guys I got mine this afternoon. Hope y'all get yours soonest.
Businessicon.
Congrats babes. When were you called for confirmation??

1 Like

Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2020
Businessicon:
Congrats babes. When were you called for confirmation??

Yeah thanks.

I told you on the previous thread that my colleagues were called on Friday but I wasn't called. Remember?

How far na? What about You guys? Hope you get yours today, dear.
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Don't mind him, don't go and waste it on Olosho and buzz sha

Huh? Olosho? I'm a lady, abeg.
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2020
CalliDora1:

Huh? Olosho? I'm a lady, abeg.
Oh my bad grin
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Businessicon: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2020
CalliDora1:

Yeah thanks.

I told you on the previous thread that my colleagues were called on Friday but I wasn't called. Remember?

How far na? What about You guys? Hope you get yours today, dear.
We were called on Tuesday, Hoping to get ours before this week runs out tho

1 Like

Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2020
Businessicon:
We were called on Tuesday, Hoping to get ours before this week runs out tho

Oh .k this Tuesday? I see. Then it may be by next week
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Businessicon: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2020
CalliDora1:

Oh .k this Tuesday? I see. Then it may be by next week
It's all good. I never Thought the Government would actually go through with this anyway.

1 Like

Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by PAWG(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2020
444crop:
Don't be happy yet,that 30k is not even up to 100dollars... After how many months of corona shut down??

Are you cripppled? Some crippled people even beg. Is there still shutdown? Oga FG dey try, no matter how you see it.

2 Likes

Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 27, 2020
PAWG:

Are you cripppled? Some crippled people even beg. Is there still shutdown? Oga FG dey try, no matter how you see it.

I wonder.
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by inforesource: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
I hope you survive well with the fund. Emancipation in my mind
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
inforesource:
I hope you survive well with the fund. Emancipation in my mind

Whatever that means.?

By the grace of God, I've been surviving well and will continue to survive well by that same grace.
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by 444crop: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Who b this one? Oya I don see u, thanks for your contribution
PAWG:

Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by yakson123: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
Who has collected in lagos
I was told is state by state
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
yakson123:
Who has collected in lagos
I was told is state by state

I'm in Lagos.

Most people who have collected here are in Lagos.
Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
johncheston:
I got mine too this afternoon
Which state?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Employer Demanding Security Fee From Me On Freelancer / Unicef Is Hiring / State Civil Service Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.