Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Finally, They Started Heeding My Advice. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, They Started Heeding My Advice. (257 Views)

Finally they have replied unknown gunmen in Anambra PHOTOS / Heeding Jega’s Constitutional Counsel Former Chairman Of INEC, Attahiru M. Jega / N125: Have They Started Selling Fuel At The New Pump Price In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally, They Started Heeding My Advice. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:56am On Nov 28, 2020
4 years ago, through Sataninic vision, I advised my fellow Igbos to join APC.

https://www.nairaland.com/2854805/igbos-need-take-over-apc

Instead they mocked me, some even insulted me but today they are lining up to join. Umahi has joined. Uzodimma is calling the rest.

Igbos let me tell you something revealed to me by Satan last night: Nigeria belongs to us. Their only salvation is if we are in charge.

See the last five years how they have gone downhill without us at the helm. Even their British supporters are turning away from them and imposing sanctions.

The cream will rise to the top. This land is ours. Stay strong.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reps To Invite British High Commissioner Over Comment Made About Gowon / Maina's Lawyer Officially Withdraws From His Trial / APC Postpones Nationwide Membership Registration Till Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.