Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,993 members, 7,859,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (129313 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 8:08am On May 14, 2011
iice:

Priest.  Nothing could have saved it.  Not the dialogue, fight scenes or acting. 
How it ever got made is beyond me undecided

@iice
I had a feeling this film will suck big time.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2011
FAST FIVE (2011).
It was way better than the previous four Fast and Furious films. It had a better story and action sequences but the acting still get comma. cheesy It was worth the watch all the same. The scene after the end credits suggests there's a possibility of another installment.

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson just dey sweat throughout the film. grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2011

[size=13pt]Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
The first time I watched this movie I was in my high school film class and I couldn't stand it. I though how awful, boring and stupid. However after watching it a second and third time I realize how great it truely is. Every character and line is just perfect and I recommend it to anyone who has a sarcastic side to them!
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2011
iice:

Priest.  Nothing could have saved it.  Not the dialogue, fight scenes or acting. 
How it ever got made is beyond me undecided

total waste of time init, ?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 1:54pm On May 14, 2011
@ topic: 14 blades, nice movie, havent seen a chinese movie in a long time, mayb ill jst switch chollywood, abi wetin we go call chinese movie industry,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2011
[size=13pt]14 Blades is an epic martial arts drama set against a back drop of love, honour and betrayal. The fate of the Chinese empire rests in the hands of one man, who may have to sacrifice everything in order to defeat a rebellion. nice movie i love the china [/size]
teeluv:

@ topic: 14 blades, nice movie, havent seen a chinese movie in a long time, mayb ill jst switch chollywood, abi wetin we go call chinese movie industry,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2011
@Ogaga4Luv
Dr. Strangelove = another weird Stanley Kubrick film. cheesy It was not bad sha.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ijawgirl: 7:54pm On May 14, 2011
FAST FIVE (2011).

90%
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 12:13am On May 15, 2011
@ topic , hall pass.
given it like a %60

liked the last scene, , ,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 2:50am On May 15, 2011
teeluv:

total waste of time init, ?

Yessss. Thank goodness i didn't see it in 3D
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 6:38am On May 15, 2011
iice:

Yessss. Thank goodness i didn't see it in 3D

@iice
grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by dastudent(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2011
obinna5000:

@iice
grin grin
Better still,thank goodness i saw Thor in 3d and i enjoyed the whole 2500 i spent watching it.Loved the experience plus i got free 3d glasses.I really almost watched "priest" today.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by dastudent(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2011
obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
Dr. Strangelove = another weird Stanley Kubrick film. cheesy It was not bad sha.

That reminds me,i almost shit my pants laughing when stan lee in his usual marvel comic movie cameos tried to pull the meow meow as natalie portman's friend called it (lol "thor's hammer"wink with a pick up truck.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2011
Last Night [2010]

Very sappy film. Only watched it cos it had Eva Mendes (who I have a crush on) and Keira Knightely in it.

Film just stood on the spot,  and never took off. I'll rate it 4/10. Definitely a watch and delete movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2011
da student:

That reminds me,i almost poo my pants laughing when stan lee in his usual marvel comic movie cameos tried to pull the meow meow as natalie portman's friend called it (lol "thor's hammer"wink with a pick up truck.

@da student
So, how is that related to Dr. Strangelove? undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2011
fAST FIVE JUST HAD TO SEE IT AGAIN 10/10

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ijawgirl: 2:49am On May 16, 2011
my second time watching fast five
loving this movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 5:11am On May 16, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zp1TbLFPp8 SOUND TRACK AT THE ENDING FAST FIVE SICK
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 5:57am On May 16, 2011
HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN (2011) tongue

This movie should have been called Bozo with a Shotgun. There was absolutely nothing I liked about this exploitation movie.

I'll give it a 0% rating.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:21pm On May 16, 2011
grin grin grin

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eldee(m): 11:54pm On May 16, 2011
obinna5000:

HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN (2011) tongue

This movie should have been called Bozo with a Shotgun. There was absolutely nothing I liked about this exploitation movie.

I'll give it a 0% rating.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:20am On May 17, 2011

[size=13pt]Apocalypse Now
Well, I guess everyone who has once seen this move could not have denied its status of a masterpiece. I couldn't as well. Initially, the viewer is served with the captivating, overwhelming song "The End" by The Doors, which I am listening to right now. The song very much describes the imminence of the events about to ensue. The greatest amount of the movie's grandiosity lies in multiple separate, self-contained scenes. One of those is the air strike undertaken by Americans while the Wagner's "Flight of the Valkyries" is on and there is a splendid juxtaposition of horror over the Vietnamese and the exhilaration among the Americans. Another wholly self-descriptive scene is that of Marlon Brando confessing with his tremendously pervasive and piercing posture. Robert Duvall's peerless courage and uncommon decisiveness is another completely different, yet scathing, character. The movie is philosophic with events meandering here and there but never getting away from the target. 10/10 grin
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Eshyy(m): 12:56am On May 17, 2011
The Inception.
Though fiction d movie awakes d imagination of even a dunce, I'll give it a 7/10 ratin.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:17am On May 17, 2011
grin grin grin
Eshyy:

The Inception.
Though fiction d movie awakes d imagination of even a dunce, I'll give it a 7/10 ratin.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 5:16am On May 17, 2011
@Eshyy
The movie is called 'Inception' and not 'The Inception'.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2011
[size=13pt]This is the reason i just laugh friend. . . nice correction . grin grin[/size]

obinna5000:

@Eshyy
The movie is called 'Inception' and not 'The Inception'.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2011

[size=13pt]Citizen Kane
After being bored out of my skull, I decided to go to the DVD store to rent out some classic movies grin grin. I thoroughly enjoyed Jaws, Rear Window, and Casablanca. But when it came to this movie, which was praised by critics, I was asleep because Orson Welles let me down with his acting. Also, the movie didn't know when to stop, and for some reason just seemed to go on and on and on and on, not to mention how pointless the ending was. Number one film of all time nothing. The Godfather, The Shawshank Redemption, Casablanca, Star Wars Episode V, all exceed this film, in every single way possible. This film just didn't move me like it moved the critics, who are insane to have even given it an A grade because it was pathetic. 4/10 grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 3:36pm On May 17, 2011
@Ogaga4Luv
I have mixed feelings for this CITIZEN KANE. undecided I had the same feeling when watching 2001 - A Space Odyssey. One just has to be patient when watching it. cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2011
[size=13pt]I didn't enjoy this movie friend. . . i slept off cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
I have mixed feelings for this CITIZEN KANE. undecided I had the same feeling when watching 2001 - A Space Odyssey. One just has to be patient when watching it. cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 4:34pm On May 17, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I didn't enjoy this movie friend. . . i slept off cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

@Ogaga4Luv
I know. Its the kind of that makes you enter sleep mode. cheesy I tried my best to stay awake.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by medjai(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2011
The Tourist
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2011
Shey dem take old movies swear for Ogaga? grin tongue

@ topic
Megamind [2010]

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (97) (Reply)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.