Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,055 members, 7,859,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (129317 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 7:45am On May 07, 2011
Beastly 4/10

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2011
THOR is now showing at Nigerian cinemas. Watch it in 3-D at Genesis Deluxe cinemas.

@topic
Ip Man 2 (2010) smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2011
priest, wasnt really impressed, was just ok,

ive been hearing bad news about thor, is that true, before i go waste moni ooo,
obinna tell me now ooooo
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2011
[size=13pt]I seriously thought i was watching an hour film. It was going so fast that I wanted more of the story. Natalie and Chris chemistry was there, but their scenes together was too short. Their love story went too fast and they didn't really develop the chemistry. kinda of a bummer cheesy cheesy . Overall I love the humor, action and the acting was pretty good. They didn't do too much to try to throw people off the story grin . Which I love about these kinds of movies.

I hate how the ending went though. I hope there's part 2, I'm going to be upset if there isn't.

P.S. Chris .mmhm. you are quiet HOT. kiss kiss
[/size]

obinna5000:

THOR is now showing at Nigerian cinemas. Watch it in 3-D at Genesis Deluxe cinemas.

@topic
Ip Man 2 (2010) smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:27pm On May 07, 2011

[size=13pt]Snatch.
A film about boxing, diamonds, gangsters pretending to be Jews, a fat getaway driver, a rather vicious dog and man eating pigs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy . Guy Richie has followed the success of Lock, Stock with an equally stunning and ambitious return just as[i] Tarantino [/i] did with Pulp Fiction. The characters are so colourful they jump right off the screen, the dialogue so snappy you want to learn it by heart and the acting simply wonderful. Vinnie Jones reveals he can act and Brad Pitt shows that he is far more than a pretty face and could well win a best supporting actor oscar for his role as Irish Mickey. See this movie!!!! grin
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2011
@Ogaga4Luv of Nairaland
SNATCH = classic Guy Ritchie film. Loved it.

@teeluv

THOR movie reviews as at May 7 2011:

- Rotten Tomatoes - 79%

- Metacritic - 58/100

- Flixster - 84%

- Yahoo Movies users - A-
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2011
obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv of Nairaland

@teeluv

THOR movie reviews as at May 7 2011:

- Rotten Tomatoes - 79%

- Metacritic - 58/100

- Flixster - 84%

- Flixster - 84%

[quote][/quote]
funny obinna has not seen Thor and he just copying and pasting reviews here for us abeg go watch the movie jare and respect the thread title cos it asked what was the last movie u have watched
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:31pm On May 07, 2011
[size=13pt]Glad to see you love this Movie man- cool[/size]

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv of Nairaland

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2011
@eghost247
Some people can't survive on Nairaland without insulting members, bullying and causing forum fights. grin
I was just helping a fellow NL member teeluv.
You just love insulting people because you watch pirated films online virtually everyday.

Just because people don't watch films everyday, doesn't mean they are fools.

We are all movie lovers, so let's learn to respect people's opinions and views on films.

STAY COOL. wink

@Ogaga4Luv
Yeah! I really liked Snatch.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 10:32pm On May 07, 2011
obinna5000:

@eghost247
Some people can't survive on Nairaland without insulting members, bullying and causing forum fights. grin
I was just helping a fellow NL member teeluv.
You just love insulting people because you watch pirated films online virtually everyday.

Just because people don't watch films everyday, doesn't mean they are fools.

We are all movie lovers, so let's learn to respect people's opinions and views on films.

STAY COOL. wink

@Ogaga4Luv
funny that your taking this personal when i was only pulling your legs
i mean u and i interact on this thread most of the time right?
and u stil take what i said personal ?lol guess u dont know a joke when u see one
lol your hilarious
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by kaypumpin2(m): 3:00am On May 08, 2011
Conviction . . . . captivatingly touching.And it's a true life story too.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 6:08am On May 08, 2011
I am number four. Not bad. Acting is crappy except for Timothy Olyphant. . .but i liked how the fight scenes played out.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 7:34am On May 08, 2011
[size=15pt]The Italian Job:Nicely Acted[/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 7:35am On May 08, 2011
@iice
I AM NUMBER FOUR  undecided it reminded me of a wack 1980s sci-fi film with a mixture of Twilight. I only liked the school hallway and canteen fight scenes. Every other thing from the story to the acting was wack. Very forgettable movie.

@eghost247 aka U dey try
I'm sorry hommie. wink
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 9:54am On May 08, 2011
lol. . .i think it was way better than that greek gods for dummies movie.  And sorry but nothing like twilight.  Twilight doesn't even have much fight scenes.  Too much wasted shots on nonsensical things. 
It was the fight scenes that saved it primarily.  Liked how they threw in the dog too.  I liked number six grin  Best though was the song they threw in at the end.  That one song made the movie memorable because you'd just like to remember the song.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2011
iice:

lol. . .i think it was way better than that greek gods for dummies movie.

@iice
You still remember the nickname I gave that Percy Jackson film. grin

I Am Number Four = Torchlight Hands. cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 10:46am On May 08, 2011
Yeah i didn't remember the title, but i remembered what you called it. And i'm afraid that's how i may remember the film's name.

Torchlight hands lmao grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 12:58pm On May 08, 2011
From Prada to Nada. Seriously they should stop giving scripts to camila abi na camille belle. Terrible actress.
'Fez' is still cute tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 08, 2011
Last watched Thor. Awesome film.  cheesy I give it a 5/5. It's not for everyone but this story was right up my alley. It had action but it wasn't the focus of the story which is a nice change for a super-hero film.  kiss

I will be going to see this again in 2D.  kiss

SPOILER
I CAN understand the criticism of the Disney-like storyline of "love too soon" but I don't mind it. Because who says he loved her? He just liked her and they had good chemistry and he promised to come back so they could try to make it work as a couple,  makes sense to me,

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 8:53pm On May 08, 2011
@ topic i am number four and i think ill second iice on this one, the only thing that saved d movie was fite scenes, the story line wasnt that great,

the film try small sha,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2011
Get him to the Greek.

absolutely forgettable movie.

Russell Brand is not that funny.

I would give this a 4/10

waste of time
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:42pm On May 08, 2011
Vieira:

Get him to the Greek.

absolutely forgettable movie.

Russell Brand is not that funny.

I would give this a 4/10

waste of time

@Vieira
It was a waste of time for me as well.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2011
Just finished The Ugly Truth [2009]

Now watching Conviciction [2010] cos of kay_pumpin's comment above. Hope it's as good as he says it is. . . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 9:59pm On May 08, 2011
Just finished The Ugly Truth [2009]

Now watching Conviciction [2010] cos of kay_pumpin's comment above. Hope it's as good as he says it is. . . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 10:12pm On May 08, 2011
@semid4lyfe
CONVICTION is good. You might like it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:53am On May 09, 2011
Finished watching Conviction [2010].

Police all over the world na the same. . .they kill people indiscriminately and frame innocents. Only thing be se our own worse.

Luckily for Kenny, he had a sister who loved him very much, was very persistent, determined and believed in his innocence and luckily for Betty, the state of Massachussets wasn't operating the death penalty otherwise her broda for be suya grin Also, thank God for DNA technology.

Quite an interesting movie. . .I'll rate it 6/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 1:00am On May 09, 2011
? ? ?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 1:26am On May 09, 2011
@semid4lyfe
Nice one. wink
A good film with great performances from Hilary Swank, Sam Rockwell and Melissa Reo. Even though its based on a true story, I felt it didn't have a enough driving force to make it more captivating.
Conviction gets a 70% or 7/10 rating from me sha.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2011
[size=13pt]I know you liked it friend. . . likewise me . smiley smiley smiley[/size]

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:33am On May 09, 2011

[size=13pt]Sunset Blvd.
We've seen many movies about Hollywood's emptiness, unseemliness, and other undesirable qualities. "Sunset Boulevard" is one of the best. Norma Desmond (Gloria Swanson) is a faded movie star in a relationship with reporter Joe Gillis (William Holden). Through his relationship with her, Joe not only sees Hollywood for what it really is, but he also comes to understand Norma for who she is grin .

Billy Wilder always has a great story to tell, and this is no exception. The light/dark contrast in Norma's mansion could be a metaphor: Norma is an old movie star living in modern Hollywood. But as Norma reminds Joe: "I'm still big. It's the pictures that got small." Outstanding.

Erich Von Stroheim also turns in an ample performance as Norma's servant cheesy cheesy smiley .
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2011

[size=13pt]Forrest Gump
This is one of the worst movies of all time. It is nothing more than an expensive, intricate jigsaw puzzle and none of the characters have redeeming value with the possible exception of Forrest's mother. His love interest Jenny is a vile human being and at no time did I want Forrest to end up with her. The off putting message IS in fact that you can be an idiot and be successful, and in fact suggests that it might be better to be so. The idea that skills that many people find so difficult to master all come so easily to a simpleton like Forrest is offensive. Its saving grace is that the book is even worse cheesy cheesy cheesy . I don't understand what people love about this movie, which is vastly overrated. wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by InkedNerd(f): 4:23pm On May 10, 2011
I'm currently watching "Desert Flower" cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (97) (Reply)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.