Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) (53610 Views)

Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures / Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos) / #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

Re: Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) by oderinde151(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2020
medexico:

I thought you mean flogging is not okay that they should use another method of punishment, so I am asking what other punishment you think is okay.
I was talking about christianity.
Re: Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) by LikeAking: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
The flogging is a foolish punishment.

Re: Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Dronyemachi53:

U don't have sense at all....I pray u get raped anally,orally or otherwise...

That's a better punishment than imprisonment, beheading, amputation etc
How is it better than imprisonment? And this temporary punishment is supposed to alter the way he thinks all of a sudden, right? Imagine just releasing him out to the public like that. Abi do you think oyinbo just dump people in prison without efforts to rehabilitate them? Don't you know why they call their prisons correctional facilities? Rubbish! angry
Re: Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
He'll do it again.
Re: Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
ABCthingx:
Not bad. Not bad at all.

Next time they should give him 250.
Ordinary men always suffer gruesomely for their errors.
But we never see politicians punished like this. Why?
Re: Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
LikeAking:
The flogging is a foolish punishment.
Can you imagine how Nigeria will change if it was Buhari that was flogged like this?
Everybody will repent instantly and this country will change to America.
Re: Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) by LikeAking: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
uuzba:

Can you imagine how Nigeria will change if it was Buhari that was flogged like this?
Everybody will repent instantly and this country will change to America.

Floging is to cheap.

Beheading is the best.
Re: Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) by ABCthingx: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
uuzba:

Ordinary men always suffer gruesomely for their errors.
But we never see politicians punished like this. Why?
'cus, they gat protection. Especially from people who benefited from their evil.
Re: Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Zimri:

I'm pleased with the flogging.

I am very pleased dear. If this can be applied in Nigeria rape will stop. grin grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

3 Islamic Clerics Behead Surveyor In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) / Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" / Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa