Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,730 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (129359 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2011
MrBrownJAY:
i guess it must be my whack movie week as i started watching THE SUNSET LIMITED and i can only say: although directed by Tommy Lee Jones, why did these two top Hollywood stars agreed to do this movie?!
the whole movie is shot in ONE ROOM and there is ONLY 2 actors in that flick, yep these above mentioned two. . . . . . . . . oh lawd!

So you actually sat down & watched that movie to the end? shocked

I watched like 5mins of that movie, saw how it was going, stopped the movie and deleted it from my PC grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^^nah i watched the first 20mins then fast forward it to confirmed that it was the garbage that it was.

i doubt anyone in their right mind will sit to watch this movie till the end!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2011
The Last Airbender!. The four earth powers of water,sand, fire and air - it's mostly fantasies - children's.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2011
finally saw thor, and ennnnhhhnnnn, was okay, just kinda expected more, but was good though, the gra[hics wasnt so stunning, and the costumes looked kinda , not it,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^^^
Thor graphic is okay. At least from what I saw on cinema. The DVD release date is scheduled for September 13, 2011.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2011
The Whole Ten Yards
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2011
My own love song 2010,worst film av seen dis yr, Seems Forest don broke,which kind film b dat
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2011
The Boy in the striped pyjamas. 2008

Haunting drama about 2 eight year olds living parallel lives during the holocaust with dire consequences.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 12:09am On Aug 31, 2011
In Bruges. Second time. Nice but imagine if the cast was one of nobodies with equally good performances. The movie woulda been shite basically
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 12:49am On Aug 31, 2011
^^^
In Bruges is a weird one, but i loved it.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Tinaz: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2011
I haven't seen that movie yet. But this seems to be a nice movie to watch and enjoy. Besides this movie I am eagerly waiting to watch janes journey online. That movie is based on the nice theme as I find from the plot of the movie, I think that is a good movie to watch.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2011
here lay the big difference, they make "some" great movies and "some" bad one (like any film industry around the world) while Nollywood. . . . . . . . . . .oh well!

@MRbrownJAY
I agree. But I feel Indian films are on the same level as Chinese and Japanese films. But their still 1 billion times better than Nigerian films.

@topic
TRANSFORMERS (2007)
It's still better than Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen and Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2011
I just finished watching "Shoot em up". Nice action movie and great stunts too for a british actor(Clive Owen).
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2011
Moon. It sucks!Boring movie!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2011
Just Go With It [2011]

V. funny and I thoroughly enjoyed it but still Jennifer Aniston needs a b.o.o.b job grin

6/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2011
BOYZ N THE HOOD (1991)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2011
Friends With Benefits
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 01, 2011
obinna5000:

@MRbrownJAY
I agree. But I feel Indian films are on the same level as Chinese and Japanese films. But their still 1 billion times better than Nigerian films.

also, dont forget the Korean film industry who is also delivering some fantastic movies these days.

@thread
i just finish watching ELEPHANT WHITE with Djimon Hounsou and I thought the movie wasn't as bad as everyone seems to think it is, you almost believe Djimon can fight, lol!

also saw DRIVE ANGRY with Nicholas Cage. . . . . . . . . . . . better than the last few garbage flicks he did.

A BOUT PORTANT (POINT BLANK is the English title) great French action/thriller movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 1:26am On Sep 01, 2011
hmm! Indian/Korean/Japanese/Chinese films, una dey try o.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2011
@MRbrownJAY
Chinese and Japanese films are better than Korean and Thai films.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ragdollz: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^i just watched a trailer for an Indian movie called RA ONE and i can only say OMG!!!!
one thing is certain: Bollywood is 100000000 ahead of Nollywood. people should seriously stop fooling themselves with that "Nollywood second largest film industry" crap.
@Obinna5000

- THE SUNSET LIMITED with Tommy Lee Jones and Samuel L Jackson

Alas, i just saw that the reviews for Elephant White are really bad!!!!

Lol, Bollywood is the total package: good screenplay, cinematography, acting etc. I'm now ploughing through a whole Aamir Khan collection of films grin

@afam4eva u're right, Nollywood is LIGHT years behind everyone else grin. Somehow tho', we have a lot of fans both home and abroad grin
afam4eva:

@ MRbrownJay
Nollywood is the second largest movie industry and not the second best. There's a difference between the two. When it comes to best I'll give it to Hollywood and Bollywood. Nigeria will be somewhere between 50th and Astronomical.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2011
Green Hornet.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^^
I have watched that movie and I must say I didn't find it interesting in any way. The guy whose father died who inherited the newspaper empire sucks as well as the Chinese mechanic who worked for his father as a coffee maker.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2011
@ragdollz
Not all Indians films are good. There are still some crappy ones.

@topic
DRUNKEN MASTER (1978)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2011
all4naija:

^^^^
I have watched that movie and I must say I didn't find it interesting in any way. The guy whose father died who inherited the newspaper empire sucks as well as the Chinese mechanic who worked for his father as a coffee maker.
I agree. The movie left me with no feeling at all but it was the last movie I watched.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2011
9 . It's animation! I quite disagree with some of the fantasy ideas behind the movie, the plots, the voices and quality are awesome though.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ZIONIA(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2011
amblors:

what do you mean by true life ALIEN abductions?
unexplained doesnt mean its alien na.

Which kin explanation you de find again??

abi na Shongo de fly the spacecraft or na boko haram dey do the abduction?? grin grin grin

Dude watch the movie and you won't need explanations

Mind you there were actual real live footage used in the movie, that's what makes it creepy!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 12:16am On Sep 03, 2011
The Accidental Husband [2008] starring Uma Thurman, Jeffrey Morgan & Colin Firth

Very interesting & I loved it kiss

7/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 03, 2011
Skyline. It's okay. The Aliens are the victors in the battle for earth survival. I really like the use of drones against the Aliens though they're a futile attacks.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2011
@all4naija
I didn't like SKYLINE. sad
I saw THE GREEN HORNET earlier this year at the cinemas and it was a complete waste of time.

@ZIONIA
The reviews online for THE FOURTH KIND are not so good. undecided
But I'll check it out soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (97) (Reply)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.