Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,802 members, 7,959,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (130794 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2011
obinna5000:

@all4naija
I didn't like SKYLINE. sad
I saw THE GREEN HORNET earlier this year at the cinemas and it was a complete waste of time.

@ZIONIA
The reviews online for THE FOURTH KIND are not so good. undecided
But I'll check it out soon.
Green Hornet waste of time doesnt even cut it it was a total waste of everything
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2011
The Town - Directed by Ben Affleck, Starring Ben Affleck, Jeremy Renner

Awesome movie, Ben Affleck has done well with this both behind the camera and in front of it.

I rate this easily 8/10

Plot: There is a place called Charlestown and for that area the family business in robbing banks.

Afflecks character is one of these Bank robbers who has inherited the job from his dad but he complicates matters when he starts dating a woman who he held up previously.

I recommend this film.

(I watched the extended version, so not sure how much better it may have made the movie than the cinema version)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2011
Blast from the past (1999) - 5/10.

pretty lame story, kinda hilarious.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2011
Despicable Me
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by spikyn: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2011
Captain America

Cowboys & Aliens

Detective Dee & The Mystery of The Phantom Flame
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ragdollz: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2011
Vieira:

The Town - Directed by Ben Affleck, Starring Ben Affleck, Jeremy Renner

Awesome movie, Ben Affleck has done well with this both behind the camera and in front of it.

I rate this easily 8/10

I recommend this film.

(I watched the extended version, so not sure how much better it may have made the movie than the cinema version)

Loved the film!! Especially the end. No pretensions of grandeur; Affleck stuck to a simple but tight plot and delivered. The acting didn't hurt either grin!! Superb film.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2011
Wreckage! It's a wrong title for that movie. The plots are poorly formed. It must be a low budget movie.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2011
V For Vendetta [2006]

^^Deep, thought provoking & memorable lines
^^Interesting plot with a healthy dose of action
^^Good performances

7/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2011
semi you stingy sha o.

that film na 10/10 for mi.

which are your best movies sef?

where did you download it (V for Vendetta) from?

av bin looking for a high quality copy.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 3:46am On Sep 04, 2011
amblors:
where did you download it (V for Vendetta) from?

av bin looking for a high quality copy

Hope you use IDM? Lots of links but I think THIS is the best quality
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 3:54am On Sep 04, 2011
^^^ that is pretty clear thanks.
i'll compare to my torrent copy when its done.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 6:11am On Sep 04, 2011
Unbreakable -- thats one twisted/weird movie.

7/10.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2011
amblors:

Unbreakable -- thats one twisted/weird movie.

7/10.

One of my all time favourite movies.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2011
amblors:

thought you were still referring to "v for vendetta"
just found out its fast five. (the one i watched b4 had the part you talked about).
i'll prob c it in a cinema if its stil showing.

whats "pira films"?

@amblors
FAST FIVE has stopped showing at cinemas in Nigeria.
'Pira films' is just short for pirated films.

@semid4lyfe
Na wa o! cheesy I dey fear your comments these days. grin
I dey fear whether one day u go say: 'I just finished going to the toilet, let me go and watch this film' or 'I'm just waking up, let me watch this film'. grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2011
Pirates of the Caribbean 4
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2011
Iron man 2.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2011
obinna5000:

@ZIONIA
The reviews online for THE FOURTH KIND are not so good. undecided
But I'll check it out soon.

when you DO check it, remember that A) it is NOT based on a true story and B) every time they write "actual footage" on the screen, it is actually actors playing their role. by the look of ZIONIA's comment, some people still believe all is real. this story is fictional!!!

@thread
BLITZ, British version of Dirty Harry lol!!!!

SHAOLIN, great storyline, yes Chinese certainly know how to make a movie, hopefully someday Nollywood will have enough cash to spare on PROPER EXTRAS, lol!!!!

COLOMBIANA, Zoe Saldana could have picked a better movie after her rising fame of AVATAR!!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2011
@MRbrownJAY
I KNOW ITS NOT A TRUE STORY. I READ THE SYNOPSIS ONLINE.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^ my bad, i thought you also believed it was a "true" story about alien abduction, lol!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^ my bad, i thought you also believed it was a "true" story about alien abduction, lol!

@MRbrownJAY
  cheesy  grin

MRbrownJAY:

SHAOLIN, great storyline, yes Chinese certainly know how to make a movie, hopefully someday Nollywood will have enough cash to spare on PROPER EXTRAS, lol!!!!

Shaolin had its flaws but still a good film no doubt.

MRbrownJAY:

COLOMBIANA, Zoe Saldana could have picked a better movie after her rising fame of AVATAR!!

I loved Zoe Saldana in "Star Trek" and "Avatar". I haven't seen COLOMBIANA yet.

After 3 consecutive weeks, THE HELP is still the No. 1 film in the U.S.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2011
Haven't seen anything lately but I have a good line up. Watch the throne.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2011
The Town --- 7/10

wasn't overly impressed.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2011
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2011
Pirahna: hahahaha  cheesy cheesy cheesy

The makers of this film no even pretend that story dey, the whole concept of the film na to show b o o b i e s, hot babes with hot bodies and fish eating them.
Simple nothing else dey.
I actually laughed when on of the Piranha was eating a guys john thomas!
sick mofo's

3/10 but I watch am finish!  grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2011
amblors:

The Town --- 7/10

wasn't overly impressed.

I loved it!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2011
Vieira:

Pirahna: hahahaha  cheesy cheesy cheesy

The makers of this film no even pretend that story dey, the whole concept of the film na to show b o o b i e s, hot babes with hot bodies and fish eating them.
Simple nothing else dey.
I actually laughed when on of the Piranha was eating a guys john thomas!
sick mofo's

3/10 but I watch am finish!  grin

@Vieira
The movie was ridiculous. grin The sequel (Piranha 3DD) is coming out on November 23 2011. cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ragdollz: 12:00am On Sep 05, 2011
Can NOT believe I just watched Immigration Tango grin

Nice but tacky "romcom" about two couples who swap partners for immigration purposes. Veeerrry cringe-inducing grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2011
obinna5000:

@Vieira
The movie was ridiculous. grin The sequel (Piranha 3DD) is coming out on November 23 2011. cheesy

3DD? ha ha ha ha these guys are jokers
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by earthrealm(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2011
watched the other BATTLE: LOS ANGELES.this version involved an alien captured since 1945, jeez i wasnt impressed, 2/10, had watched the other battle of los angeles .with better graphics and action scenes, wch i rated 5/10, ,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by dydroy: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2011
Airplane (1980)

Very funny but in a silly way!

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (97) (Reply)

Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Fztvseries Is Back! / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.