Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

From Your Experience(s)how best can you define Nigerian Relationships (Dating)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Your Experience(s)how best can you define Nigerian Relationships (Dating)? (178 Views)

Have You Ever Dated An Introvert? Share Your Experience(s) / Feminism And Nigerian Relationships / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Your Experience(s)how best can you define Nigerian Relationships (Dating)? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Greetings, I have read a lot of threads on this section, about SIMPs, even the demons, seen how guys are quick to condemn girls, and girls likewise. I'm not a counselor or judge I just want to hear from a number of people how they feel about relationships, and what comes to mind when people talk about relationships(dating). How best you define it from personal experience(s). Thanks.
Re: From Your Experience(s)how best can you define Nigerian Relationships (Dating)? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
Relationship in Nigeria is all about fvcks.

Your health gets fvcked
Your mental health gets fvcked
Your finances gets fvcked

While the women go fvck so tayyy, the entrance will lose its vitality and those two things on their chest loses so many nutrients that it becomes a shadow of it self.

Nigerians have no idea what it is to give emotional support in a relationship. Na to fvck them sabi.

1 Like

Re: From Your Experience(s)how best can you define Nigerian Relationships (Dating)? by sodiqapril(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Depends on you ,the class of people you have been dating and luck ..I said luck because you might have good intentions and meet someone with bad intentions

1 Like

Re: From Your Experience(s)how best can you define Nigerian Relationships (Dating)? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Carchoice:
Relationship in Nigeria is all about fvcks.

Your health gets fvcked
Your mental health gets fvcked
Your finances gets fvcked

While the women go fvck so tayyy, the entrance will lose its vitality and those two things on their chest loses so many nutrients that it becomes a shadow of it self.

Nigerians have no idea what it is to give emotional support in a relationship. Na to fvck them sabi.

That seem fair, even though it's kinda harsh.
I feel say na cuz people no ready for marriage(no money) government no dey help matters. Just keep flexing your sef, las las una do belle marriage (wen u get belle u pack in)
Re: From Your Experience(s)how best can you define Nigerian Relationships (Dating)? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
sodiqapril:
Depends on you ,the class of people you have been dating and luck ..I said luck because you might have good intentions and meet someone with bad intentions

True bro, so Nija dating it's about luck. No wonder bet9ja na our most visited site(luck too)
Re: From Your Experience(s)how best can you define Nigerian Relationships (Dating)? by chatinent: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
When you are with the right person, you feel royalhood.

Most of these yellers are heartbroken and pained and they resort to hiding in the cloak of redpill.

You neither become a simp or redpill if you have the right person.
Re: From Your Experience(s)how best can you define Nigerian Relationships (Dating)? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
chatinent:
When you are with the right person, you feel royalhood.

Most of these yellers are heartbroken and pained and they resort to hiding in the cloak of redpill.

You neither become a simp or redpill if you have the right person.

True bro, and I feel most of us(guys) aren't right to start with. That's why a lot of us f*ck up our relationships and blame it on the opposite sex, calling them community wifi not realising we made them so. God help us shaa

(1) (Reply)

Playing Safe This X-mass Season / Teenager Who Beheaded French Teacher Gets Hero's Funeral, Street Named After Him / Township Citizens Vs Village Citizens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.