Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,735 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (129361 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 10:48am On May 03, 2011
The rite. . . . undecided

Sanctum. . . Cool movie, i just dont like movies where everyone in the struggle dies only for one to remain. . .

Source code. . . . A little boring at the begining. . but was aiite in the end. So unrealistic. . . Lets they get to recreate the happenings on the train before it exploded, how did they possible get to know everyones character and program it? Like say na beans we come chop for here lol grin

Goin to watch Fast 5 today. . . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 11:02am On May 03, 2011
@lalaboi
I'll be checking out SOURCE CODE and THOR pretty soon. wink
Let me know about FAST FIVE when u see it.

@Ogaga4Luv
The Silence of the Lambs (1991) is still a classic. cool
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:00pm On May 03, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah-- You know i love Classic Movies so much. cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ragdollz: 2:06pm On May 03, 2011
lalaboi:

Source code. . . . A little boring at the begining. . but was aiite in the end. So unrealistic. . . Lets they get to recreate the happenings on the train before it exploded, how did they possible get to know everyones character and program it? Like say na beans we come chop for here lol grin

Lol, tried to watch it last night, got bored when they re-ran the train scene for the third time. Maybe I'll go back and try and finish it grin grin grin.

Meanwhile, also 'tried' to watch The Tourist. Fell asleep during the evening ball scene. I mean like who else thinks that woman is a bad actor?? I mean, really. She can't act her way out of a cardboard box!!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by jaybee3(m): 2:12pm On May 03, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol, tried to watch it last night[b], got bored[/b] when they re-ran the train scene for the third time. Maybe I'll go back and try and finish it grin grin grin.

Meanwhile, also 'tried' to watch The Tourist. Fell asleep during the evening ball scene. I mean like who else thinks that woman is a bad actor?? I mean, really. She can't act her way out of a cardboard box!!!
I actually slept at the cinema first time i tried watching it. Had to watch it again
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2011

[size=13pt]Se7en

One of the best serial killer movies ever grin grin , and also one of the best detective movies kiss ! This movie is great. David Fincher is one of the best movie director's. All of his movies (with the exception of Alien3) are interesting stories, and visually beautiful. This movie was made at a time when Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt, and Kevin Spacey were all amazing actors grin.

Since then they've all been in a few really bad movies grin grin . If you haven't yet watched this movie, go watch it NOW!!! The plot development is perfect. the acting, directing, and plot line were very well done kiss kiss kiss. I don't know what else to say about this movie that hasn't already been said countless times, but this is definitely one of my favorite movies of all time grin grin grin grin grin . One of the best movies from the 1990s. A must see! grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:41pm On May 03, 2011
obinna5000:

@lalaboi
I'll be checking out SOURCE CODE and THOR pretty soon. wink
Let me know about FAST FIVE when u see it.

@Ogaga4Luv

[size=13pt]Obinna5000 of Nairaland dear you have a great taste in Movies grin . source code 2011 is a very well crafted sci-fi thriller that is fast paced to the point there isn't a single dull moment grin grin . In fact it wouldn't be a stretch to say this is ONE of the best movies of 2011 kiss. When I first saw the trailer to this I thought it would be a "Deja Vu" rip off and although it's similar in few aspects this is a different movie grin.

The twist and turn in this sci-fi flick is entertaining and also intriguing to watch the outcome of it all. Jake Gyllenhaal was great in this role and played his character in a way where you will care what happens and makes the plot more engrossing. I won't get into the plot much since this is one of those films where it's best to hardly know much about it before seeing. But what I can say is that it's a film very worth watching and should not be missed.

8.4/10 grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ragdollz: 2:44pm On May 03, 2011
jay bee:

I actually slept at the cinema first time i tried watching it. Had to watch it again

lol, most of these new movies are just over-hyped and over-stuffed, with no real substance. The directors, producers and especially the actors, are getting jaded grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by jaybee3(m): 2:47pm On May 03, 2011
ragdollz:

lol, most of these new movies are just over-hyped and over-stuffed, with no real substance. The directors, producers and especially the actors, are getting jaded grin grin
GBAM
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 1:11am On May 04, 2011
My Cousin Vinny (1992). . .a timeless classic!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 4:13am On May 04, 2011
Hannibal: Not as good as The Silence of the Lamb but ok also Anthony Hopkins Delivers nicely on this

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 7:24am On May 04, 2011
@topic
THE ROOMMATE (2011) undecided

semid4lyfe:

@semid4lyfe
Yes! cool
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by v3: 9:25am On May 04, 2011
Thor - 3.5/5
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2011
semid4lyfe:

I remember waching this a couple of time on ITV. . . very good movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2011
just go with it, i actually think it was funny. one of jennifers annistons best perfomance so far,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 10:09pm On May 04, 2011
Watching Sin City [2005] right now.

I'm embarassed I'm just watching this movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2011
semid4lyfe:

@semid4lyfe
Don't be.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Rozzlynn: 6:04am On May 05, 2011
Wake wood(2011), kinda cool,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:17am On May 05, 2011
[size=13pt]like my friend have just said - You shouldn't be . There is nothing embarrassing in this Movie . Sin City is a Movie everyone should see . grin

I just saw this film and all i have to say is wow! Not so much the acting, which for the most part was okay, but i have never seen a film done like this. It was so incredibly innovative and mindblowing. Shooting in black and white was the perfect idea, and especially adding colour for certain that dramatic effect. grin grin wink
[/size]

semid4lyfe:

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2011

[size=13pt]It's a Wonderful Life
I have only watched this film about 3 times but I like it for all sorts of reasons. It has an extremely powerful message and for me it is delivered in a subtle way by introducing it very early on in the film. Its almost as though its a very subtle product placement during one of the external scenes. All of the cast are perfectly suited and that is rare indeed.

The film is a timeless enjoyable classic and it does not pull any punches when it could have. Due to the year it was made it could have been reduced to a slick waste of money but fortunately the professionals who were responsible for making this tale had the good sense to make it right and I suspect that the actors enjoyed the experience every bit as much as most of the people who have watched this film in the sixty odd years since it was made grin grin . I would thoroughly recommend anybody watch this film but please pay attention and you will enjoy the experience that much more. grin grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]like my friend have just said - You shouldn't be . There is nothing embarrassing in this Movie . Sin City is a Movie everyone should see . grin

I just saw this film and all i have to say is wow! Not so much the acting, which for the most part was okay, but i have never seen a film done like this. It was so incredibly innovative and mindblowing. Shooting in black and white was the perfect idea, and especially adding colour for certain that dramatic effect. grin grin wink
[/size]

I think is embarrasment is not related to watching the movie but how long it took him to get to watch it. grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 4:00pm On May 05, 2011
Classic Movie wont say more 10/10 see it for yourself dont ask how was it

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2011
@eghost247 aka U dey try
You're a funny person. grin You really enjoyed the movie. Nice.
I'll watch it when it gets to Nigerian cinemas.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2011
[size=13pt]Except for only that reason I'll have to agree with you . grin[/size]
Vieira:

I think is embarrasment is not related to watching the movie but how long it took him to get to watch it. grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:50pm On May 05, 2011

[size=13pt]
Memento
I became a fan of[i] Christopher Nolan[/i] after I saw Batman Begins and I must say Memento is another spectacular addition to his repertoire. grin

This is unlike any movie you will see. Lenny, aka Guy Pearce, is searching for the man "he thinks" killed his wife. He has a condition known as anterograde amnesia, which means he has no short-term memory. He developed this condition after suffering a TBI the night he and his wife were attacked in their home. This is the same night he "thinks" his wife was killed. He must put tattoos all over his body and gather every clue he can to find "the killer" grin grin .

Truly a classic in the suspense and mystery categories. Very unique the way the movie is shown with flashbacks in color and the present in B&W until the time periods meet. See this movie!!!! smiley
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 6:12pm On May 05, 2011
Mememto = My No.1 film
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2011
@Ogaga4Luv
MEMENTO = Christopher Nolan classic. cool
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:10am On May 06, 2011
Solitary Man [2009]. . .barely interesting and without a definitive end

Not worth a second watch
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2011
[size=13pt]Christopher Nolan is a magician. No other way to put it. grin grin [/size]

Vieira:

Mememto = My No.1 film
obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
MEMENTO = Christopher Nolan classic. cool
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:29am On May 06, 2011
[size=13pt]I rented this movie and didn't expect it to be as good as it was. smiley[/size]
semid4lyfe:

Solitary Man [2009]. . .barely interesting and without a definitive end

Not worth a second watch

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2011

[size=13pt]The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
To me, I personally think that this movie is inspirational. It shows how far someone can/has to go to achieve there goals grin. It shows that you have to fight for what you believe in, and make a commitment. Also, friendship is a big factor in this movie. Sam is willing to risk his life to help Frodo cheesy cheesy, and expects nothing in return.

For me, that was very devoting. LOTR shows that once you start, you can't just give up. You have to work to get what you want, and you have to embrace your future. And to me that is very inspiring. It also teaches you to be happy with what you have. . . don't be selfish. This movie has changed my outlook on life, and I think it had changed me as a person.

Not to mention that pretty much everone in the movie is a total stud! That helps a little. cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2011
The Company Men [2011]

Film was okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (97) (Reply)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.