Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Senator Ndume To Know Fate On Friday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ndume To Know Fate On Friday (256 Views)

Defection: Ben Ayade To Know Fate On Friday / Disqualification Suit: Soludo Learns Fate On November 30 / Abdulrasheed Maina: Court Orders Senator Ndume To Be Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ndume To Know Fate On Friday by gistongist: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Senator representing Borno South at the National Assembly, Ali Ndume will on Friday know his fate on the bail application filed by his lawyer on his behalf.

The Federal High Court in Abuja has on Thursday fixed the ruling for Friday.

Ndume who on Monday was detained over his failure to produce a former Chairman of the defunct Pension Reformed Task Team, Abdulrasheed Maina, whom he stood for as a surety.

The judge has remanded Ndume in prison until he produced Maina or paid the sum of N500m bail bond to the Federation Account.

Justice Okon Abang however adjourned for ruling after Ndume’s lawyer, Marcel Oru, argued the bail application which was opposed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s lawyer, Mohammed Abubakar, AN24 reports.
source:https://gistongist.com/senator-ndume-to-know-fate-on-friday/
Re: Senator Ndume To Know Fate On Friday by Dimmatic(f): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
Learn How to Drive better than you were taught or shown.learn how to drive manual or automatic cars.
See our contacts below.
Re: Senator Ndume To Know Fate On Friday by yarimo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
justice binta NYAKO what is going on ? Abaribe must be in jail for not producing NNAMDI KANU before the court.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ndume To Know Fate On Friday by uptimum123(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
yarimo:
justice binta NYAKO what is going on ? Abaribe must be in jail for not producing NNAMDI KANU before the court.

I concur.... He needs to know the repercussion of standing surety for a terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Finally, They Started Heeding My Advice. / My Father Argued With Me Over The Possible Success Of The Nigerian State. Views / N-power: 'pay 14, 200 Beneficiaries 5-month Stipend As Promised' - Nigerian Yout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.