Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (128917 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2011
at topic

X-Men First Class, not bad, I give a 7/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 1:25am On Jun 03, 2011
The Lincoln Lawyer [2011]. . .not mindblowing but a good film nonetheless. I'll rate it 5.5/10

By the way, I've just finished downloading Schindler's List cos of the comments here and I intend watching it l8r in the day. Hope it's as good as the hype?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2011
semid4lyfe:

The Lincoln Lawyer [2011]. . .not mindblowing but a good film nonetheless. I'll rate it 5.5/10

@semid4lyfe
That is your opinion.
I'll rate 'The Lincoln Lawyer' 7.5/10.

'Dear John' wasn't a fantastic or mind-blowing movie if you ask me.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eldee(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2011
I'm about to start watching the 2011 DVD releases I missed.

I've downloaded Unstoppable . . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by v3: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2011
Can't believe Priest bored me this much sha. . total waste of my time sad

Downloading Hangover 2 at the moment
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2011
@ obinna, point of correction, dear john was not a movie,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2011
Dudes should check out Thor in 3D, I think this is one movie worth your while,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by v3: 2:22pm On Jun 03, 2011
StarBoard:

Dudes should check out Thor in 3D, I think this is one movie worth your while,
Aitey. Thanks cool
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2011
teeluv:

@teeluv
Thank you jare. It was nothing spectacular.

@v3
You wasted your bandwidth just to watch 'Priest'. shocked You try o. cheesy

This topic is now called 'what movie are you downloading'. cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 2:44am On Jun 04, 2011
teeluv:

Man, you always crack me up grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ragdollz: 4:37am On Jun 04, 2011
Lol @ Season of the Witch getting a raspberry. It was a good idea, poorly executed grin. Liked the guy from Blade, he always delivers. He was the best actor in the whole film grin loved when he nudged the altar boy in the back after their little fight grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2011
@iice and teeluv
'Dear John' = film torture cheesy tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2011

[size=13pt]Vertigo
"Vertigo" is the greatest achievement by the Master of Suspense, Alfred Hitchcock. It is a mesmerizing, hypnotic, and captivating psychological thriller about love, obsession, and second chances. The film also has an aura of mystery as none of the major characters turn out to be whom they first appear to be grin grin. James Stewart is convincing as retired police detective John "Scotty" Ferguson, who comes out of retirement to do one last favor for an old friend: to spy on his friend's wife Madeleine (played by the beautiful Kim Novak), who has supposedly gone insane cheesy cheesycheesy.

During his espionage on the lovely yet mysterious Madeleine, Scotty finds himself falling head-over-heels in love with her; but a tragic turn of events ends up driving Scotty to the brink of insanity. The film is beautifully directed, with an abundance of bright colors and gorgeous sceneries, which serves as a perfect backdrop for this dark and creepy tale wink.
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2011
[size=15pt]The Ward:Low Budget movie but stil good 6/10[/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 1:08am On Jun 05, 2011
@ iice anytime,

@ obinna i jst dont get it, why such an actore for a drama movie, the same thing in the Eagle, good story line but poor execution, im sure crowe would have nailed the eagle, the same way he did in gladiators even though it might now have been as good,

but what can i can no be y money dem use direct am, but na my time i take watch amm,
hopefully he doesnt make d same mistakes again and he goes back to acting his dance movies,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 2:25am On Jun 05, 2011
Hall Pass

Battle Los Angeles
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 2:39am On Jun 05, 2011
Step up 3

Why do they even bother with these weak ass story lines?

Just dance because the plot is pathetic
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 8:20am On Jun 05, 2011
Teeluv, you even watched the Eagle. After seeing the trailer i knew it was something i could never watch.
That hood accent in what, like victorian time period. Who are they kidding?

Kungfu Panda 2 ~ Hilarious. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ragdollz: 11:34am On Jun 05, 2011
Big Mommas (3)

Rof grin

Ok, liked it, could have been funnier, And call me lame but I'm actually looking forward to the next instalment (and there will be one cheesy).
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2011
The A team was alright plot was typical but action scenes were ok

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Emmz(f): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2011
Firstly from 3 weeks ago. 3 weekends ago i saw Thor- Really nice. liked it liked it liked it.

2 weekends ago i saw i saw Fast Five. I am giving this movie 8.5/10. The missing 1.5 is just based on the unbeliveable film tricks but i loved this movie. I'm defo seeing it again soon.

Now to what i sw yesday. The Priest Argggggggh! Yuck! Ewwwww! Ekk! A total waste of time. The whole time i was thinking i should be watching Hangover 2 not this. I was bored to DEath. It was boring, a drag, fake stunts everything was wrong. How does a normal human being fly from a hole in the ground. literally fly ok maybe jump but jump from a hole in the ground thats like 15 feet deep. Nah. I cant even go into everything. It was just awful.

Dont even try seeing this. Whats with all this wack movies coming out. The worst thing is that you can actually see the cross fade off their foreheads and then later see it brighten. hmmmmm! Laughable.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2011
@Emmz
PRIEST is another example of what I call film torture. Absolute waste of time. tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2011
Hall Pass - - - - - - sheht!

The Priests - - - -- Sheht sheht!

Kungfu panda 2. . . I didnt watch 1 but this one was very cool. . . worth a rewatch!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2011
Limitless

Source Code
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ragdollz: 1:15am On Jun 06, 2011
^Limitless was cool, enjoyed it.

@ topic Blood Out
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 2:47am On Jun 06, 2011
indian movies:
enthiran aka robot starring aish rai bachchan + rajinikanth = ayayai! 9ceeeeeeeeee

3 idiots - aamir khan = too 4king hilarious
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by v3: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2011
Kung Fu Panda 2 - I laff'd my ass off
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt] cheesy cheesy cheesy

This movie was just fabulous.I saw Kung Fu panda and badly wanted to watch the second part and this movie was even better than the first one.It had a nice mix of laughter and action cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley.

The movie had really cool kung Fu stuff right from the start till the end.Even though i would say that the movie was predictable and it was a bit similar to the story of "Price Of Egypt" i would still say that you would enjoy the movie .The animation in this movie is just brilliant and is very enjoyable to watch along with the 3D experience! Kids would really enjoy this movie and so will adults so go with your family for some fun Kung Fu Action! Overall i feel a rating of 9 suits it grin wink .
[/size]

v3:

Kung Fu Panda 2 - I laff'd my backside off
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by v3: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2011
ceasyc:

3 idiots - aamir khan = too 4king hilarious
A friend recommended this. .will find time to download and watch it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2011
@v3
"3 Idiots" was good. Go and see it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2011
Rio ~ Was alright. They really should stop putting that Tracy Morgan in movies
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2011

[size=13pt]Amelie
The French have done it again! Not since their bread, fries, and delicious toast have they produced such an enchanting morsel as Amelie grin . With a heart warming story, technical expertise, perfect music, and a lead actress who puts the pix in pixie cheesy cheesy cheesy , all of the aspects of great film making are meshed in seemless symmetry- and that's in contrast to the pretentious nonsense some of those French are famous for grin grin wink . If you want to be thoroughly charmed for two hours, and the E! channel is not working, then go see Amelie, you'll be glad you did, and if you aren't, then you are a heartless cynic who should just go back to watching crap like the West Wing grin grin wink.  
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (97) (Reply)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.