Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... (38044 Views)

Pastor Aloysius Challenges Odumejeje To A Spiritual Battle; Invites The Public / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by sammaking(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hot scam.
Abayolaid:
y are looking for scriptural backing when christianity itself don't have, christianity na scam
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by Hassanmaye(m): 12:04am On Nov 27, 2020
Hahahhaa Afonja pastors grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by chaloskyx: 12:19am On Nov 27, 2020
LOL FELLOW SHEEPS PLEASE HELP YOU PASTOR O UNLESS THE LORDS BLESSINGS SHALL NOT FIND YOU LOL
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by OLULAW: 1:01am On Nov 27, 2020
Nice to know that Nigerians are becoming wiser, and no longer falling for the scam that religion is. Many pastors are hushpuppy in the pulpit. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by Wronggee(m): 1:04am On Nov 27, 2020
Oga all aboki for him know lane. Shoo grin another Fmt again. grin grin
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by tsagir(m): 1:25am On Nov 27, 2020
IF YOU WANT BE BILLIONNER IN A YEAR PLEASE BUILD CHUACH , CHUACHES AND PASTOR ARE SCAM
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by tiswell(m): 1:39am On Nov 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
When any Pastor talks like this, I can assure you, such a "Pastor" is not Truely a Man Of God grin grin
truly
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by nduwale: 2:39am On Nov 27, 2020
Wahala. Nigerians are wise now. End of discussion our MuMu ended.
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by hardon1(m): 3:51am On Nov 27, 2020
This one na frustrated pastor
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by nony43(m): 4:26am On Nov 27, 2020
Kestolove:
Ipob biafra pastor you see am..na dia way, one lie to him church members give dem apron wear say na bullet proof..

You must be very Stupid, you can't make a meaning comment without mentioning IPOB here? Your like keep chasing people away here with your hate speeches
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 27, 2020
SamuelLoch:
LMAO!
Nigerians can be very funny!
None of those comments supported the pastor grin

Mumu don finish for Naija grin
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by Map1(m): 4:57am On Nov 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
When any Pastor talks like this, I can assure you, such a "Pastor" is not Truely a Man Of God grin grin
is there any man of God of you know

1 Like

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by BluntNigerian: 5:18am On Nov 27, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
"Your Days Are Numbered If You Have 3 Cars And Your Pastor Is Trekking" - Nigerian Pastor

A pastor has been called out for a post he shared on Facebook days ago, IgbereTV reports.

Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100038855382867/posts/375256297112880/?app=fbl

Though he shared the post a week ago, it just got the attention of Facebook users and they have left comments, calling him out.

See below.
I will change church to one that has a pastor who is not trekking.,, one who already has a car.
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by shereef19: 5:35am On Nov 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
All these god of men have Started again

So what about the pastor using jet and roll royce while members are trecking
u will never suffer in ur life with this comment
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by Jamietall(m): 5:38am On Nov 27, 2020
Lol. Pastors of this days are hard to figure-out.
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by BigBizzy(m): 5:42am On Nov 27, 2020
With this type of people as pastors, I'd rather pray for myself o
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by cocolacec(m): 6:15am On Nov 27, 2020
Goodman247:
What they do is to instill fear on thier.members, they are conmen and scammers, Nigeria is so religious but evil wickedness, poverty, greed and corruption pervades the land
Nigeria is not religious we practise religious cultism.
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by Dante22(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2020
Please can anyone help me with loan of 200k to pay back with interest...I need the loan urgently..I reside in Akwa Ibom state..any lender should call me
Thanks
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by Tonytonex(m): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2020
What of the parents. If they are trekking what will happen?
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by Tonytonex(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2020
What about the parents.
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2020
Macsjebs:
Hmmm, speechless lipsrsealed
Let God Almighty be the judge, he alone is the author and finisher of all faith
God alone holds the power of life and death

If you are a guy here and you are single and still stressing wooing ladies; my Man, wearing our fragrances makes you absolutely Irresistible, appealing, attractive and ladies did want to start a conversation with you even as a total stranger

Check out reviews on the thread on my signature

hahahahahaha

i no fit die!
who one use im hand buy wahala aaaaa
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by Frankcallys(m): 7:29am On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
What is of utmost Importance is your Relationship with JESUS!!

Don't trade that for anything..

Don't allow yourself to be coerced or Forced into anything in the Name of Post, title and all that..
If you wanna offer something! Do it willingly!
If you don't wanna give! Nobody can Number your days..

Okay sir, we hear you. Now what advice do you have for this pastor threatening people?
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by Hassanmaye(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2020
Muhylonaire007:
Hmmm... Wahala for those who take these dog of men serious o
Haha grin grin
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by Hassanmaye(m): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2020
Sonnobax15:
shocked. Okay,same applies to any pastor who has an airplane while his members are suffering,his days are not only numbered but a special hot seat is being prepared for him in helllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

You see why I've vowed never to go to church with this present predicament

This pastor go soon show us where this rubbish wey he vomit from him mouth dey for bible.
Haha grin grin
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by Denique(f): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2020
What is good about diswan heart??!
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by Kentursky(m): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2020
This life no balance at all.

Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by Sammyblaq(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2020
This one missed the call.
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by olmoRoc: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2020
Thief! Fake pastor!

By their utterances, ye shall know them!
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2020
RUBBISH
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by opomulero(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
"Your Days Are Numbered If You Have 3 Cars And Your Pastor Is Trekking" - Nigerian Pastor

A pastor has been called out for a post he shared on Facebook days ago, IgbereTV reports.

Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100038855382867/posts/375256297112880/?app=fbl

Though he shared the post a week ago, it just got the attention of Facebook users and they have left comments, calling him out.

See below.

The BIBLE says " WORK AND PRAY".

He is obviously not working which makes him not to pray 'cos if he does he would have seen this in tje BIBLE
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by ayenale1(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2020
This one belly is his god o, why don't you hustle and buy your own car?madness everywhere.
Re: Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... by Eminezchris993: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2020
This one no get sense��, kukuma meet your fellow fake pastors wey don blow make them give you better format ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video / Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin / Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.