Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (128754 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2011
The Three Musketeers. 4/10 rating
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2011
fast five (2011) --- 7/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2011
amblors:

fast five (2011) --- 7/10
make that a 10, one of the best movies of 2011 for me
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Valkyrie [2008]. . I love this movie more & more every time I watch it  - 8/10 cool[/i]

Yes! That movie worths 8/10 rating. The best of Tom Cruise for years to come.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2011
sparctacus (1962) -- 7.5/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 12:01am On Nov 10, 2011
LOTR II -- 8/10

eghost247:

make that a 10, one of the best movies of 2011 for me

its it entertaining but 7 it is, i havn't watched many movies from 2011, but my fav, fast five, xmen, limitless & source code
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by BlackBaron: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2011
Conan The Barbarian.

So bland. . . I'll give it a 4/10.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2011
Killer Elite movie was good amazing cast Jason statham is a good actor Clive Owen knows how to be play his role of annoying guy in a movie and robert de niro gives it a little comic relief nice movie all in all 5 out of 10

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
Due Date - Funny road trip tyep movie with Downy Jnr and the hairy guy from hangover. I laughed out loud quite a few times. easily a 7/10

Africa United - Very moving movie about a group of kids in Africa walking to the world cup in South Africa, I was like a big soppy girl watching this, very emotional. Not much happens in terms of a real storyline but simply heart warming. a solid 7/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
semid4lyfe:

The Silence of the Lambs [1991]. . .a crime/horror thriller.

Takes some time to build up like most investigative crime thrillers but gets really interesting from the point Clarice & Hannibal meet and begin their sparring & ''quid pro quo'' exchange and the viewer gets hooked.

Good plot, well scripted dialogues & interaction between characters, convincing performances etc etc I'll rate it a 8/10

@semid4lyfe
That's a classic!!!

The sequel "Hannibal" wasn't so impressive and "Red Dragon" (which is a prequel to The Silence of the Lambs) was just ok.

semid4lyfe:

Fast and Furious [2009]. . . . .5.5/10

cheesy cheesy cheesy

semid4lyfe:

Valkyrie [2008]. . I love this movie more & more every time I watch it - 8/10 cool

cool cool

@eghost247
Na wa o!!! You've been watching a lot of wack films lately. cheesy U dey try.

@topic
LEGACY OF RAGE (1986)
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2011
obinna5000:

@eghost247
Na wa o!!! You've been watching a lot of wack films lately. cheesy U dey try.

Killer Elite is not wack, might not be too much of an action movie but we have all seen worse mate
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2011
[size=13pt]Outlandish, zany and slightly loopy, but enjoyable to the core. There is not a single dull moment, action is syringed in every scene and the story, though (ehm uhm) non-linear and predictable, holds good till the end. While dialogues are slightly trite, the effects are nippy. The beauty of 17th century Paris and the grandeur of royal palaces (though certainly overdone), is nothing short of breathtaking. In all fairness, and especially when contrasted with Pirates of Caribbean 4, and HP8, it's one of the better movies of this year. So if you miss it, you don't miss the world, but if you don't then you are in deal for a exhilarating 2 hours.  grin grin[/size]

all4naija:

The Three Musketeers. 4/10 rating
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2011
Attack The Block. 6/10 rating. Brits neighborhood attacked by aliens, gang related movie - it is a good movie though.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by BoOOosHBoy: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2011
Has anyone seen the film underworld- the awakening
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2011
OgagaLuv based on your recommendation I will go and see this movie o!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2011
BoOOosHBoy:

It's coming out next year.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ceasyc(f): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2011
perfect plan - just ok
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2011
35 and Ticking [2011]. . .a Black-American romantic drama. Movie was just okay 5/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2011
Immortals[i]2011[b]movie was OK, definitely not better than 300 storyline was predictable and the so called hero didn't really do so much worth the watch Greek Mythology is great they should make more movies based on those stories often 6 out of 10 for me and very cool to watch on 3d [/b][/i]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by chika98: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
Immortals: I give this movie a 10! It was brilliant and much more. Henry Cavill carried his role well. I'm so looking forward to him playing the
man of steel come 2013 grin
The action scenes flowed REALLY well. The graphics were very well done. I didn't find the dialogue weird at all.
The fight between the Gods will have you freaking out in a good way that is.

Basically this movie is WAY better than the dud Clash of the titans. Kinda like 300 but I'd say 300 is better but
it was  fun and exciting to watch. It is either your type of movie or it isn't which then means it is either you were
blown away or you weren't. I LOVED IT!!! grin grin

Plus when Cavill "Offed" shirt. . choi! I was like somebody take me away here hia! LOL
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
Surrogates. Old but kinda interesting. I would give it 5/10 rating.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2011
Starsky And Hutch, 2004 movie Ben stiller and Owen Wilson very funny movie oh and Snoop Dogg Killed it

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by amblors(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2011
From Russia With Love (1963)-----7/10

Dr. No (1962) -------------------------6/10

The Spy Who Loved Me (1977) ---- 7.5/10

Golden Eye (1995)--------------------8/10

Goldfinger (1964)--------------------- 7/10

Sun City (2005)----------------------- 9/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2011
Tropic Thunder 1word EPIC!!!!!!! Ben Stiller Robert Downey Junior Tom Cruise Crazy Cast this movie is so funny 10 out of 10

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah--- friend Vieira u really need to see that movie i know you'll surely give me feed back when u done watching grin grin . . . honestly ,i hope you'll also like it just like i do wink wink wink[/size]

Vieira:

OgagaLuv based on your recommendation I will go and see this movie o!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2011
[size=13pt]his may seem a strange question- but I always found that I liked the other characters in the film, more than I cared for watching Selene, like: smiley

Lucian
Raze
Tannis
Kraven
Markus
William
Viktor

I guess the Selene storyline, gives the above mentioned characters a reason to run around and do their thing onscreen- but I actually would enjoy just as well a film with these guys, without the inclusion of the Selene/Michael storyline - any other plot-line that would tie the characters together would be fine for me too wink wink

How can this film be good without Kraven, Raze, Tannis etc?? undecided
[/size]

If this was an odd post, do forgive me ;

BoOOosHBoy:

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2011

[size=13pt]
Pan's Labyrinth
This movie has many wonderful qualities. The acting is first rate, especially from the female actors who brought a subtle depth to their characters. Visually the film makers have created a virtuoso work. There are many wonderful things about this movie. smiley

Was excited to see this movie honestly. . . grin I was expecting a high octane fantasy film with a lot of fairy-tale-ish stories cheesy cheesy , but it was a bit more focused on reality than the labyrinth. It was more centered on the war and it distracted from the Labyrinth's story. However I still loved it. The acting was amazing by the whole cast, and the make-up and effects were amazing. I loved the Pale Man the most. He was so freaky, That is the only horror character that I believe would scare me. However he could not best me in battle. cheesy cheesy

The characters were great, but the story seemed bland. They jumped around too much for my taste. Overall, I do enjoy this movie, and it is worth the money to buy, because it is fun to watch multiple times, as long as it can hit home for you. grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by webang: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2011
[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y85BniYH7hw[/flash]

Brand new Video produced by ya boy Magnum titled “United We Stand”
This track is on some Gangsta, Sexy and Grimy “ bars galore Magnum
featuring Noni Zondi & whoisparadise.
pay undivided attention to each of this artist as they resonate through
your speakers with their lyrical dexterity.

Music Genre: Rap/ Hip-hop/Afro beat
Email: Magnum@iammagnum.com
Label: Swagnificent Music
Social Media
Twitter :Iammagnum
Facebook :Officially Magnum
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2011
Star Trek. It was all hype! I swear it was as boring as hell(only burning fire and screaming people - that is how boring hell is like).Lol!!! I would give it a 4/10 rating.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2011
all4naija:

Star Trek. It was all hype! I swear it was as boring as hell(only burning fire and screaming people - that is how boring hell is like).Lol!!! I would give it a 4/10 rating.
lmao
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by webang: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2011
[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fE3IUWG-EE[/flash]

Naija stand up we rolling shootouts to all naija mcs nothing but mad respect from across the atlantic ocean mayne

Music Genre: Rap/ Hip-hop/Afro beat
Email: Magnum@iammagnum.com
Label: Swagnificent Music
Social Media
Twitter :Iammagnum
Facebook :Officially Magnum

Thank you for your support.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2011
THE SPIRIT.

VERY TIGHT MOVIE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (97) (Reply)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.