Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (128970 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2011
[size=13pt]I'll love to see this Movie. . . one of my business associate was telling me about it .[/size]

rokiatu:

the japanese wife.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2011
[size=13pt]

American Beauty
I found out about this film completely by accident but am so glad I did. I had seen the trailer and was not that convinced, what made me want to watch the film was the amazing soundtrack performed mostly by Thomas Newman.

I was completely hooked from the beginning and was not bored for a second. American Beauty really is a masterpiece and probably one of the best films ever to have been made. The film deserves a lot more credit for the storyline and was directed in an amazing way. Everything is perfectly timed and nothing drags along, it all fits together in a graceful yet unique way. The characters are all part of the jigsaw that the story unravels throughout the film to an exciting but shocking consequence.

10 out of 10.
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2011
Watching Ice Age 3 - Dawn of the Dinosaurs [2009] right now

See y'all on the other side wink
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by dastudent(m): 12:05am On May 21, 2011
RIO-its not amazing,but its cool
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 1:31am On May 21, 2011
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 1 (2010)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 3:08am On May 21, 2011
Ogaga i love the score too. Thomas Newman is one of my favorite composers kiss

@Topic
PoTC: On Stranger Tides.
Loved it. Better than 'At World's End'. The romance was a bit cheesy though tongue
My husband is friggin wonderful kiss
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:07pm On May 21, 2011
[size=13pt]iice dear I'm to see you loved the score just like i do. . . Yeah , Thomas Newman  is one of the most original composers currently at work in Hollywood.  i love his works so much . [/size]

iice:

Ogaga i love the score too.  Thomas Newman is one of my favorite composers kiss

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2011
[size=13pt]

Taxi Driver
This movie gets better and better every time i watch this. Robert De Niros amazing performance of a lonely man who is badly misunderstood by a society of charming 70's cheesy cheesy .

A man who trays to make world cleaner and better place by driving taxi is martin scorseses absolute masterpiece and truly his best direction so far. I just cannot find nothing to complain. Did you know sexual scenes between Harvey Keitel and Jodie Foster aren't really between them Jodies sister had to do them because she was full-aged and Jodie was Really only 12. And did you also knew that Cybill Shepherd who acted Betsy in movie was scared for real couse Robert De Niros performance was so real.
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2011
@ topic limitless

was ok okay acting by bradley, feel d blood part too was terrible but it was smthn unsual for him so, robert deniro didnt impress , either,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 4:24pm On May 21, 2011
HOUSE PARTY (1990) smiley
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by tripledub: 9:00pm On May 21, 2011
Am on SPARTACUS season 2 for d part one week always hiding & watching b/c sex scenes and d kids as always around.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2011
@ POTC , far better than at worlds end, but not as good as curse of the black pearl though,

is it me or jack sparrows lines weren''t so many,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 7:33am On May 22, 2011
Come on, you gat to know it's difficult to surpass the first movie. That's why generally most sequels/prequels are unnecessary. 'Tis rare to find sequel that is equal to the first much less surpass it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 10:07am On May 22, 2011
iice:

Come on, you gat to know it's difficult to surpass the first movie. That's why generally most sequels/prequels are unnecessary. 'Tis rare to find sequel that is equal to the first much less surpass it.
iice:

@iice
Yeah! Very rare. But X-Men 2, Spider-Man 2 and Terminator 2 were much better than their first. The follow-ups were disappointing. undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2011
To that list of Sequels being better than or at least equal to the original I add:

Aliens, Superman 2, Dark Knight, Toy Story 2, Back from the Future 2, Star Trek 2, Empire Strikes Back and Godfather 2
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2011
@Vieira
Back To The Future Part 2 was not as good as Part 1. But it was better than Part 3.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 12:18am On May 23, 2011
For me Back to the Future was much better, it also managed to integrate the events of the first sequel into itself without messing it up.

I would definitely put part 2 above part 1, part 3 was a hot mess.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by dastudent(m): 12:23am On May 23, 2011
obinna5000:

@Vieira
Back To The Future Part 2 was not as good as Part 1. But it was better than Part 3.
Bourne Supremacy and would i say emm "Resident Evil 2",loved the first part though(3 and 4 were crap to me).

When is hollywood gonna release another good Zombie Apocalypse movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 12:44am On May 23, 2011
@da student cool
Yeah! Only the first Resident Evil movie was good. The rest were crap.

@Vieira cool
IMO, The first Back to the Future movie is still the best. The part 2 was just ok. Part 3 was tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 2:11am On May 23, 2011
obinna5000:

@iice
Yeah! Very rare. But X-Men 2, Spider-Man 2 and Terminator 2 were much better than their first. The follow-ups were disappointing. undecided

Indeed.
Also Vieira's list too. Which is star trek 2? The old one? Not really familiar with the Star Trek movies except for JJ Abrams own which i love.

I detest the resident evil franchise. Only like RE: Degeneration.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2011
iice:

Indeed.
Also Vieira's list too. Which is star trek 2? The old one? Not really familiar with the Star Trek movies except for JJ Abrams own which i love.

I detest the resident evil franchise. Only like RE: Degeneration.

@iice
Vieira is talking about Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan (1982). It's not bad.

Resident Evil (2002) is still the best in its film franchise. The animated Resident Evil: Degeneration is another good one.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:56am On May 23, 2011
[size=13pt]Obinna5000 of Nairaland i greet you dear. . . . It's a lovely day man , don't you think so ?
Well , the resident Evil 2002 movie is really the best and i agree with that . But i am still wondering why don't the zombies eat other zombies? 
[/size]

obinna5000:

Resident Evil (2002) is still the best in its film franchise. The animated Resident Evil: Degeneration is another good one.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2011

[size=13pt]Terminator 2: Judgment Day
I love 'T2' but it isn't as good as the original film. . . . People are fooled by it because, yes, it does look better. But as a FILM with all the elements in place and evaluated, this film has less edge and a running time that is too long. Although it won four technical Oscars grin grin , James Cameron's vision in the first film is far more clear and original. Arnold looks far more menacing as a bad guy grin. He looked younger and much hungrier for action in the first film and Michael Biehn was a great character as Reese who, unfortunately, had to get killed off cheesy cheesy cheesy.
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2011
@Ogaga4Luv
Terminator 2: Judgment Day is still the best in the Terminator series. The T-1000 character (played by Robert Patrick) scared the hell out of me when I was a kid.

Ogaga4Luv:
But i am still wondering why don't the zombies eat other zombies?  [/sup][/font][/size]

cheesy grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 6:27am On May 24, 2011
Every Movie in the Terminator series was alright!!!!!!!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by v3: 8:11am On May 24, 2011
PoTC: On Stranger Tides #Lovely. cool
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:04am On May 24, 2011
FEAR OF THE BLACK HAT (1994) This mockumentary was funnier than CB4 (1993).

And when you wipe do you look at the tissue
most folks do, it ain't even an issue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah friend , T2 is still the best and remain the best in the Terminator series. . . T-1000? cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh i have to see this one . wink I love scary Movies they're give me my true identity and make me feel like serial killer . grin grin grin[/size]

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
Terminator 2: Judgment Day is still the best in the Terminator series. The T-1000 character (played by Robert Patrick) scared the hell out of me when I was a kid.

cheesy grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:17pm On May 24, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah my dear. . . but , i love the T2 Most . grin[/size]

eghost247:

Every Movie in the Terminator series was alright!!!!!!!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 1:26pm On May 24, 2011
^^3 was crappy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2011
[size=13pt]I agree with you iice dear. . . grin T3 Sucks and i didn't see any reason i even create time to see em . cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

iice:

^^3 was crappy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yeah friend , T2 is still the best and remain the best in the Terminator series. . . T-1000? cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh i have to see this one . wink I love scary Movies they're give me my true identity and make me feel like serial killer . grin grin grin[/size]

@Ogaga4Luv
I SAID THE CHARACTER T-1000 IN TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY.

TERMINATOR 3: RISE OF THE MACHINES SUCKED BIG TIME.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (97) (Reply)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.