Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (128668 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by denzel2009: 2:51pm On May 29, 2011
Beyond Borders - Angelina Jolie and Clive Owen. Awesome and thought provoking!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2011
iice:

Just go with it ~ Boring.
Beastly ~ Dreadful

@iice aka Johnny Depp's virtual wife
cheesy grin grin

@topic
THE ULTIMATE GIFT
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2011
Watching Kill The Irishman [2011] right now. . . . . . .
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by sexylogan(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2011
just watched "I am Number Four" cool
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 1:46am On May 30, 2011
Cop Out starring Bruce Willis and Tracey Morgan directed by Kevin Smith
shocked shocked shocked

One film and I have lost all respect for Kevin Smith, this was a pile of mountainous poo

I am never watching a movie starring Tracey Morgan again, if you thought Martin Lawrence could be annoying then you have not seen anything yet!

He was loud, obnoxious and not funny at all, even Stifler was in this movie and he was not funny at all.

Jesus what a waste of space.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ijawgirl: 3:30am On May 30, 2011
iice:

Just go with it ~ Boring. 
Beastly ~ Dreadful

common now,Just go with it =Hilarious

Beastly=dreadful, boring, unrealistic, total rubbish
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 7:22am On May 30, 2011
@Vieira
COP OUT = worst comedy film of 2010 tongue

@iice and ijaw_girl
'Beastly' and 'Priest' are major Golden Raspberry award contenders. cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 11:47am On May 30, 2011
obinna5000:

@iice aka Johnny Depp's virtual wife
cheesy grin grin

@topic
THE ULTIMATE GIFT

grin grin Mrs Johnny Depp please tongue

ijaw_girl:

common now,Just go with it =Hilarious

Beastly=dreadful, boring, unrealistic, total rubbish
For you maybe. If i could get my bro to watch it, i'll have a good laugh just by his comments.
Really the only person i thought was remotely funny was the cousin but that deal with the sheep was overdone.
Surprisingly, i kinda enjoyed Kidman's part. Helps she was manic otherwise she would have just added more boring to the whole thing.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 12:03pm On May 30, 2011
iice:

grin grin Mrs Johnny Depp please tongue

@iice
Madam Johnny Depp (in the virtual universe). grin

Other golden raspberry contenders are 'Season of the Witch', 'The Green Hornet' and 'The Roommate'.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2011
Head of State Chris rock was crazy funny

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2011
@ topic : The Lincoln Lawyer,

Brilliant, mathew actually impressed me. its been a while since ive been impressed by him,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 12:39pm On May 30, 2011
@teeluv
Yeah! 'The Lincoln Lawyer' was good.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2011
You Dont Mess with the Zohan crazy funny movie

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aliraza167: 7:37pm On May 30, 2011
I watch many movies this month but if you ask about the last one so i watch THOR its pretty good movies an interesting story, this forum is fantastic it give me some of those movies name which i was looking for videonetbox
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 8:29pm On May 30, 2011
The Beaver Boring for me

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 9:59pm On May 30, 2011
@ obinna exactly, i wonder it didnt do well in the box office,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 12:23pm On May 31, 2011
[size=14pt]Click Not so funny but stil fun to watch[/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:05pm On May 31, 2011
[size=13pt]Did Matthew McCaugnahey finally become an actor? I never expected a performance like this from him, ever. I honestly didn't know the guy had it in him grin. I remember seeing a connected performance of his in A Time To Kill, but since then, he has mostly reserved himself to dull romantic comedies. . . . . grin grin ever since Sahara tanked big time and ruined any chance of him becoming a major international superstar.

Casting was great, performances were surprisingly breathtaking, and the story itself was thrilling and twisted. I wouldn't be surprised if this film gets Academy Award attention. I just hope that it didn't open to early in the year, as that could easily be the case and make for this to be ignored when awards season comes around. grin grin wink
[/size]

teeluv:

@ topic : The Lincoln Lawyer,

Brilliant, mathew actually impressed me. its been a while since ive been impressed by him,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 1:11pm On May 31, 2011
@Ogaga4Luv
'The Lincoln Lawyer' has the potential to be a contender at the Oscars. But let's just wait and see anyway.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by waleski(m): 2:29am On Jun 01, 2011
Last movie watched was Thor,the most overhyped movie dis year
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2011
[size=15pt]PRIEST [/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah- let's just wait and see what happens next friend smiley smiley smiley[/size]

obinna5000:

@Ogaga4Luv
'The Lincoln Lawyer' has the potential to be a contender at the Oscars. But let's just wait and see anyway.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2011

[size=13pt]
Alien
Probably the first sci-fi/horror, and definitely the best. By limiting the number of characters, and enclosing them in a confined space, Scott hikes up the tension without having to resort to cheap thrills or buckets of gore (though the chest-bursting scene is still terrifyingly effective grin grin ). Each of the characters is fairly well developed, and it's unclear at the start who will live and who will not, which also upps the suspense cheesy cheesy .

The production design is really cool, and doesn't look dated at all, and the alien creature itself is quite original and still scary shocked . Great performances too, and a good script, making this much more than just a monster flick wink .
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2011
Kungfu Panda 2
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 6:23am On Jun 02, 2011
[size=13pt]X-men first class was great 7/10 great acting [/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by earthrealm(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2011
the alien quadriliogy is simply fantastic, dating from the late 70's, superb story line, creatures and props, watched part 1 to part 4 straight up!

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]
Alien
Probably the first sci-fi/horror, and definitely the best. By limiting the number of characters, and enclosing them in a confined space, Scott hikes up the tension without having to resort to cheap thrills or buckets of gore (though the chest-bursting scene is still terrifyingly effective grin grin ). Each of the characters is fairly well developed, and it's unclear at the start who will live and who will not, which also upps the suspense cheesy cheesy .

The production design is really cool, and doesn't look dated at all, and the alien creature itself is quite original and still scary shocked . Great performances too, and a good script, making this much more than just a monster flick wink .
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2011
@earthrealm
Alien 4 (Alien Resurrection) wasn't that good.
Alien, Aliens and Alien 3 were good anyway.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2011
Aliens was my favourite, loved it.

I did not like 3 and 4
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah. . . . , grin[/size]

earthrealm:

the alien quadriliogy is simply fantastic, dating from the late 70's, superb story line, creatures and props, watched part 1 to part 4 straight up!

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2011
@ topic; water for elephants,

good storyline but bad casting,

5/10,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2011
@Vieira
'Get away from her, you b.itch!' - Sigourney Weaver in 'Aliens'.
I love that scene
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2011
obinna5000:

@Vieira
'Get away from her, you b.itch!' - Sigourney Weaver in 'Aliens'.
I love that scene

classic quote right there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (97) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.